It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Energetics - Dominant Weapon on Earth

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by armyof1
Regardless of who is right or wrong, I would like to see proof. More proof than a bunch of slides created with office xp, and scientific jargon.

proof you are asking?

i'll give you more later, since i myself am researching/analyzion this technology and trying to understand Scalar Electromagnetics, thus elergetics... i'm still in first stages

what i got so far, this whole thing is much more complicated than you guyz think, but i'm getting through it

so far:

October 1984: Roy Brewer briefs President Reagan about scalar EM weapons at Tom Bearden's request. Then briefs National Security Council.
Three times Reagan ordered his Defense Secretary to take action, but none of the three did so because the U.S. Intelligence Community didn't believe it, and opposed any action.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   
The reason the white house doesn't believe this is because it's crap.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kozzy

and cuz da house thought its crap, usa is 40 yrs behind

i dont like arguing with those who are not familiar with da topic being argued about... but it surely entertaining

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Ok the picture there is real what is underneath it is crap no proof for the sub captions but nice pic

In that picture they were probably discussing Ronald Reagan's "Star wars" proposal not some fairy tale scalar weapons which didn't even exist back then.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
Ok the picture there is real what is underneath it is crap no proof for the sub captions but nice pic

dunno about that. i'll try to find Official subtitles (if available), and then we'll see

and also: Tesla Weapon

in 3-d mode:

few sightings:

multiple tests seen per month, for years.
pilots simply ceased reporting them

how can you explain that?

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Are you done with these slides they are meaning less they show how these weapons would be possible not that they actually exist and I have yet to see one flight log of a pilot that ever reported such globes of light...umm I wander why that is

[edit on 15-7-2004 by WestPoint23]

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 05:49 PM
link   

I have yet to see one flight log of a pilot that ever reported such globes of light...umm I wander why that is
: lol:

go to japan and ask any 747 pilot

edit: any japanese jet pilot from 1960s-1980s era

also, you didnt even look for these flight logs, thats why you didnt see any

[edit on 15-7-2004 by titus]

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   

they show how these weapons would be possible lol:

there is only one explanation for these sightings (except all that "magic UFO" crap). soviet energetics. these weapons do exist.

westp. i see that you cant accept that these weapons exist. its okay.
maybe its all because of 'not-invented-in-usa' syndrome...

there are people on ATS that believe in this and ARE researching Scalar Energetics. so am I. i'm not the only one here who knows this tech exists...

hint: you know nicola tesla (speling?) ?

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 06:25 PM
link   
WP, Kozzy and all that say its BS. (as well as the rest of ATS memb.) read this and comment:

Open Letter to Donald Rumsfeld About Scalar Weapons

also here is info on SCALAR ELECTROMAGNETICS, recommend: HERE

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by titus

Originally posted by Kozzy

and cuz da house thought its crap, usa is 40 yrs behind

i dont like arguing with those who are not familiar with da topic being argued about... but it surely entertaining

I'm sorry but you don't seem so educated about the topic. You often just post pictures and stuff from this guy Tom Beardun, who seems to be a crackpot and then make comments about the USA is 40 years behind.

And I place more faith in the USA's security and intelligence power then "they thought it was crap" and didn't do anything.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 10:23 PM
link   
1. ok, explain to me, why would someone write an open letter to Donald Rumsfeld asking about scalar weapons, so-called-crap, and what defence dsoes usa have against them... etc?

dont think someone would write letters to secrettary of defence asking for defence against 'crap'.

2. me not educated? ARE YOU EDUCATED??

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 10:27 PM
link   
and why am i posting so much pictures,slides...

cuz tom spent big part of his life on this topic researching/analyzing and expressing all that on slides...

and i'm not going to do that whole damn research thing over

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I saw the "Telsa coil". In a video game
(command and conquer) It looks pretty impressive. Other than that I have yet to see actual pictures (as in your case)

also how can you say you hate talking to people that know nothing about the topic at hand, yet you yourself are still researching the technology. I don't care where this stuff is made. I just want physical proof. 40 years behind? the most any group of people have been able to keep anything of this magnitude (if it exists under wraps is 5-10 years tops. The only way to keep a secret between two people is if one is dead.

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 06:47 AM
link   
The tom guy is a crack pot his slides and posters are his dreams and fantasy of how the weapon might look not that it actually exists or that anyone has had it for 40+ years and his letter to Donald Rumsfeld is like me writing to tell Donald to get ready for an alien invasion it BS.

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Titus congrats you actually managed to make me agree with Westpoint, I read through a bunch of it and it's all poorly done drawings there's not one photograph. Also there is no explination on how we made machinery to affect the "EG" potentials. Given how vague their explination is it came as no suprise that they didn't explain how they powered this whole lot other then a brief mention of tapping the earths core for power. Another thing that comes as nothing short of disturbing is the fact that the author seems to misunderstand the energy in electrical power. There was talk of how impressive it was that these weapons could deliver some megawatts of power in gravitational for to a target area, the truth of the matter is that it's far to little power to be of any convincing effect. Natural earthquakes have the energy of several Hiroshima explosions, so why can we all of a sudden get away with so much less? Finnally he chalks everything to this scalar weaponry, from failed U.S. missile tests, to odd airplane sightings, to Chernobyl. Here's a question though, if this capability exists as described, why didn't they use to to remove the radiation from Chernobyl as this technology is supposed to be able to do.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join