It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chinese are Coming, the Chinese Are Coming!!!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Yeah right so you can just make more BS statements that they are not true without posting any evidence... Sigh

Sorry you had your chance, it is in the thread I am not biting on this ridiculous tactic for me to post all my evidence all over again. I know you haven't listened to the audio and you won't but I'll post it again for those who may just be coming on, there is also several posts there with related links, The audio lays it out very well.

republicbroadcasting.org... "

PS if you are so certain your right why don't you make a new thread on why it is good for us and post all your evidence. I made this thread so I could post my evidence and i did I need not do it again just for you it is up to you to disprove it and you have failed miserably.

edit on 6-2-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
reply to post by MrXYZ

Yeah right so you can just make more BS statements that they are not true without posting any evidence... Sigh

Sorry you had your chance, it is in the thread I am not biting on this ridiculous tactic for me to post all my evidence all over again. I know you haven't listened to the audio and you won't but I'll post it again for those who may just be coming on, there is also several posts there with related links, The audio lays it out very well.

republicbroadcasting.org... "

Figured you wouldn't man up and back up your crazy claims. That radio show doesn't present a single shred of objective evidence to back up your paranoid ideas

Those who care can always go back in the thread and check where I and others debunked your claims and showed how you draw completely false conclusions from the stuff you post. It's pretty clear you have not the slightest clue about how free trade zones work

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

And here we go again the mindless attacks and circular claims ignoring the evidence and then challenging me to repost the evidence that is already in the thread which is why I created it. Create your own thread and post your evidence if your so confident otherwise STFU.

Or go here and refute the audio. republicbroadcasting.org... "

And how long before we get another post claiming there is no evidence blah blah 9..8..7...6...

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

I have posted concrete evidence earlier in the thread, and have always pointed out WHY your claims are hogwash. All it takes is clicking a few pages back and look at the individual answers

Some of your claims summarized:

1) Chinese have full authority in those FTZ: No they don't! Goods there fall under special tax regulations to stimulate trade and give companies incentives to move there. It's being done to stimulate job growth.

2) Chines weapons made there: Full US law applies at those FTZ, they can't make anything that's illegal. No one can at FTZ worldwide because the host countries impose their laws!

3) US police powerless: Also a blatant lie! If you read up on FTZ you'd know that the US enforces the law at those FTZ, and which authority takes over that responsibility is kind of meaningless. Port authority, police, FBI, customs, whatever...and if someone gets murdered there it's still the FBI/police taking care of it because it is US soil.

4) FTZ = embassies: No they're NOT! It's US soil and NOT Chinese soil like with embassies.

In short, GOODS have special regulations and tax breaks associated with them, but not in ways that would make it legal to produce illegal goods. It's still US soil, and full US law applies...so it's not some Chinese spy training camp or forward military base. Claiming otherwise is nothing but paranoid nonsense.

Don't agree?? Well then, how about you post your proof for any of those allegations...because that radio show is a bit of a paranoid comedy show

And of course I'm gonna ask for evidence, because we're discussing reality here, not some crazy fantasyland world you made up in your brain. This isn't a fiction forum

edit on 6-2-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Another useless post with a bunch of claims and no evidence. And then amazingly a claim to prove them wrong... just admit it your just trolling. You live in this thread and have posted your non-sense over and over ad nausea

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

reply to post by MrXYZ

Another useless post with a bunch of claims and no evidence. And then amazingly a claim to prove them wrong... just admit it your just trolling. You live in this thread and have posted your non-sense over and over ad nausea

Well, compared to your posts, mine are based on facts

You can't disprove anything I posted...and my guess is you won't bother because you know it's all nonsense

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Sigh...

Please Stop the Personal Sniping and Address the Topic.

Everyone on this page has been here long enough to know better.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I saw Anthony Hopkins, I guess it is "Sir" Anthony Hopkins on PBS. He offered an amazing quote not his own but an ideology he subscribed to based on some genius or other...

