It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Richard Dolan “The UFO Cover-Up in 10 minutes”.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Since I knew little on Dolan,
I have now had the chance to view his, MUFON Symposium 2007 Lecture
That was interesting.
I am now listening to his X conference 2010 pretty much the same stuff but I'm not half way through that lecture yet.
I always keep an open mind, but like I always say, my view has always been ET UFO's are probable but I'm not going to believe until I see or have something that convinces me with out a doubt.

Couple things,
Has Dolan been an eye witness to a UFO? or just a researcher?

Hopefully Dolan sticks to his program,
I felt about the same way about Steven Greer, and then BAM that guy lost his marbles!!
It always seems there are good guys out there that seem legit, and then the more I read about them the farther in space they become and eventually end up near pluto.

I guess I'm looking for people that are like myself.
Courious, thinking things are probable, would like to know, but aren't stuck like a broken record and everything in the sky is a UFOooooo!!!!

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor

Originally posted by karl 12

Originally posted by Pimander
That's why there have been whistleblowing, leaked and declassified documents etc.

Well, there's certainly been quite a number of declassified documents mate - some of them describing very peculiar objects indeed - Richard Dolan lists a few below but there are plenty more out there.

Twelve Government Documents That Take UFOs Seriously

Thanks for this link and the one in your last post buddy.

After reading most of it in your link above, which is very interesting indeed, I checked out some of his other articles and fond this one, “UFOs are Real. So Now What?”

keyholepublishing.com...

Richard stated in this article the following quite remarkable points.
I post at the same time my personal views and opinions about them.

That UFOs are real.

That’s of which I am convinced of.

That some them are alien.

That some of them are classified military projects.

That there is an extreme and extensive secrecy involved from our military but apparently also from the aliens themselves.

The first part is already clear to me, the second part seems very logic to me.

The intentions of these "aliens" are still not definitively known.

I agree.

They may be our space brothers, or we may be in their cookbook, or they may simply like the water here.

I think that we have to deal at least with the first two options here, in the sense that some are benevolent to us for some reason or even some special connection we have with them, but not all.

Hey my friend, sorry for the delay in the response but I also found Richard Dolan's site a very interesting read - here's an admittedly vague attempt at his questionnaire.

That UFOs are real.

Yes.

I don't know but I suspect some of them 'aren't us' - there are a lot of theories about the true nature of UFOs from 'inter-terrestrial' and 'extra terrestrial' right through to 'inter-dimensional' - if I'm being honest I don't have the foggiest idea what's going on.

Yes.

That there is an extreme and extensive secrecy involved from our military but apparently also from the aliens themselves.

See point 2

See point 2

They may be our space brothers, or we may be in their cookbook, or they may simply like the water here.

See point 2 - although there are certainly a lot of 'water collection' reports.

Cheers.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Hey my friend, sorry for the delay in the response

Hi buddy, that’s no problem at all, what matters for me is that you did response, and I really appreciate it.

here's an admittedly vague attempt at his questionnaire.

That UFOs are real.

Yes.

I don't know but I suspect some of them 'aren't us' - there are a lot of theories about the true nature of UFOs from 'inter-terrestrial' and 'extra terrestrial' right through to 'inter-dimensional' - if I'm being honest I don't have the foggiest idea what's going on.

Yes.

See point 2

See point 2

See point 2 - although there are certainly a lot of 'water collection' reports.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about it my friend, and be shore that I do not see that as a “vague’ attempt at his questionnaire, but a very "realistic" one.

Thanks again.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

Spacevisitor, thanks for the reply mate and as I'm sure you're aware from all your great research on the USO thread, there certainly exists some incredibly strange reports out there - I think even if a person just looks through the police UFO reports then it's pretty obvious that something is going on -it's just what that something is.

I also found this pretty interesting article at Richard Dolan's website about the work of zoologist Ivan Sanderson and he speculated quite a bit as to the true nature of UFOs (or UAOs as he called them).

It is a shame that Sanderson, a biologist by profession, wrote only two books on UFOs. It is a greater shame that he is all but forgotten today. His first book, Uninvited Visitors (1967) remains among the most sophisticated analyses yet done on the possible nature of UFOs (Sanderson called them Unexplained Aerial Objects, or UAOs).

Too long to summarize here, Sanderson methodically asked, not what UAOs were, but what they could be. He developed a six page outline of the possibilities. Thus, they could be inanimate or animate. If inanimate, they might be natural, or artificial, each possibility with several subsets. If animate, they could also be natural or artificial. Natural forms might include life-forms indigenous to space, or to atmospheres, or to solid bodies. Artificial forms might be domesticated natural life-forms, genetically created life forms, or biochemically created life forms. And so on.

