It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US mom kills her teens, reportedly for 'talking back'

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
i know im gonna get slammed for this,

but the reason why america has so many of these types of crimes is because we as a people love guns religiously.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeNice81
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

Your own source says this was not something that was sudden.

...the news article i posted previously included a statement from a source who did not want to be identified... thats one anonymous person and their opinion... its not sworn testimony...

This was an on going problem that nobody had addressed.

...she was on medication(s) - proves someone was addressing her illness...

...cps was called in - proves someone attempted to address a problem in the home...

but even "sources" say that, “(Julie) had become increasingly violent toward both kids...

...the opinions of unidentified sources are not evidence / testimony nor do they support your need to blame the community...

Why was the counselor the only one to step in?

...we dont know that the counselor was the only person who tried to help...

Why didn't "sources," and "friends" offer to take the kids in?

...we dont know that they didnt...

I lay the blame on the father as well as the sources and friends. Everybody failed these kids.

...extremely arrogant...

Heck the killer's own mother was so worried about her daughter's mental health she sent the cops to see if she had committed suicide.

...yes, the grandmother knew that her daughter was ill... that in itself is not enough to warrant removing the children from the home...

So, don't tell me "that's not what happened." What I said is exactly what happened.

...no, not even close and you need to calm down if you want to be taken seriously... this isnt about you or me... i'd like to discuss the facts of the case as it progresses but i'm not interested in the blame game, exaggerations, what ifs or even personal antedotes from people who are not directly involved in the case... if you feel accomodating, thats great... if not, o'well, nothing i can do about that...

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revolutionsof2011
the reason why america has so many of these types of crimes is because we as a people love guns religiously.

...yeah, sure - lets blame guns and ignore the reality that tons of people have been legally turned into drug addicts - or - that many pharmacueticals used to address mental illness have horrendous side-effects - or - that many people with a mental illness are prescribed a "recipe" of drugs, which increases the horrendous side effects - or - that people cant commit murder with a wide array of other things, many of which were not designed to be a weapon...

new topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join