"The biggest enemy of mankind is certainty."

Being so unyeildingly CERTAIN in your beliefs that you routinely challange and fight. other ideas and beliefs, being so certain you are correct is an impediment to peace and coooperative progress. The truth is, almost nothing is certain. So viewing the world from this stance is futile and causes dust ups. These slow progress. Certainly is ultimately a world defeating position.
You must wonder. Always wonder and you make room for everyone. You become inclusive rather than isolationists. Seriously anyone who thinks this world will continue with the US and China at odds is kidding themselves. The threat of mutual annihilation is not enough to bring about stability. We need cooperation. There is no other viable choice.

At first I thought it did not make sense but when I consider it, I find in nearly all instances- it is true.

edit on 7-2-2011 by rusethorcain because: forgot the quotes

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Nonsense huh... Sigh

MP3 Download: republicbroadcasting.org...

To: [email protected]
Subject: Idaho Eagle Forum Reply —-John
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 10:25:04 -0800

John Idaho Eagle Forum has been sending information to the SECOND AMENDMENT COMMITTEE for some time about the Communist Chinese moving into Idaho. In their ALERT they said that the Chinese were living in the FOREIGN TRADE ZONES. These FTZ’s are not residential areas. I asked them yesterday to send this VERY SERIOUS information “Chinese Pipeline of Investors” out across America so that everyone will better understand what is taking place right now in our country. The Communist Chinese are in the process of COLONIZING America.

Jane Lesko, President of Idaho Eagle Forum _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chinese Pipeline of Investors

This information is being sent out to alert Americans as to what is happening in Idaho and throughout this country that involves the public officials soliciting the Communist Chinese to buy American citizenship via the EB-5 visas.

In June of 2010 Idaho Gov. Butch Otter and a delegation including local businesses went on a trade mission to China. The businesses were looking for Chinese that would purchase their goods that could be imported into China, while Gov. Otter invited the Communist Chinese to bring their money and move to Idaho to invest in our economy thru the EB-5 visas.

www.iqrealestate.com...
www.chinadaily.com.cn...

Coeur d’Alene Idaho Chamber of Commerce Trip to China
Idaho an attractive site for investors looking for better place for families.
www.cdapress.com...

EB-5 Visa —– “Invest your way into America”
Idaho Gov. Otter quote:
“The value of U.S. residency, and being put on the fast track to citizenship, is an incredible tool to help us attract foreign investment in our Idaho businesses
e5visa.com...

The investments would be thru the EB-5 foreign investor visas, with $1,000.000 investment going to start a new business and create 10 jobs or with $500.000 they could buy a distressed business and create 10 jobs or invest $500,000 into an EB-5 Regional Center which is made-up of private businesses. The investor is given a green card and in 5 years can get U.S. citizenship. The 10 new jobs created do not have to go to Americans.

www.uscis.gov... b83453d4a3210VgnVCM100000b92ca60aRCRD

The EB-5 Regional Centers are all over the U.S. If the investor chooses to invest in a center they can move and live anywhere they want. Many Communist Chinese are choosing the centers because they do not have to manage a business and can still get U.S. citizenship.

Look for your State ———- Immigrant Investor Regional Centers
www.uscis.gov... b83453d4a3210VgnVCM100000b92ca60aRCRD

NOTE: The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is working to get foreigners to invest and move to America.
www.investamerica.gov...
NOTE: One of the EB-5 marketers Brian Su works to get his pipeline of Communist Chinese investors lined up to move to Idaho and other states.
www.midwestusachina.com...

A Communist Chinese Government Business Sinomach is wanting to have a 10,000 to 30,000 acre “Technology Zone” set up south of the Boise Airport for retail centers, homes, and other Chinese businesses.
“Chinese Company Eyes Boise”
www.idahostatesman.com...

Sinomach — Communist Chinese Government owned and managed by the Communist Party of China —-CPC
www.sinomach.com.cn...

