It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SECOND SUN COVER STORY & THE HOPI PROPHECY OF THE BLUE STAR ASTEROID.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I placed the bottom part of this post as a post reply earlier to another story. But Let me sum it up real quick because it makes another scary reality story that should be taken very serious, and we don't have much time.

You all heard on January 24th 2011 that an astronomer named Thomas Webber, who works at MOSH, with pier backing, stated that in 2012 we will see a second Sun. It will be like 2 suns in our sky. He said this is because another solar systems sun called "Betelgeuse", will run out of fuel and go supernova. When this happens we will see it from Earth and it will look like a second sun to us for some time after.

Now in the Hopi Prophecy's, one prophecy known as the 9th and last, says there will be a BLUE STAR in the heavens which will crash to Earth and rock it too and fro. I believe the Supernova story second sun to be a COVER STORY placed way ahead of time in main stream news, to explain away the sight of a large ASTEROID we will see in the year 2012.

People will admire it for a few days before it hits, thinking it is a second sun. The news will continue to reinforce that belief by saying things like: "The Betelgeuse Supernova is still getting slight larger and may continue to appear the way for some time as it continues to go supernova". Most people will buy the cover story, until while they notice it getting oddly larger (Getting closer), their instincts of common sense will kick in and realize something is about to hit Earth. But it will be too late for most.

The government wants a maximum kill from the asteroid hit, so ever day counts of people not being warned that would normally give them time to possibly prepare and survive.

Below is the 9th Prophecy which was the top part of my posted response.

Hopi Prophecy
The 9th Sign

You will here of a dwelling place in the Heavens above the Earth that shall fall with a great crash.
It will appear as a blue star.

These are the signs that great destruction is coming. The world shall rock too & fro.

The white man shall battle against other people in other lands, With those who appose the first light of wisdom.

There will be many colums of smoke & fire such as white feather has seen the white man make in the deserts not far from here.

Only those which come will cause dieses and much dieing. Many of my people who understand the prophecy will be saved. Those who stay in live in the places of my people will also be saved.

Then there will be much to rebuild, and soon, very soon afterward Pahauna will return. He shall bring with him the dawn of the 5th world.

He shall plant the seeds of his wisdom in the hearts, even now the seeds are being planted. He shall smooth the way to emergence into the 5th world.

RESPONSE TO POST, 2ND HALF...

Scientists Predict 2 Suns For Earth In 2012
MOSH Expert: Giant Red Star Betelgeuse Supernova Will Light Up Night Sky
Monday, January 24, 2011

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Imagine looking up at the sky and seeing two suns.
It sounds like science fiction, but a group of astronomers out of Australia predict it will happen in 2012.
The topic has only further fueled talk of an apocalypse.
Picture it: sunset and sunrise at the same time. The scenario plays out in "Star Wars," and now astronomers predict it will happen on Earth next year, the final year of the Mayan calendar and the year some believe the world will end.
"That would be kind of crazy," one Jacksonville sky gazer said.
"I'd be really stoked," another said.
"Personally, I don't believe any of the theories," one person said. "I just think some Mayan got sick of writing calendars on a wall."
Not everyone is buying the prediction, so the Museum of Science and History is trying separate science fact from fiction.
"This whole 2012 thing has really escalated primarily because of that Hollywood movie that came out a year ago," said Thomas Webber, who works at MOSH.
Webber said it's a little bit of both fact and fiction. Betelgeuse is a giant red star that is essentially dying.
"Stars burn fuel in their core by nuclear fusion, and eventually it will get to the point where it cannot burn anymore," Webber said.
At this point, Webber said, Betelgeuse will collapse and then explode. The event is called a supernova. Webber said it will be bright enough to light up the night sky, like a second sun.
Scientists said particles from the star will shower the Earth.
"It's not going to harm us in any way, and it certainly will not be as bright as our sun," Webber said.
But it will be pretty awe-inspiring whenever it does happen, Webber said.
He said it may or may not occur in 2012, and if it does, it certainly has nothing to do with the end of the world.
Betelgeuse is 640 light years away, so if people do see this supernova in 2012, that means it really happened 639 years ago, Webber said. There's no way to predict exactly when it will be visible to people on planet Earth, but be assured of one thing: It will be a once-in-a-lifetime event.Copyright 2011 by News4Jax.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Apparently Betelgeuse is set to go supernova anytime between now and a million years. So IMO it is definitely a cover story for something as you can't possibly say it'll happen in 2012. Could be a cover story for anything though, might not be an asteroid, maybe a planet?

After reading the post below me I have to say though, it very well could be just blown way out of proportion with the help of the 2012 hype.
I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Nice post. S + F

edit on 30/1/2011 by Hazz-14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Krummar

Nope, sorry. I've read quite a few articles stating that this could happen as early as tomorrow but could take as long as a million years. No one with serious credentials is stating that it WILL happen in 2012.

Here's one of them:
www.space.com...

You are taking a story and blowing it out of proportion.

As far as this being a cover for an asteroid, I find that hard to believe unless this supposed asteroid would be coming in at the exact same inclination as Betelgeuse in the sky. If Betelgeuse goes supernova, it will be so noticeable that it could not be mistaken for an asteroid.

I think your idea is a bit far fetched.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Textbut an impact on this scale would be so large the solar system would be destroid because its much bigger than the earth and not solid to begin with

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
NO NO, the earth will be able to watch the star go nova.
The star wont come to earth....
The dwelling place in the sky which fell to earth has already come down, it was called skylab and it was a greenish blue glow....
So that leaves us with even less time of the prophecy left.
The troops have gone to fight in a foriegn land that was the cradle of civilisation as the hopi predicted.
The part of the prophecy has to do with nuclear weapons being used in the middle east,WW3
Read it again.......
No solar collision with betelgueese....

new topics

top topics

join