It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Egypt’s Mubarak Use Pyramids’ Ancient Technology, Weapons To Retain Political Position?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Seemed like not only a great thread title, but timely, too! One Example Why

I’ve been a member for about two years, and ‘browsed’ for a few months before that. I do more reading than posting, as is evidenced by my post count. One of the over-riding themes I’ve noticed, particularly in two of my favorite forums (Gray Area and Skunk Works), is that pertaining to the Ancient Astronaut Theory. In all honesty, I’m open to it, at least the pure version, even though I’m ‘healthily skeptical’ in most things of this general nature.

Not only does the Ancient Astronaut theory garner much thread space and activity, but it also seems to have some sort of life of its own in these forums; i.e., it seems to grow and evolve, perhaps more accurately, mutate. No longer do we have the original basis of the theory as a presence, but something more – something ranging from Reptilians inhabiting underground bases (apparently primarily in the United States and – coincidentally – Egypt [Cairo]) to ancient advanced technology and weaponry hidden within and/or beneath the Pyramids and Sphinx. After all, wasn’t it the Ancient Astronauts that helped design and build them?

Several threads, in both this site and others, maintain a conspiracy exists within many governments of the world to keep this information hidden. Those other governments remain moot to this thread – I wish to deal only with the Egyptian government here. For the purpose of this thread, of course, the ‘government,’ or apparently an ‘elite’ section thereof, is aware of certain Ancient Alien (ET) technology and artifacts left behind, hidden beneath the Pyramids and Sphinx as earlier mentioned; further, Mubarak is aware of its presence. While most frequently this sort of thing is mentioned with reference to Hawass, the Egyptian Director of Antiquities, Mubarak’s name comes up frequently in association thereof.

At present, according to the current news, Mubarak is refusing to step down as President, with absolutely no regard to the consequences for either his people or nation. He comes across as a small-minded, greedy little man thinking only of himself. Whether this is true or not, it is the impression I’m given by the various national news services.

Which brings me to my point:

If the Egyptian government, specifically Mubarak, in a hypothetical scenario, is aware of hidden ancient technology and weaponry, does he not seem the type to use it in an effort to maintain (or improve) his former political position? Isn’t that something a desperate, small-minded man would do, without regard to consequence, when pushed to the point of desperation, of fear, of losing everything he has known and held dear for nearly thirty years? I would certainly think so.

With the ever-growing number of members, including some of the newer ones, that steadfastly believe that ancient technology known to the government exists, I felt a thread of this sort would make for some interesting conversation (would it be used? If not, why not? Is something physically keeping it from being used? Would the secret be worth more than himself? Would this be a giant opportunity for 'disclosure?' etc.). I’m well aware that it’s probably inappropriate – and certainly politically incorrect – but that’s just the way I am. In addition, I’m personally doing this thread as a fun sort of thing, though it does certainly have its serious side, and I have absolutely no desire to look through all the threads I’ve read pertaining to this sort of thing (other than the first quoted above as sort of a ‘time stamp’ of events for possible future readers after this event has come and gone) to place here as sources for my generalities; therefore, I hope you will consider the references as ‘common knowledge and domain.’ After all, I did place it in one of my favorite forums.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
If there was any ancient technology available for an Egyptian ruler to use to stay in power, don't you think somebody like Cleopatra, or any of the other deposed pharoahs would have done it before to hold onto their rule?

Same argument goes with any ancient/alien technology "hidden" away by a government. Have you ever heard of any powerful technology NOT being used when there was a need for it? I haven't.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
What, a staff and a Scarab beetle amulet?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by FoxfilesMulder

If he knew how to use anything, wouldn't he have used them before? A new Egyptian empire? I do wonder if we can get the NEXT regime/government to allow greater exploration of the pyramids and Sphinx though. Hall of Records? Let's take a look!

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

Have you ever heard of any powerful technology NOT being used when there was a need for it? I haven't.

You're sort of getting to the point of the entire post - sort of.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by jaxnmarko

Sounds good in theory - Employ half of Egypt to dig the land and see what can be found.