———————————————————————————————————————
Chinese Company Officals Meet With Leaders Of Idaho Energy Firms —— 9-2-201
voices.idahostatesman.com...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FOREIGN TRADE ZONES —

Any business that wants to export goods can apply for a “Foreign Trade Zone” status thru the U.S. Department of Commerce. Once a FTZ, they fall under federal management and the Customs and Border Patrol secure the premises. State and local laws still apply in the FTZ but local law enforcement must be called by the CBP to enter the zone. The local officials can request entry but it’s a jurisdictional issue depending upon the reason for the request. The U.S. Customs randomly inspect the imports and exports of goods. Foreign companies can also move into these zones and hire workers that have foreign visas.

There is a big push to get American businesses to export their goods. Then they will want “foreign trade zone” status. Not that we really manufacture much anymore because we exported entire industries, but the idea of turning a country’s economy into be exporting nation is the same kind structural adjustment program that was imposed on countries in South and Central America, the Caribbean and perhaps other countries as well. It provides caviar for a few and starves the many.

Link to Foreign Trade Zone Regulations – it’s not light reading but it’s important info
ia.ita.doc.gov...-c

Obama’s Executive Order — National Export Initiative
www.whitehouse.gov...

Alliance Texas is an example of a fully master planned community designed around an intermodal commerce zone / Foreign Trade Zone. It was the first such community and we don’t know if there are any more of them but we suspect there might be.
www.alliancetexas.com...

Here is a video about the Alliance development. This link was found on the Alliance website:

www.elocallink.tv.../clients3/tx/fortworth/main.php&qstring=&sponid=1947&type=wh&flver=10&brver=6

There is ALSO a big push to get “Foreign Direct Investment” into this country. That is the objective of Butch Otter’s Project 60. www.project60.idaho.gov...

The foreign owned businesses that move to the U.S. can also apply for FTZ status and they can hire H1-B’s and other foreign workers on visas.
Idaho now has 2 new FOREIGN TRADE ZONES. One in Boundary County up north with a Chinese company, Hoku Materials, and one in Pocatello , with Hoku Materials the same Chinese company. There has been much concern over the Chinese moving into the U.S. ( buying homes, businesses, land and natural resources. You will find these article at the bottom of this e-mail.)

Foreign Trade Zones are clearly named. Other types of zones – in particular intermodal commerce zones, hubzones, enterprise zones, work-based development zones, economic development zones are more difficult because each state and each agency of government can give them different names to refer to the same thing. In addition, you can have different layers of zoning within the same zone. For example, you can have an intermodal commerce zone that is also an EB-5 Regional Zone, that is also a work-based learning zone that is also a subzone attached (logically) to a Foreign Trade Zone. That’s what it appears to be the game plan for “The CORE” in Meridian, Idaho which is just a couple of miles down the road (or maybe across the road depending on the FTZ boundaries at the Boise Airport) from the Boise Airport where the FTZ will be located.

“The CORE”
thecoreidaho.com...

This is Idaho Law, Title 70, Chapter 22 on Intermodal Commerce Zones which came about as a result of the Transportation Dept. ISTEA Legislation of 1991 which initiatied the superhighway corridor project with superhighway being defined as high tech highways.
legislature.idaho.gov...

And when you get through all of that, and you know that this is only part of the story – then you’ll understand why I called these zones, “Trojan Triangles”.

Meridian to host Chinese economic, cultural delegation, June 10, 2010
www.idahostatesman.com...

The CORE – Trojan Triangle
www.channelingreality.com...

************* BE SURE TO NOTICE OTHER ARTICLES OF CONCERN BELOW ********************

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
China Prepares For War In All Directions

www.theage.com.au...

China is holding back selling their natural resources while buying up America’s ( maybe using their’s to build up their military? )

www.reuters.com...

