It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Fringe Just Expose Mercury Poisoning as cause of mass Animal Deaths?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/65680ca60819.png[/atsimg]

Mercury Poison Symptoms

The health worries about mercury date to the mid-1950s, when villagers in Minamata, Japan, began complaining of numbness, dizziness, and other nerve symptoms. Cats were said to be "committing suicide," and birds were falling from the sky.

Sorry if this is a little far out, but it was staring me in the face. Considering much of the other Masonic and "End Days" symbolism in the series, I couldn't help but make the link. LOL, I think Dan Brown is giving us some insight into another prophecy.

edit on 30-1-2011 by CodeRed3D because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Mercury has been killing people for 50 years like you said the only way that would work is if they were intentionally seeking the birds and fish out which is not to say they wouldnt. Brunswick Ga shut down two plants 40 years ago for mercury there is so much mercury in the ground water and the grounds you cant drink the water for 5 square miles from the plant it is still in the water . About five plants were dumping the waste water from pulp mills and chemical mills directly into the rivers now the say the fish are safe to eat but thet still have trace mercury in theyre system. Thats why pregnant women cant eat fish because most of the atlantic ocean is polluted with mercury.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
LoL. I just watched that episode and recognized the picture right off the bat. I don't think mercury was involved with the fish deaths or any of the other dead animal.

(NaturalNews) The United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) is engaged in what can only be called an avian holocaust through its Bye Bye Blackbird program that has poisoned tens of millions of birds over the last decade. The USDA even reports the number of birds it has poisoned to death in a PDF document posted on the USDA website.

Brown-headed cowbirds: 1,046,109
European Starlings: 1,259,714
Red-winged blackbirds: 965,889
Canadian geese: 24,519
Grackles: 93,210
Pigeons: 96,297

...plus tens of thousands of crows, doves, ducks, falcons, finches, gulls, hawks, herons, owls, ravens, sparrows, swallows, swans, turkeys, vultures and woodpeckers, among other animals.

The chart even shows that the USDA "unintentionally" euthanized one Bald Eagle.

Also murdered in 2009 by the USDA are victims of other species:

27,000 beavers, 1700 bobcats, 81,000 coyotes, 2,000 gray foxes, 336 mountain lions, 1900 woodchucks, 130 porcupines, 12,000 raccoons, 20,000 squirrels, 30,000 wild pigs, 478 wolves.

Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...

edit on 30-1-2011 by amy2x because: (edit link)

edit on 30-1-2011 by amy2x because: edit link

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by CodeRed3D

I think you might be jumping the gun on the mercury poisonsing. If you think its bad now, just wait until all those new energy effecient light bulbs with mercury in them start piling up in landfills in YOUR neighborhead to rest for all eternity..............galss of water anyone??

new topics

top topics

join