This is something that actually SHOULD have happened, but hypothetically if 1000 items of importance were found, the number of these items actually handed back in would probably be less than half.

It would be near impossible to overlook the numerous dig sites to keep everyone honest and I think that may be the reason they are doing so now with small teams here and there.

From personal observation, the Egyptian government and associates sure do seem to be a bit coy about certain related subjects and give the impression of hiding something.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by FoxfilesMulder
reply to post by jaxnmarko

From personal observation, the Egyptian government and associates sure do seem to be a bit coy about certain related subjects and give the impression of hiding something.

Regardless of what I personally think about the existence of 'hidden technology,' you raise a good point - the number of conspiracy theories to arise within the last 30 years has shown at least geometric, if not exponential, growth as compared to those existent prior. Of course, this is probably due in greatest part to increased communications capabilities; still, it should not be doubted that many discoveries have been made within the last 20 years simply due to improved technological techniques. The government, and archaeologists, have much more information now than they did 30 years ago.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
No doubt Mubarak has too much power for too long and hawass is his stooge , the whole complex looks like
a huge device when viewed from aabove in google earth...to sat secret alien weapons exist is speculative ,that
hi tech exists in the giza complex is obvious ...I recently discovered that all sorts of great junior math can be extracted from the giza complex ...for example do you know that the radius of a circle divides exactly six times
with zero error ( all other polygons bar the pentagon divide into the circumference with small errors which are HIGHLY SIGNIFICANT) GOD KNOW THE EGYTIAN SITUATION IS WIERD ! for more go to atara.net
www.atara.net/pyramids/Khafre/index.html

edit on 30-1-2011 by NorkiSpaceDuck because: spelling typo's content

edit on 30-1-2011 by NorkiSpaceDuck because: new content

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   

If there was any ancient technology available for an Egyptian ruler to use to stay in power, don't you think somebody like Cleopatra, or any of the other deposed pharoahs would have done it before to hold onto their rule?

Same argument goes with any ancient/alien technology "hidden" away by a government. Have you ever heard of any powerful technology NOT being used when there was a need for it? I haven't.

Oh?

How do you know these people haven't used these devices?

How do you know that every US president since JFK let's say, has gained office using hidden technology to alter the timeline until they achieve the result they desire? For all we know, we are all living in an artificially created alternate time-line, created to get who PTB want into office...run an election...lose the election...identify what states you lost the vote in, and use a time manipulation device to go back and campaign harder, bribe more people, fix counting machines in that state, in fact, subvert just about everything you need to, to get the results you want.

We would never realise our time line has changed, and of course, we would never know about a hidden ET dimensional technology, capable of altering time lines.

AE Rulers, mostly ruled for a very long time...decade upon decade. Perhaps they used the technology themselves in order to see coups, rebellions, assassination attempts etc, and take out the ringleaders before the act was even planned.

Who knows. We certainly would not.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

If that is the case there wouldn't be an uprising because he could crush it before it was born.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey

How do you know these people haven't used these devices? . . .

. . . We would never realise our time line has changed, and of course, we would never know about a hidden ET dimensional technology, capable of altering time lines . . .

. . . Who knows. We certainly would not.

Now that's the sort of fun conjecture I was hoping to see here! Doesn't matter that it's so wildly improbable as to be approaching odds against equivalent to a negative calculaic limit. The important thing is that the difference between that limit and absolute leaves room for the tiniest of possibilities.

Even more fun - if our time line were altered, we would theoretically have no way of knowing it; thus, removing both need and likelihood of proof.

Thanks for your post.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
reply to post by spikey

If that is the case there wouldn't be an uprising because he could crush it before it was born.

Hi, 547000, the Annoying One (really like that).

For the sake of argument, and attempting to remain in the spirit of things, I do believe Spikey addressed that issue, at least peripherally: obviously, we're at present in the timeline reality during which the testing, marketing research as it were, is being carried out. How else would they determine the actual complete outcome in order to make the appropriate manipulations?

top topics

join