“China Demands Half of joint Ventures” — U.S. Companies forced to accept 50 – 50 agreements

—China leases oil rights in Texas—

Last October, China announced the state-owned Chinese energy giant CNOOC is buying a multi-million dollar stake in 600,000 acres of South Texas oil and gas fields.

Reporting the story, Monica Hatcher of the Houston Chronicle suggested China was “testing the political waters for further energy expansion into U.S. energy reserves.”

That China is buying U.S. oil and natural gas rights in the continental United States will strike millions of Americans as paradoxical, especially since the U.S. continues to be a net importer of approximately 60 percent of the oil consumed in the United States.

The Houston Chronicle reported China paid $2.2 billion for a one-third stake in Chesapeake Energy assets, with CNOCC laying a claim to a share of the energy resources in South Texas that have the potential to produce up to half a million barrels of oil per day.

The Houston Chronicle reported that as part of this deal, CNOCC agreed to pay approximately $1.1 billion for a share of Chesapeake’s assets in the Eagle Ford, described as a broad oil and gas formation that runs from the southwest of San Antonio to the Mexican border.

The Houston Chronicle also reported that the deal with China could create as many as 20,000 jobs in the United States, as well as provide the capital Chesapeake needs to increase its rig count in South Texas from 10 rigs to 42 rigs by the end of 2012.

Five years ago, the Bush administration blocked China on grounds of national security concerns from a $18.4 billion deal in which China planned to purchase California-based Unocal Corp.

Today, China has the cash, U.S. corporations need the business and the Obama administration has no plans to reverse the debtor relationship in which China has become one of the U.S. government’s needed lenders.

www.thecypresstimes.com...

“Chinese government money is buying one of U.S.A.’s biggest mine”. ——— Mt. Hope in Nevada
ppjg.wordpress.com...

China, going for the GOLD!!! —— Coeur d’Alene, Idaho/ Alaska gold mine
juneauempire.com...

Chinese Auto Plant To Be Set Up In Baidwin County Alabama
blog.al.com...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chinese mega-mall coming to Milwaukee
edition.cnn.com...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eagle Forum’s Article On Trading With China
www.eagleforum.org...
republicbroadcasting.org...

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
If Americans are unwilling to invest in America, is it so bad that China will?

You think they want to invade your every way of life and implement their evil communist ways to overshadow your macho American freedom. News flash, Americans do more damage to ourselves than China does/can.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente

You think they want to invade your every way of life and implement their evil communist ways to overshadow your macho American freedom. News flash, Americans do more damage to ourselves than China does/can.

Americans are not unwilling to invest in America, if they had the same freedom of investment the communist are being given here and not taxed and regulated out of the markets the economy would soar back to life.

The agenda by the PTB are obvious they want America to fail and they are treasonous in handing it over to communist China, while preventing Americans from reviving it themselves. Americans cannot compete with slave labor and non regulation. So what do they do? They allow China to come on our soil and still operate using slave labor and non regulation we can't compete with given all the restrictions on business for Americans. Hello, this is why all our manufacturing has gone off shore.

Why wont they level the playing field and offer Americans to the same incentives? I have asked this question numerous times on this thread and the naysayers have not answered it even once yet.
edit on 10-2-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pryde87
reply to post by hawkiye

MrXYZ is one of the only ones making any sort of sense on here. You are so ignorant that it is starting to verge on racism.

You have no idea about the concept of globalisation
You have no idea about international trade

Do you really expect these foreign trade zones to turn into little chinese strongholds where they will start churning out tanks and take over your country!?

The US holds massive shares of some of the leading FTSE 100 companies in the UK, you have aircraft bases here and freely use our land for your military needs. Hell, you even have a few nuclear weapons here, but does that mean you are trying to take over the UK........No it does not. And I am not ignorant enough to start panicking and preparing for the "American Invasion".

If you really think the chinese are invading your country by setting up improved trading outposts then I really pity you. Its so shallow minded and your unfounded and xenophobic suspicions of the chinese people, to me, highlights a racist mind.

