It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

US mom kills her teens, reportedly for 'talking back'

page: 5
22
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I don't know how any mother could kill there own flesh and blood just because there mouthy i haven't seen to many teens that weren't..I'm thinking there was more going on with that mother then just her kids something like mental illness ..I don't find anything funny about her killing her children..my heart goes out to those 2 kids its just sad..




posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective
 


Judging from that face, insane.

www.theglobeandmail.com...



posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91
 


wow she looks totally of the rails



posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Yikes. Nobody saw that coming? She kinda looks like Hannibal Lechter in that picture.



posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sed Non Credo
reply to post by Immortalgemini527
 


For even uttering such a comment as that you should have the choice of conceiving taken away from you. That stupidity make me question whether everybody should be free, and I definitely leaning toward no they shouldn't. You're sick for believing that, or even thinking for a second that it's funny.

This website, and the people it attracts at times never stops amazing me. What a fool.



Originally posted by RestingInPieces
I don't see a problem.

She brought them into this word, and she can damn well take them out!


I wish I could be half as funny as you, that was just so creative I'm in awe of the brilliance oozing from your every word!
edit on 31-1-2011 by Sed Non Credo because: (no reason given)

well to be frank and truth ful,i can give a rats as about those kids,30,000 kids died across the world just yesterday from hunger,and another 50,000 will probaly die tonight,10million kids across the world just lit there first ciggarett,30 yeras from now they will have cancer, and 30 years from now those 10 million kids,will join 30 more millon americans,who will all die of cancer,its the american way,its ...the republicaan way.

I dont joke,it's her choice,why not,those are her kids,if she didnt care or shed a tear !,why should i,i didnt know them !
edit on 31-1-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
i have seen very disturbing kids ...kids who jump on the head of others till it cracks...
i have seen "kids" who putting lil kittens in a bag and use a hoover to suck up the air and let them die while laughting about it...i have seen kids torturing and killing other kids with weapons...etc


i want to know what causes a mom to do such a horrible thing..but im also interesstet whats realy happend there..

kids can be very brutal these days...so ..who knws whats happend



posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by FarArcher
Only a parent can understand the thought.

Many times.


Im a parent of teens myself and NO I don't understand the thought


What the heck is wrong with people today? We are living in times when people will find justification in any act of violence it is just sick. If some guy goes on a killing spree it is ok because he was bullied the poor guy. It's people like this, Glenn Beck "shoot em in the face" the people that bring shot guns to a political rally/posse, that are everywhere. Then they wonder why gun control laws are in place.

Aliens please beam me up and get me out of here



posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier

Originally posted by FarArcher
Only a parent can understand the thought.

Many times.


Im a parent of teens myself and NO I don't understand the thought


What the heck is wrong with people today? We are living in times when people will find justification in any act of violence it is just sick. If some guy goes on a killing spree it is ok because he was bullied the poor guy. It's people like this, Glenn Beck "shoot em in the face" the people that bring shot guns to a political rally/posse, that are everywhere. Then they wonder why gun control laws are in place.

Aliens please beam me up and get me out of here


Oh, well, folks learn it from our own government acting out in the same way.


As you can clearly notice that was a CNN broadcast to all American's who chose to watch it when it aired.

Should we be shocked that such domestic violence results in Americans acting out as our government does?

I know a lot of people call for gun control when these acts are commented. The AZ congresswoman who was shot along with the others with her that tragic day, many who died at the hands of a deranged gunmen, was another instance where yells for gun control rallied. Guess what? We need U.S. citizen control of the U.S. Government. This is beyond ridiculous. The U.S.G. needs to disarm so they no longer can act out in violence inspiring people to act out in the same manner.

Uncle Sam needs his gun permit revoked, and his weapons confiscated.



posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by LilDudeissocool
 


Great job in mass distortion. Really. I must congratulate your lie and your faith to it and your effort put into trying to secure it.

But it is a lie. And nothing more.

First of all, in a war, it is a good feeling to kill the enemy. It always has been. This is why soldiers are plentiful. It is not psychotic and ti has nothing to do with moral decay nor anything else.

War crimes do not exist. For war is a crime. War is a state of turmoil. You do not take injured unless they can extract information. You do not care about the enemy. You kill the enemy. Until they and theirs are gone. This includes civilian deaths, scorched earth policy, and the utter destruction of a people. This is what war is. And when the war is just, it feels good to do these things. This is called revenge. It is typical for a person or people to feel good from revenge. If a war is unjust and a lie is used to make them feel like it is just, again, this does not make them crazy nor anything else. It makes them lied to.

Finally, the gun is the all holy relic of a successful republic. I intent to get one once of age and I intend to use it should the time arise. No one but the crazies should have their guns taken. As evident by the person in question's face and appearance, she was crazy.

And to conclude, to associate what you did is nothing short of ignorance, and speaks volumes to how well lies work to society.

