It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most Puzzling Ancient Artifacts

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

The hammer’s head, made of more than 96% iron, is far more pure than anything nature could have achieved without an assist from modern technology

but how does it explain that?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Religion was created as a means to control people. Period. The end.
The bible is a cryptic and purposefully confusing book to impart semi-truths in a biblical-like clandestine way.

It is my belief we are a bi-product (creation) of off-world alien manipulation. Annunaki.
Once you consider that notion, everything starts making (more) sense.

Christianity is based on astronomy and astrology (more proof of alien intervention)

The symbol of the 'fish' is the sign for the Age of Pisces which we're currently in and....about to leave! Soon we'll enter the Age of Aquarius. Each passage takes approx. 2148 years.
Now isn't that something. That's just about the time of 'Jesus'' birthday.

The 12 disciples? They were the 12 zodiac signs that 'followed the SUN of god around"
They weren't people!

Ever wonder why the Vatican possesses one of the largest telescopes/observatories on this planet? Why? They looking for Jesus?
Nah!

They know their jig is up very soon.

If we leave the religious aspect out for a moment, 'science' has no idea where the Rh negative factor came from in some of our blood!!
Say what?
That's right, (some) Humans (me included) have blood that scientist just can't account for. There's no known origin.

Well there you have it.
Science verses religion!

And now we have discoveries (like what OP presented) which are still being passed off as myths, ceremonial artifacts, legends etc) but very soon, we won't need to be told what's what anymore.

We've been led into a very dark (controlling) tunnel for many years and soon (2012?) .....the light will reign on this planet again and we won't be slaves (looking for answers and taking orders) anymore to the Elite.

edit on 30-1-2011 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by simples

It's horse hockey.
Irons melting goes back long before the age of machinery.

Besides which, this is a modern hammer, like the coso artifact is a modern spark plug. Maybe 50, 60 years from the amount of encrustion.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

the iron was forged 500 million years ago.

freak occurrence in nature?
i dont know.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by simples

the iron was forged 500 million years ago.

freak occurrence in nature?
i dont know.

Doesn't seem to be that old.
Interesting article
paleo.cc...

Cole also noted that the hammer is of "recent American historic style," and concluded that it was probably a 19th century miner's hammer. Others have suggested that it might be a metal working hammer, and that the protrusion on one end of the head might have once contained a leather or wood cap that has since weathered away (Helfinstine and Roth, 1994). Perhaps further research will clarify its actual use and precise age.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Cool I have not seen all of these yet. Thanks for sharing! S+F

Deebo

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by simples

Going back to what I said originally, the hammer is a normal metal hammer that's encased in a conglomerate that forms around such items when they fall in dirt and rust.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Everyone wants to debunk everything because they can not except that what they were taught was not fact. Just about 70 miles from me is Poverty Point, A United Nations Heritage site. There is a lot of controversy that the 35,000 years just can't be true. " Forbidden Archaeology" Has a lot of info. There are foot prints in 3 million year old lava flow, the large person had a sole on, and barefoot prints of a child. Here is also a good video:

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
Everyone wants to debunk everything because they can not except that what they were taught was not fact.

Not EVERYONE

I got a real kick out of THIS thread

Mankind Older Than Previously Believed
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just when they THINK they know it all.... POWIE along comes a new fact.

There were also some footprints found with dino prints. As the announcement was being made two anthropologists went to the site and were caught taking a steel bar to destroy the clearest print.

Now we see the Batteries have vanished and looting at dig site that haven't been explored yet..

Sad really that these people are so intent on wiping out our past, before we even have all the answers

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

There were also some footprints found with dino prints. As the announcement was being made two anthropologists went to the site and were caught taking a steel bar to destroy the clearest print.

GTFO Have you got a credible link to this story?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Thanks for posting that thread zorgon, gives me a lot more to read into

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

I just found a picture from some "bible.ca" site after I googled it...wow

EDIT: nevermind...maybe not...

www.badarchaeology.net...

edit on 30-1-2011 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
The City of Dwarka - Legendary city of Shri Krishna ...

When that Tsunami hit... the other end of it sucked the dirt and silt off this sunken city, leaving it to be discovered

Göbekli Tepe, Turkey
Discovery of 12,000 Year Old temple Complex Could Alter Theory of Human Development

edit on 30-1-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
2000-year-old computer recreated

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by apodictic

Aw man...that was kind of a bummer to read. Thanks for letting me know though

Hey man, don't be put off, I learned a few things myself

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

It's all good man I'm learning a lot too from other people contributing to the thread

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
So, after the 'global' inundation at the end of the last ice age all the civilised people who inhabited the burgeoning cultural centres in the lowlands and on the sea shore were washed away leaving the mountain folk as the progenitors of us.

Mountain folk who were obviously a little bit backwards so that we are all descended from Hillbillies. This explains a lot about our current concept of 'civilisation' and our obsession with warfare.

This idea came to me under the influence of Dr Hoffman's special formula!

Of course, it's speculation, but it makes sense.

We are hillbilly spawn!

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Well some O.O.P.A.'s are hoax's others are not so clear. Just last night I was at my girlfriends house and she was doing some homework for her dental hygiene course and said to me "You will like this" and proceeded to show my a picture of a ancient set dental implants made with sea shells. According to her text book, research found that they were permanent additions to the persons jaw. The bone had regrown around the implants. I may be mistaken but I believe that the book said they were a couple of thousand years old. [ I will try to find out what book it was in] The shells were worked to be fairly decent replicas for the bottom incisors! There is enough evidence to show that various ancient cultures were quite proficient in medical techniques that were once thought to be modern innovations!
Or what about the bridge found by NASA connecting India with Sri Lanka? Link Even NASA says it's man made. Talk about a big anomaly with current beliefs about civilization in the Indian sub-continent.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I wasn't going to say anything at first but I had to because this topic seem to bother me. The content provided by the OP was not the issue. it was the responses that got me a little unsettled. I can't understand when something is presented there is always doubt to whether or not it is truth. I understand that the information that he presented is sketchy but there is always truth involved with each item. All you need is one skeptic and you can pretty much write anything off. You might as well say UFOs do not exist and time itself does not happen, but yet we have clear fact that they do, just no true evidence of how what or why.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Here is a link to the Biloxi River footprints it is in Texas. Human prints inside the dino prints.

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join