Sanderson at several points suggested the possibility that the "occupants" of UFOs might be artificial life forms. He was not dogmatic about this, and also entertained the idea that they might be an as-yet unknown life-form indigenous to Earth. Still, the concept of UFOs as a form of artificial intelligence is fertile enough that we might have expected some follow-up.

After all, it’s been 35 years.

link

Cheers.

edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

reply to post by spacevisitor

Spacevisitor, thanks for the reply mate and as I'm sure you're aware from all your great research on the USO thread, there certainly exists some incredibly strange reports out there –

I think even if a person just looks through the police UFO reports then it's pretty obvious that something is going on -it's just what that something is.

Hi karl 12, you are right, it is pretty obvious that something is indeed going on.

After so many years of studying the UFO/UAP/UAO phenomenon itself, and subjects like USOs, abductions and cattle mutilations which are in my opinion undoubtedly connected with it, I even do not rule out the real possibility that the origins of religions are connected with it, reading all the things of which Lou Baldin speaks about it, I have formed myself some thoughts and ideas about what that something could imply.

However, I must say that I find that all, the thoughts and ideas I have now about it, “if it is really true”, absolutely mind-blowing and regarding certain things also very disturbing and shocking.
That is also why I understand that Disclosure is still out of the question.

Thanks for that link to the interesting info of Sanderson, and you know what my friend, I just did buy that book Uninvited Visitors at a second hand bookstore in Holland.
I did look for an e-book of it, but could not find one; instead I stumbled on this bookstore.
It’s the 1st edition from 1967

Is that not great?

edit on 22/2/11 by spacevisitor because: Made some corrections and did some adding

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor

Thanks for that link to the interesting info of Sanderson, and you know what my friend, I just did buy that book Uninvited Visitors at a second hand bookstore in Holland.
I did look for an e-book of it, but could not find one; instead I stumbled on this bookstore.
It’s the 1st edition from 1967

Is that not great?

Hey Spacevisitor, you've got to love those second hand bookstores - I've looked everywhere for it on e-book format but can't seem to find anything.

Have started a thread on the author and he realy was quite a fascinating man - it also states at the NICAP link that he had his own UFO sighting back in 1958.

Happy reading mate and feel free to post your opinions on the book.

Forgotten UFO Researcher Ivan T. Sanderson

Cheers.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinkytink1207
I saw this yesterday and thought it was interesting. Kinda like a little UFO commercial," Hey remember we are here."
When did he tape this vid? Anyone know? Just wondered if was something old or something new he has just put out there??
It kinda looks like he read or talked to someone and got pissed off and turned his video camera on in the middle of the night and went off on a tangent.I hope he is right about this being disclosed soon the subject of ufos is on the verge of ridiculous at this point.Its not a matter if they are here more like why they're here or what do they want?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I have both of Mr. Dolan's books, "UFOs & The National Security State The Cover-Up Exposed books 1 & 2.

Mr. Dolan comes off as very intelligent, reality based and this guy has done his research.

Both his books are well worth the money to add to your library.

Below is video 1 of 8 and the link to find the remaining 7.

Personally, I'm impressed with Richard Dolan and having spent about $20.00 USD per book, (I wanted brand new condition but you can get used copies)...............one cannot read through both books and not come away without knowing something is being hidden from us.

Now think about the Gulf of Mexico oil gusher (it was never a spill), Katrina, 9/11, the earthquakes in Chili, Haiti and now Japan with its nuclear meltdown..............everything seems to be accelerating towards

Link to full site: www.youtube.com...

Now, watch the movie, "The Arrival", starring Charlie Sheen (1996).

A shy radio telescope operator named Zane Ziminski (Charlie Sheen) picks up a series of regular signals coming from space -- and deliberately pointed toward Earth. Convinced that he has discovered alien transmissions, Ziminski is first chastised and then fired by his boss (Ron Silver). Obsessed, he builds a makeshift radio telescope in his house to find out where the signals were sent. Convinced that they're intended for aliens already hidden on Earth, he tracks them to a bleak, isolated Mexican village, where he joins forces with a female scientist (Lindsey Crouse), who has suspicions of her own after witnessing an acceleration of global warming. The villagers turn out to be aliens, and the village a front for an underground alien complex. The aliens are here to "terraform" Earth and prepare it for the arrival of the rest of their race, who will die unless they leave their homeworld and colonize elsewhere. Only Ziminski can stop them. Written and directed by David N. Twohy, The Arrival is a throwback to the genre chillers of the '50s.

