It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Change

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   
the time of change is at hand, he who once walked walks again and all beware for when he realises who he is he shal bring jugment and all shall fall before him during the time of testing. Those who do not shall be destroyed. The second olive tree lives and the first has been reborn

[edit on 12-7-2004 by Shadow of Light]

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I want he was smoking, it MUST be better than what I got!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   
The two witnesses are here?
Is this the message you deliver?

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 10:10 PM
link   
uh... what are you talking about? can you please explain tis cryptic message for us all? or is this just another troll post? i clicked on find posts when i saw you've only had 7 posts since you joined three months ago, and all i saw seemed to be nonsensical.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   
those other posts were when my strange friend got hold of my account while i went to the shops. He's stuck on cheese.

The message is a warning, because there is not a better word to describe it. Soon the time of judgement will come.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   
ook....am i the only person who doesn't understand what this thread means
are you talking about the final judgement??

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I don't think anybody understands this. I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for a clarification by the thread's author either...

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow of Light
the time of change is at hand, he who once walked walks again and all beware for when he realises who he is he shal bring jugment and all shall fall before him during the time of testing. Those who do not shall be destroyed. The second olive tree lives and the first has been reborn
[edit on 12-7-2004 by Shadow of Light]
It's good that the time of change is at hand.

Very murky information, but how can this be relevant to what is happening today?

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
I want he was smoking, it MUST be better than what I got!!!!!!!!

Go twice on that!

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   
He who once lived, lives again refers to Jesus, but the second servent of God has been around for awhile but just has not realised it. But when he does; may we all walk in the light.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Alright, it's me.....I will save you all

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   
It's not that difficult.

"he who once walked walks again"

This is the Anti-Christ or "The Prince that is to come"

"he shal bring jugment and all shall fall before him during the time of testing. Those who do not shall be destroyed."

He will rule the world basically. Everyone in his way will be crushed.

The second olive tree lives and the first has been reborn

This would be the "Two Witnesses" Revelation 11:3-4 And I will give power to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth." These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands that stand before the Lord of the earth.

I can't say that he is wrong. Seems close to that time to me.

[edit on 13-7-2004 by dbates]

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   
thank you finally somebody got it. Thank you for explaining it dbates.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   
How do we get that one of the Witnesses is reborn? Many believe that one of them will be Elijah, but does he have to be reborn? Perhaps this is just an analogy. He would have the spirit of Elijah in the way that John the Baptist did.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   
certain things i cannot answer, but I have been urged for the past two months to post this using these those exact words. So to a certain degree i don't even know what it means myself.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Well, thanks for sharing this information. I'm astonished that this had everyone stumped. Makes me wonder how many will realize what is happening when it takes place? Probably not very many. I'll just say when you hear it, don't believe the lie. Saldy there will be many that accept this as the truth.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Hmm...Christian Mystic predictions afoot in this thread.

A well-known Christian Mystic site known as the Watcher Website addresses this and related issues.

They espouse that the antichrist will be allied with aliens in UFOs and he will use them to conquer the earth (possibly via an invasion from Mars) and set up a peaceful global dictatorship.

They also state that the Christ will come with raptured saints and set up an era of peace as the ruler of the world after defeating the antichrist and his aliens in UFOs with spiritual powers.

Some Christian Mystics espouse that Christ will then reign for a thousand years.

Interesting dichotomy.

Not saying I believe it, but if true, it means that the world will be conquered and that all the current forms of governments will end.

Civil servants would definitely not be pleased, especially the non-Christian ones.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow of Light
certain things i cannot answer, but I have been urged for the past two months to post this using these those exact words. So to a certain degree i don't even know what it means myself.

Urged by who/what?

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   
kastinyque I was urged by the dreams I was having.

new topics

top topics

join