It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chinese are Coming, the Chinese Are Coming!!!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

I don't believe for one second that China wants a war. Why the hell would they, as it would be suicide! All i read on this thread are messages from paranoid people who have been used to their country being number one, and now see it quickly slipping away. So what do they do? They attack the next super power

Well there we have it, you don't believe it so that settles it, they don;t want to go to war. Mods delete the thread... Oh wait we have it from China themselves saying they are preparing for war quoted in the thread... Scratch that mods...

If China go to war, it will be a war they did not start. Yes, they have investments everywhere, but i tell you this. If it was America in that position, would the Americans moan, or be proud of their great nation, their great empire?

They have more then investments they have the Long Beach port under thier control and are setting up multiple bases of operation in every state under the guise of the FTZ's

It doesn't matter what Americans have done or would think in some similar scenario. The American people are fool hardy to further give away what little is left of their manufacturing along with free land and perks to the Chinese, setting up a perfect trojan horse scenario despite what their government has done. Perhaps it is our comeuppance for allowing government gone wild around the world but it does not mean we should not wake up and try and stop it.

Unfortunately the America haters will probably not be disappointed as the majority of the American public still seems to be chemically lobotomised and more interested in trampling thier fellow man to save a few bucks on an Ipod or a laptop, or would rather watch American Idol....

edit on 18-2-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I've never seen a bigger bunch of hoopla over nothing....

Ford and GM have huge factories over in China. You don't see them flipping out do you?
They are investing money in the US and that means jobs. Just like the Japanese and Germans did during the 80s and 90s with Toyota and BMW plants etc etc etc.

It's a global market people get use to it.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
I've never seen a bigger bunch of hoopla over nothing....

Ford and GM have huge factories over in China. You don't see them flipping out do you?
They are investing money in the US and that means jobs. Just like the Japanese and Germans did during the 80s and 90s with Toyota and BMW plants etc etc etc.

It's a global market people get use to it.

Ignorance is bliss! Might help to actually read the thread, since this is more then just about global marketing. Also the factories a few of our companies have over there have none of the perks free land etc we are giving them in every state in the union. The same perks and incentives the government will not even give to Americans but give freely to the Chinese And they must turn the factories over to the Chinese after a certain period of time...

I mean are so many folks really that ignorant? We are in the worse depression since 1933 and the solution is to sell out all our manufacturing to China and give them incentives and land deregulated manufacturing on our soils? Why not give that to Americans? For Christ sake the reason we have factories over there is because the damn government has regulated and taxed to death American businesses to the point that they had to go off shore to compete. Now idiots are saying it is a good thing to give the Chinese incentives and perks come here and take over, giving them all the things American business don't have as incentives. It's not global markets it is treason cause there is no level playing field. Government is killing American business and giving toto the Chinese pure and simple!

On second thought naw that probably wouldn't help at all, move along folks nothing to see here... Sigh!

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

SIGH...

Whatever...
I'm sorry I'm too old to worry about some tin-foil hat fearmongering.
I understand you're afraid. It's not just a few of our companies over in china either. We've invaded them long before they invaded us...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/67dc3d4fa8b3.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/37d1452662e1.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5176c9f9df64.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7c54d1271e6a.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by hawkiye

SIGH...

Whatever...
I'm sorry I'm too old to worry about some tin-foil hat fearmongering.
I understand you're afraid. It's not just a few of our companies over in china either. We've invaded them long before they invaded us...

And I am to old to try and convince the mentally lazy to do thier research instead of trying to label things as being tin foil hat stuff and dismiss to avoid having to back up thier false claims... You can't answer the question why Americans are simply not given the same perks and incentives as the Chinese. We did not invade them government regulation and taxation drove business off shore. That is why we are over there! This is a calculated takeover with our government complicit in killing our manufacturing and business. This is not just market forces it is treasonous regulation and intervention. Do some research instead of just trying to label it tinfoil hat stuff to avoid meaningful discussion.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by bigrex

So, are you saying you trust the Chinese government? Maybe they don't want a war, but as I have alluded to, they don't need to go that route if things go as planned.

The have shown no indication that they want war, not even a little indication. And like i said before, how the hell would going to war benifit them? Its just fear coming from America that they will soon not be number one, and they don't like that, so, of course they will do much Fear mongering.