Are you an American? You can take your globalism and shove it! Are you people really this stupid? If not I can only conclude you are trolls. This isn't some theory it is already happening right in my backyard and in all 50 states. They are already building these little towns idiots are lamely trying to ridicule. I have shown proof on the thread yet idiots come on here and say it "it aint so" . Well then THEN DISRPROVE IT instead of repeating the same non substantive BS over and over!

He sounds like a Rothschild doesn't he? Either that or some other group of individuals who plan on profiting from destroying countries' national sovereignty.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Quoting someone I know,

"When I was in Myanmar this week conducting undercover interviews for an article, I asked one of my sources, a newspaper editor, what he thought of China's massive investments in developing natural resource and economic opportunity in his country.

The editor quoted me from Soviet leader Nikita Khruschev's memoir: 'Mao Zedong wants to occupy Siberia without firing a shot.'

In the 1950s, China was planning to send a half-million laborers (and some soldiers) to develop the undeveloped Siberia.

Today, China dominates South East Asia, African and, increasingly, South American economies.

Will China occupy the world without firing a shot?"
edit on 12-2-2011 by bigrex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente

Americans are not unwilling to invest in America, if they had the same freedom of investment the communist are being given here and not taxed and regulated out of the markets the economy would soar back to life.

The agenda by the PTB are obvious they want America to fail and they are treasonous in handing it over to communist China, while preventing Americans from reviving it themselves. Americans cannot compete with slave labor and non regulation. So what do they do? They allow China to come on our soil and still operate using slave labor and non regulation we can't compete with given all the restrictions on business for Americans. Hello, this is why all our manufacturing has gone off shore.

Why wont they level the playing field and offer Americans to the same incentives? I have asked this question numerous times on this thread and the naysayers have not answered it even once yet.
edit on 10-2-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

Every informed American knows what you say on this is true by first hand experience, here's Donald Trump's take on leveling the playing field during his CPAC address:

Apparently, the "thinking" you get on abovetopsecret will be far outside mainstream America on topics such as this, not a good thing in this case, so don't feel bad. That one namelss guy in the UK has revealed through his posts that he hates America anyway.
edit on 12-2-2011 by bigrex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
The Chinese may already be here!! Or they are stealthily sneaking in and may be planning a take over, perhaps a post EMP 1st strike after a financial and economic collapse:

My wife had a dream recently and in it she found a door in our house that she didnt recognize and opened it and the room was packed with what she interpreted were Chinese soldiers; they were cartoonishly yellow and wearing camoflauge BDUs. It was like they were an imbedded company of men (100~). Then she woke up and asked me for my help interpreting it. She is not anti-oriental and we have no hidden rooms in our house.....strange. Any thoughts?
edit on 17-2-2011 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

I don't believe for one second that China wants a war. Why the hell would they, as it would be suicide! All i read on this thread are messages from paranoid people who have been used to their country being number one, and now see it quickly slipping away. So what do they do? They attack the next super power

If China go to war, it will be a war they did not start. Yes, they have investments everywhere, but i tell you this. If it was America in that position, would the Americans moan, or be proud of their great nation, their great empire?

I think it would be the latter!

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Found it somewhat sickening that someone decided to put the chinese flag up in, I believe washington dc about a month ago on a sign post. Have a pic somewhere not sure how to post it.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

I don't believe for one second that China wants a war. Why the hell would they, as it would be suicide! All i read on this thread are messages from paranoid people who have been used to their country being number one, and now see it quickly slipping away. So what do they do? They attack the next super power

If China go to war, it will be a war they did not start. Yes, they have investments everywhere, but i tell you this. If it was America in that position, would the Americans moan, or be proud of their great nation, their great empire?

I think it would be the latter!

So, are you saying you trust the Chinese government? Maybe they don't want a war, but as I have alluded to, they don't need to go that route if things go as planned.
edit on 18-2-2011 by bigrex because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join