It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flouride poisoning on Youtube -

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
This is a good youtube video

LINK:

www.youtube.com...

I wonder how many people have mild flouride poisoning.

I had a chemo drug 5-flourouracil (probably supplied by a flouride chemical company from china is the biggest supplier apparantly based on google) and now i think years later i still have symptoms of flouride poisoning. I've only just realised what may be causing my ongoing problems.

(which include feeling cold all the time; fatigue; excessive thirst - when i drink water i stay thirsty; dry mouth (symptoms may be of diabetes insipidus - not related to sugar); weakness; muscle weakness and pain; irritable bowel; faint nausea quite often; heart palpitations and sudden increased heart rate without doing much etc) I saw on this forum that all these symptoms i have can be symptoms of flouride poisoning).

apparantly they're putting flouride/flourine in a lot of drugs these days

the chemo made me get osteoporosis at a young age too which you can get as a result of too much flouride. (probably why everyone gets osteoporosis as they age after years of drinking flouridated water)

then i saw another article on flouride and how its used in treatment of child leukemia patients with aluminium as well. The child died but they reckon it wasnt connected..
edit on 30-1-2011 by rapunzel222 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-1-2011 by rapunzel222 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
On the subject of flouride, anyone who questions the dangers of flouride (by which i mean sodium flouride, mainly) should read 'the flouride deception' by chrostopher bryson (from amazon.com). For some eye opening info.

Also i've been doing some reseach and everyone seems to be confused about the term 'flouride'.

There's a lot of different compounds with flouride in them.

CALCIUM FLOURIDE - is found in nature; its a rock; flourite; and is not very soluble at all in water. one of the reasons its considered safe. Wikipedia states: 'flourides are toxic to humans, however calcium flouride is considered relatively harmless due to its extreme insolubility'. This type of flouride is used by the body for varous functions.

SODIUM FLOURIDE - is the problem. This is a by product of the manufacturing process. It is used in pesticides; insecticides; rat poison; your water supply and your toothpaste and mouthwashes. (and by the nazis apparantly).

It is very SOLUBLE in water. (and your body is mostly water)

its freight description is 'hazardous material'

its health hazards include it being poisonous when taken internally; its dusts are very noxious and should not be injested. you shouldnt hold it with bare skin as it causes allergic reaction.

If you injest sodium flouride (which thanks to our govts, we are all the time now); the remedy is apparantly (for the poison) to take a glass of limewater (saturated solution of calcium hydroxide) or 1% calcium chloride; and get calcium.

(interesting that you need calcium to counter its effects - and that its effects include osteoporosis...)

etc.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222

Flouride is in everything thanks to the government(s). Its used to make the public docile and subservient.

You may think getting a top grade filter for your home tap water will solve the problem, but is far from it.

Thousands of foods and drinks such as coke and beer have had Flouride placed into them and its inescapable and a losing battle to try to avoid.

The government have us all bent over a barrel on this one.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222

yeah i think i have the same thing some times i get real weak and ache all over. I dont think your the only one. Can you get fluoride out of water with reverse osmosis? I'm not sure if it gets all chemicals out of water. On a lighter side i like foxfilemolder profile pic. I wonder what the next morning would be like lol naked chick in the photo " would you like some breakfast?" Alien " AWW wow what happened uh last light was crazy". naked chick" Yes it was". Alien "yeah maybe you shouldn't talk about this too much see i had a couple of moon beers and my friends they kind of egged this on". Naked chick" OH yeah i get it drop down from the sky and promise me a trip to other planets as your queen then when you get what you want you leave." Alien" Wow i was really drunk ok yeah i will pick you up some time take you for a ride around the planet wow my wife is going to kill me". NW "your married?" Alien disappears with worried look on his face

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I work in retail. few years ago, i looked at a package of raid ant baits w sell. sure enough, the main ingriedient was sodium fluoride! i joke you not all! it was blank for about 2 years( common summer item we sell). i looked at it like 4 nights ago, newer products came in..its some other ingriedient now..i'll take a look at work later, post it n tell you all what the new ingredient is.. well is uppose googling it too quickines this.
sick! isnt it? makes on wonder, if raid knew people like us were yapping away about fluroide, otehrs came in and read this, raid found out, and changed the ingredient?

top topics

join