It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People sick for too long??

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

Thank you very much for the consideration and suggestion. I do indeed have (and had forgotten) some Vick's and I will give it a try. There is a later post warning of a potential misunderstanding which could lead to wood alcohol poisoning, but I knew what you meant.

Thanks again.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by mydarkpassenger

I wish I was 40 again. Thanks for the encouragement, and I hope you get relief soon as well. I had a bout with vertigo a while back, and eventually it was replaced rather permanently with a good bout of tinnitus. Getting old is a bear. I vote that we all rebel against the chemtrails, take over Egypt as practice, and then you run for president and I will nominate myself for VP. Once we're in, everyone gets well again.

Thanks again for the help.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Im from South Texas, and I have had some odd systems. I've had Vertigo-ish symtoms lightly for about 6 months, mainly some light dizzyness. Nothing too severe, but enough to wake me up and be annoying. Could be helped by being tired a lot. I've also had some light sinus issues for pretty much 3-4 months. Also some small headaches that could come from either sinus or my neck. I've also thought I might have some light respitory thing, but that could just be me imagining stuff as I get anxiety pretty easily. I've also NEVER had allergies to anything.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
yayyyy! ....i'm the winner, i had that last winter....the first bout was hail for 5 weeks, then well for 5 days. then sick for 4 weeks, then well for 7 days.....then the same thing exactly for three weeks ...this year it tried to come back but i knocked it out with aged garlic capsules....took 4 that night and BHAMMMM...it was beaten and only lingered weakly for a few days
in Dallas
edit on 31-1-2011 by GBP/JPY because: Kyolic brand capsules

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

H1N1 Swine Flu - could have mutated. The symptoms sure fit, I had this for 2 1/2 weeks.

NO H1N1 Swine Flu reported cases , but who knows, yours could be the first. This is how is started last time but it was in Mexico , sort of cluster in Mexico city. then it spread. The CDC gave the all clear for swine flu H1N1 in August of 2010 though. check the link below for other flu cases

CDC Weekly Report
edit on 21-2-2011 by SJE98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
A friend of mine has been struggling with what's said to be strep, mono got the meds, just to end up sick again same with upper respiratory issues and now vomitting. This is Pennsylvania

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
i'd like to add Omaha, NE to the list. upper respiratory infections that dr's keep saying is allergies or some other benign issue. but this is happening to ALOT of people who are sick for weeks/months and cant shake it. last time i went in i basically yelled at the doctor for not even bothering to look for a cause and prescribing meds that dont do a single thing based on clueless guesses at best.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by h4y6d2e

Been ill for a long long time here in SC. Feels similar to allergies then add nausea occasionally. The headaches move around and now I have a feeling as if I am going to pass out too. I had this from blood loss and anemia before which resulted in a hysterectomy and it is the same feeling. VERY VERY scary to say the least...

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
This is my third round of illness since January. I have a friend in Louisiana that has had it since the beginning of March. She had many friends that were sick at the time. We counted all of the people that we knew with the same symptoms. The total was 17. My first round with the illness cost me 600.00 dollars out of pocket. I have been told it is the high pollen count. She was told sinusitis. The treatment was the same in all cases. A shot of Cortisone, and Zyrtec with penicillin. I have two inhalers, one cortical, one Ventolin, neither which are doing any good at all.
As we delved more into this we found most who were inflicted were women and children, though months later reports for men have been arising. As we read more and more about this mysterious illness I came across a doctor in Louisiana that is speaking out on the issue. Here is a link. www.youtube.com...
Many doctors are very hush hush about this and when asked what the diagnosis is they seem to say allergies or acute respiratory infections. Since my friend in Louisiana gets air from the gulf stream before I do, I live in the Atlanta area, she reports to me on a daily basis. There seems to be a connection to the fronts that move in from the gulf. She becomes ill and two days later I get the very same symptoms if the front gets this far. If I get a front from the north and she one from the south she becomes ill and mine seems to clear up. We also know not to go outside when these fronts occur.
I have done research on this extensively and followed the air stream. I have read many articles on how BP pumped corexit in the gulf against the EPA recommendations. In the reports many say they have no idea what this will do to the air quality in the next few years. They do know one thing. that it is water soluble and will get into the atmosphere. I am not a doctor but I have so many health issues now and I am demanding answers.
As to why so many are becoming affected in so many states and or countries, I have no idea. I guess that is what these forums are for. I don't think we can get our answers from the government because the EPA already admitted they were mistaken as to the toxicity of corexit from the very beginning. By the way you wont find this on any air quality report because they do not check for this particular agent in their air quality test. This is very hush hush. Shhhhh!!
edit on 5-6-2012 by dreamweaverdoyle because: I would like to post a signature.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Big outbreak in Nw ga close to Atlanta. I have had5relatives go to Er. I have had it a week-no insurance, lolo..thought I was going to drown but better now. Pollen has been low here due to rain..mainly grass. I do not have allergies like that. It came here from a kid who had it. It is contagious..took 7 days til my son had it,.I got it 5 days later. It comes on so fast..throat hurts and ears stop up..ache...can't think..inr like 15 minutes!
edit on 5-6-2012 by hadriana because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join