It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia Mom Gets Son, His Friends to Help Rob a Bank

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I am not sure why I continue to be surprised. And for some strange reason it shocks me more when a "mother" does something like this. I guess I ASSume most have the mother's instinct that would not allow this ignorance to occur. ugh..

Here we have a woman who not only did not care about her own son, but drug two others into this mess.

Three teenagers are facing armed robbery charges after the mother of one of the boys allegedly checked them out of school so they could help her rob a bank.

Authorities say 35-year-old Tawander Simmons of Stone Mountain checked out her son, 17-year-old Benny Brice and two other boys from Stephenson High School on Friday morning. Police say the four then robbed a Wells Fargo in Lilburn.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Yikes. Hooray for GA yet again. A few years back we had the Barbie Bandits, too. Doesn't surprise me that a mother would do this. It happens a lot. Remember Ma Barker?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

Sad isn’t it of what lengths some mothers will go to, and take advantage of anyone including their sons and his friends.

Meanwhile most mothers would slap your butt so hard you would not even think of committing another crime.

edit on 30/1/11 by Whateva69 because: typo

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Wow... you’re going to love this little link I just found while looking up about what you said of Ma Baker.
Some good some bad, but you know, sometimes its hard to tell where the good and bad line actually is.

Criminals & Notorious Women

Anne Boleyn - Lizzie Borden - Elena Ceausescu - Charlotte Corday - Emma Goldman - Catherine Howard - Marozia - Aimee Semple McPherson - Bonnie Parker - Salome - Iva Ikuko Toguri d'Aquino - Convicted as Tokyo Rose - Ma Barker - Erzebet Batthory - Jezebel - Bad Dirt - Grace Metalious - Mary Surratt - La Malinche.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

Bet there area lot of great stories on that list. And probably conspiracies too. Very cool...thanks for posting it.

new topics

top topics

join