Empires come and go, and times up for America, and now it going to be China.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Let me get this straight. I don't hate any country. Yes, i hate the governments in many countries, but thats completley different. Lets look are your cgovernment. They have broken your country, they have basically made you bankrupt and have done some truely terrible, criminal things. Now, this has nothing to do with the American people. At the end of the day, we are all human and all related, its just some people that are in charge of countries are truely horrible people.

And its the same with China. China has most prob the most amazing and oldest nation in the world. No one can deny that. But they are not perfect. Their human right issues are bad, but its getting better, and i have seen this myself.

Now, you might want everyone to believe that China wants to go to war and destroy everyone, but in fact, its your own government that has been doing this for years. Yes, many people have lost their jobs in America due to companies moving overseass. bUt thats not China's fault, that the greedy companies fault for not giving a crap about the American people and just thinking about money.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Now, you might want everyone to believe that China wants to go to war and destroy everyone, but in fact, its your own government that has been doing this for years.

What part of the Chinese being quoted that they are preparing for war do you not understand? So because my government has sold us out I should not protest and try and stop them?

Yes, many people have lost their jobs in America due to companies moving overseass. bUt thats not China's fault, that the greedy companies fault for not giving a crap about the American people and just thinking about money.

No it's not, it is the American governments fault for taxing and regulating industry to death forcing them to go off shore to stay in business or die. Now they are offering teh Chinese incentives and perks to set up manufacturing here that they won't even offer their own people the American citizens. it is high treason!

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

What part of the Chinese being quoted that they are preparing for war do you not understand? So because my government has sold us out I should not protest and try and stop them?

And where have you heard that the chinese officially said they preparing for war? No BS propaganda media, i mean officially said they are preparing for war? Like i said before, the only way China will go to war, is if they are pushed into war, and lets face if, your government are known for there pushing!

No it's not, it is the American governments fault for taxing and regulating industry to death forcing them to go off shore to stay in business or die. Now they are offering teh Chinese incentives and perks to set up manufacturing here that they won't even offer their own people the American citizens. it is high treason!

Again! how is it the Chinese fault! The American people should show or there anger at their own government, bit China. Like i said, america has been doing this for years to other countrie. The difference is, with America, it always involves a war for them to get what they want. China does not need to go down that road.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Someone obviously has an axe to grind. I get it, there is much unhappiness in our country right now over the situation between U.S. and China.

Don't blame another country for your own demise.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Dreams are funny....sometimes they are prescient and sometimes they are paranoid. True, why would they attack their best customer? What if the financial system collapsed and they were left holding worthless debt? What if we attacked first (defending Taiwan or South Korea?). Remember Japan attacked us after we withheld strategic oil and supplies from them during the build up to WW!!.....now the Chinese are the ones withholding strategic metals. But it would have to be something like that not a revived Mongolian empire set on domination of the known world.
edit on 19-2-2011 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

And where have you heard that the chinese officially said they preparing for war? No BS propaganda media, i mean officially said they are preparing for war?

Maybe if you actually read the quote from thier media you might quite answering ignorance

Again! how is it the Chinese fault! The American people should show or there anger at their own government, bit China.

Oh gee your right what was I thinking (face palm), since it wasn't the Chinese fault we should welcome them taking over our economy and land.... Sigh!

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen

Dreams are funny....sometimes they are prescient and sometimes they are paranoid. True, why would they attack their best customer? What if the financial system collapsed and they were left holding worthless debt? What if we attacked first (defending Taiwan or South Korea?). Remember Japan attacked us after we withheld strategic oil and supplies from them during the build up to WW!!.....now the Chinese are the ones withholding strategic metals. But it would have to be something like that not a revived Mongolian empire set on domination of the known world.

China is already upside down in thier investment in the US and they know it. They also know our economy is on its last legs and they will eventually lose what's left when it finishes crashing. So perhaps they are waiting and preparing for that. Seems awfully convenient for them to have multiple bases of operations in all 50 states set up for manufacturing etc.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen

Don't you understand that if China and America went to war, it would drag most other nations into it. It would be a world war 3, and most prob a war to end all wars, as there would be no winner. China will be the next super power, so people will have to just deal with it. You seem to forget, or will not answer the way America has acted to get their own way.

If you ask me who poses the most danger, then i would have to say America because they use militrey force to get what they want, and you can't deny that.

Oh, and China is the reason why the north and south korea held their first meeting since the troubles a couple of months back. But the Fear mongering people will want you to believe that China are there to protect the north, which is a load of rubbish!

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join