It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Energetics - Dominant Weapon on Earth

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 01:47 PM
link   
dont take that info as a fact.

its not confirmed

the fact is that russia has psychoenergetics - mind contol

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Of course you dont only Russia has them am I right?
and what else does Russia have maybe globohalogenics now this as I recall this can destroy galaxies

[edit on 14-7-2004 by WestPoint23]

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
Of course you dont only Russia has them am I right?
and what else does Russia has maybe globohalogenics now this as I recall this can destroy galaxies

1. i'm not sure if russia is the only one
2. yes, blow up galaxies, if you wish. advanced energetics

the reason i mentione russia has psychoenerg. cuz you hate russia,
and the fact that russia has this tech bothers you and i love getting you your nerves

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 02:42 PM
link   
What bothers me is seeing a poor person like you that is a product of PR and has been brainwashed into actually believing this

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Ok well its likely that many superpowers have some of them. But I don't expect to see any used until WWIII.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   

What bothers me is seeing a poor person like you that is a product of PR and has been brainwashed into actually believing this

and i'm glad you are brainwashed by KGB that those weapons dont exist
ignorant...

when WWIII comes up, you will see them in action

just looking at who gave us this info convinces me that it truth. he spent big part of his life on this

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   
ok, i'm done with you WestPIgnorant23

someone else, comments?

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
What is the name of the original author of this piece, and where was this piece originally published? (The part with the blue background, on your webpage)

--J1m

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Just1Man
What is the name of the original author of this piece, and where was this piece originally published? (The part with the blue background, on your webpage)

--J1m

that blue website is mine and has nothing to do with this, i used it to host the pdf.

Author: Thomas (Tom) Bearden,
Published: first edition in 1984, 2nd edition published in 2002 with 2002 updates
Where: USA

[edit on 14-7-2004 by titus]

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   
You actually think that Russia is the only one to have this type of weapon im not doubting that they are real or that they can be made but some of the things you have said they can do are BS.
And every weapon system has its Achilles heel

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   
WP weren't you the one who posted the US is the only with stealth. And not every weapon has a flaw. Take nukes for example.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   

You actually think that Russia is the only one to have this type of weapon

no, other 15 nations, have them including us

it just that they are in 1gen stage, and russia is 4+ gen

[edit on 14-7-2004 by titus]

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   
One problem with this whole system, as of yet I still haven't seen a magical power source to go along with it, given earthquakes have power on par and often greater then nuclear explosion I think that they would need a new level of power generation to test this weapon in the ways proposed. Even hooked up to the electrical grid these weapons would require lots of spare power, which Russia dosen't seem to have. Don't even get me started on the whole "destroying galaxies" thing.......... With all of these new energy based weapons systems you have to realise that the innovation isn't in the weapon itself but in the reactor or generator powering it. Be it electromagnetic waves, laser, mass drivers, plasma weapons, gauss canons, X-ray guns or whatever else somebody can think up, they all need lots of power. Now if Russia has deeply explored and tested "energetics" weaponry that could be one of the reasons for its involvment in the search for fusion power in spite of their finacial situation. Currently though this weapons system dosen't have an achillies tendon because it dosen't have the legs to go anywhere, it's incomplete without adequate power generation.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I think it's utter bullcrap put out by crazy people that believe pseudo science.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Scalar electromagnetics is crap made up by Tom Beardun to con people into giving him money.

www.phact.org...

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amur_Tiger
One problem with this whole system, as of yet I still haven't seen a magical power source

Don't even get me started on the whole "destroying galaxies" thing..........

i wont start you, i was just teasing WestIgorant23, though its possible in theory, with QuantumPotential...

power source?

point this dam thing into molten core, lots of energy....

wlee, nice wpage.... looks interesting, though i wont comment now, i'll read it 'n then come back to comment. look like a long read...

note: i have 35+ tech papers. how to use scalar EM (energetics) to tap energy from vacum, principle of EM overunity... etc. who ever wanna see em, u2u

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Oh wait you are going to love this the Russians claim they have tapped in to the earths core for the energy to power their energetic weapons

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Regardless of who is right or wrong, I would like to see proof. More proof than a bunch of slides created with office xp, and scientific jargon.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 12:54 PM
link   
If any of this is true, why hasn't Beardun or even Titus been whacked off by the KGB (who I thought disbanded) for spreading info about it.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kozzy
If any of this is true, why hasn't Beardun or even Titus been whacked off by the KGB (who I thought disbanded) for spreading info about it.

tom was whached once, took him 4 days to recover

me? they arent getting me!!!!!!

then in your theory, they should wack 15 other nation?!!

[edit on 15-7-2004 by titus]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join