One additional book I highly recommend is David Jacob's, "The Threat", I got a library copy in perfect shape at Amazon (hard back and plastic covered) for a fraction of its original cost.

Personally I suspect our planet is in the final stages of possibly being re-terraformed with the additional tinkering of homosapien's DNA yet again.

Warfare of the future, with more sophisticated beings may entail a slower, quieter, covert conquering vs. an overt in your face invasion.
edit on 29-3-2011 by ofhumandescent because: grammar

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Thanx for that, excellent video...

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Another good video from Richard Dolan discussing UFO secrecy and National Security aspects of the UFO subject.

LIVE at the 6th Annual X-Conference, held in 2010, Historian Richard Dolan presents an analysis of the patterns of UFO secrecy since the 1940s. Focusing on the national security aspects of the UFO phenomenon, Dolan explains how it was a key factor in the creation of the U.S. "black budget," and hence a subversion of the traditional American political system.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
The release of those documents only affirm no one knows.
Any one could come up with better explanations.
If any one knew the secret of UFOs they could not say they didn't know.
But who are we going to catch in this lie.
Better off finding the answers for oneself as apparently is already happening.
Forrestal tells someone with a TV microphone there are no aliens and did
not elaborate further.
www.google.com...
Last time that suggestion was heard that far up the ladder of authority.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
www.scribd.com...

Something on the Condon Report starting page 131.

Therefore, the rationale for the alleged study was to make it appear to be focused on the personal psychology and sociological aspects of witnesses and UFO groups, to inflame their indignation, while conspicuously avoiding the physical reality of UFOs or the technology observed by witnesses.

page 132
Thus to bash and bother any UFO video maker into denials he ever thought UFOs existed.
They don't know but the job is to eliminate all ideas the Tesla ship has existence.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Introduction to Richard Dolan's second book 'UFOs and the National Security State: The Cover-Up Exposed, 1973-1991':

Link

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Here he is again at the recent Citizen UFO Hearings making some astute points about the Freedom Of Information Act and U.S. Government UFO documentation.

Related post

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Richard Dolan is doing a good job, recently I've watched a lot of stuff in which he participates and I can say his points are strong and well rounded.
edit on 4-11-2013 by ImpactoR because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Does anyone have a free PDF version of Dolan's first book: "UFOs and the National Security State: Chronology of a Coverup, 1941-1973" ?
edit on 9-3-2014 by Beyond1Reality because: (no reason given)

niv

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I've read Dolan's books and seen some of his talks and generally think highly of him. My only problem is when he is discussing UFOs and starts giving his political and economic views which are interesting (if fanciful in my view) but irrelevant to UFOs. Our current national security state, as understood by most people, is certainly sufficient to explain secrecy and cover-ups by the US government.
edit on 3/10/2014 by niv because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: spacevisitor

I am reviving this 2011 thread with current and relevant information:

exopolitics.org...
OBAMA AND TOP OFFICIALS WERE SECRETLY BRIEFED ON ET/UFO COVER-UP BY DR. STEPHEN GREER IN 2009

This has been a topic of much speculation, after the extensive transcript of President Reagan's weekend-long verbal-briefing at Camp David was released.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: spacevisitor

If the US government is keeping a secret well, which is somewhat surprising given the magnitude of the secret itself, then all the other governments must also be keeping the secret as well. Even the "Godless Communists" didn't reveal anything to the world, which would have discredited the Pope and other religions, and they could have discredited and embarrassed the US government by revealing their lies. So is EVERYONE in on it? What is the leverage keeping people from talking, even some foreign heads of state or someone on their deathbeds? How is this all being kept covered up? Surely, given the number of sightings and experiences from All Over The World, other governments are well aware of Visitors, but still, no one spills the beans? I find that highly unlikely even though I've seen stuff I can't explain. We are not only talking about UFO disclosure, we are talking about Human Nature and a giant secret held by many people given all the data and reports. yes, Belgium opened up a bit, France and England opened some files but nothing so significant to reveal the Truth, so what is the deal? Can everyone have kept this secret for so long?

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Speaking of Mr Dolan, he is working on his 3rd "UFOs and the National Security State" book. I can't wait. The first two are some of the best UFO books out there IMO.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join