I hope you enjoyed this ownage, brought to you by me. Now do attempt to use that brain of yours.



posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Some people should definitely never procreate. You should have to pass a test (for lack of a better word) before you have kids. You know to make sure they're all there in the head



posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Griffo
 


Sorry but that is not fair. What is crazy? What is not? Nothing is true and everything is permitted, to quote a video game.

You have no right to do or say anything. to another's right to life liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

You see or suspect a crazy? Report that person. But you are forbidden to act in any way shape or form that assumes anything from such a broad spectrum such as "sanity". Who's sanity? The modernists? The post modernists? The classicals? The liberals? The conservative? Get out of the God chair. Burn the chair.



posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91
 


Oh so you think that this sort of psychotic behaviour is acceptable then? People shouldn't be allowed to have kids unless they can support them financially or mentally. Otherwise the kid will grow up in conditions that no one should have to suffer



posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
i'm sorry, i've made my moms mad enough to punch me back in '94....(what else do you do when your 15yrs old is a 250lbs running back) but dang....to kill your own kids? the colonel isnt gonna be pleased with her brand of discipline.
edit on 31-1-2011 by ahmonrarh because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
reply to post by Immortalgemini527
 


Am I in the twilight zone or something here?



No mate you've just met some right wingers, weird aren't they, I love it when my lads try arguing or debating me, it gives me insight to their minds and I love it when I lose the argument, that shows their intelligence and improvement!



posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by LilDudeissocool
 


Great job in mass distortion. Really. I must congratulate your lie and your faith to it and your effort put into trying to secure it.

But it is a lie. And nothing more.

First of all, in a war, it is a good feeling to kill the enemy. It always has been. This is why soldiers are plentiful. It is not psychotic and ti has nothing to do with moral decay nor anything else.

War crimes do not exist. For war is a crime. War is a state of turmoil. You do not take injured unless they can extract information. You do not care about the enemy. You kill the enemy. Until they and theirs are gone. This includes civilian deaths, scorched earth policy, and the utter destruction of a people. This is what war is. And when the war is just, it feels good to do these things. This is called revenge. It is typical for a person or people to feel good from revenge. If a war is unjust and a lie is used to make them feel like it is just, again, this does not make them crazy nor anything else. It makes them lied to.

Finally, the gun is the all holy relic of a successful republic. I intent to get one once of age and I intend to use it should the time arise. No one but the crazies should have their guns taken. As evident by the person in question's face and appearance, she was crazy.

And to conclude, to associate what you did is nothing short of ignorance, and speaks volumes to how well lies work to society.

I hope you enjoyed this ownage, brought to you by me. Now do attempt to use that brain of yours.


You really need to read this.

www.wlhs.wlwv.k12.or.us...

Quote, "-in order for mass murder to occur, mechanisms must be developed to short-circuit traditional concepts of individual morality. Psychologically, people must not be allowed to feel guilt or pain, or empathy, when they destroy others."

You straight up spook me.



posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective
 


what kind of mother does something like this. i have three teenagers who are gobby as hell, but i would never lay a finger on them, let alone shot one. thats one sick bitch



posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Maslo
 


Whilst I largely agree, how would you go about enforcing that approach? forced abortions?



posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sed Non Credo
reply to post by Maslo
 


Whilst I largely agree, how would you go about enforcing that approach? forced abortions?


I do not think forced abortions are the way to go, because they could be emotionally damaging for the parents. I prefer conventional methods of law enforcement like fines or increased taxes, community work, low amount of jail etc. Forced reversible sterilizations for repeated offenders is also a good idea.
edit on 31/1/11 by Maslo because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective
 



B) This person should have NEVER had access to a gun to begin with. Guns don't murder people-deranged, sick people do. I'm sure I will take some heat for my latter statement, but this is primarily the truth.


Not giving you heat for the statement, but I do disagree. Perhaps in this case, her access to a gun was mercy for the children. Many times mothers drown or stab or burn or strangle their kids to death after this type of psychotic break. The gun death might have actually been a blessing for those poor children.

This is one of those cases where I believe there is no need for a trial or any jail time. They should evaluate her extensively and then execute her. They should learn whatever they can to try and prevent these things in the future, but then they should kill her quick and not waste anybody's time or money on her. She was covered in blood and admitted to the crime, and she will never be safe to release into society, plus, she just deserves to suffer the same fate the children did.

Evaluate her for future prevention, then put her in a room with those kids father or grandparent and let her pay for her crime, while they get a little bit of closure and satisfaction!



posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I saw this on the news this am. They showed the woman being led away and her whole body was shaking, I'm wondering if she had some type of illness? Anyway, yeah this is horrible, unacceptable. I've never, ever been that angry with anyone, not to the point of wanting to murder, and no way to being that angry with my kids. Something is clearly wrong with her. It will be interesting to learn more of her background.



new topics

top topics



 
22
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join