It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US mom kills her teens, reportedly for 'talking back'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Maybe in there next life they will learn to listen to there next set of parents,shoudnt of been so hard headed.

There is no next life.

Just saying.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
jesus Freaking christ i totally agree with the OP and i got teenage daughters . ....

this is insane and uncalled for i think the state should just give her the lethal injection and be done with it.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrnBdry

Maybe in there next life they will learn to listen to there next set of parents,shoudnt of been so hard headed.

There is no next life.

Just saying.

What if you are doomed to relive your life over and over again like Bill Murray in
reliving the same day over and over again?

I know it's a rough life, but somebody has to live it.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   

I agree. People who buy a gun might not have criminal intentions when they buy the gun. But who knows what tomorrow will bring.

People can change from being good proper citizens to killers. All that is needed is a cause.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

Exactly, just like a car owner could some day run over people waiting for the bus.
You know just one day flip out and mow em down.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by spy66

Exactly, just like a car owner could some day run over people waiting for the bus.
You know just one day flip out and mow em down.

That is true to.

I see your point. You think that if we should ban people from buying guns we should ban people from driving cars.

Personally i would fear a man coming at me with a gun more then a person coming at me with a car.

A gun is a small weapon that can easily be concealed and used without warning anywhere by anyone. With a car you dont have that ability.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Hold on guys. I know its easy to jump on the "hope she rots in hell" bandwagon, but I think we need to be asking questions here.
We have absolutely no idea what kind of mother she was before this. Did she have a history of abusing her kids or was she formerly a good mom who just snapped and decided to kill her kids. If the later, why? The way I see it, if somebody is that disturbed that they are going to kill their kids when the going gets tough, they are going to do it when their kids are infants or toddlers. Her kids survived their terrible twos, heck they even survived their preteen years, so why now, when one was nearly an adult? Was it some kind of medication she was on? Its hard to tell from the article but it looks like she went to the hospital the previous Saturday, was she given some kind of antidepressant? Was there some other change trauma that triggered this? What kind of mother was she before this?

I just find it hard to believe that a woman capable of killing her children survived the toddler years with out killing them only to kill them years later with out something more than "they mouthed off" triggering it.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Am I in the twilight zone or something here?

Their mother MURDERED them.

If you are going to take the responsibility of being a PARENT, you don't KILL YOUR KID for being "hard headed".

Plenty of teens act up and get mouthy, there are a million other ways to deal with their behavior than violence or murder.

lets listen to her side of the story first,they was probaly about to kill her, and she was defending her self,who knows.they probaly used to beat on her ,call her names and some more,there are some very evil kids out there,lets not paint the picture as if the kids were angels or something.
edit on 30-1-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

I find it disturbing not only because of the obvious reasons; but also that people here on ATS have instantly jumped to knee-jerk reactions... are we being led by the nose here?

Consider the fact that her husband is a career military officer, stationed in Tampa, "currently in the mideast".

Schenecker's husband, Parker Schenecker, is a career Army officer attached to U.S. Central Command in Tampa. He was working in the Middle East when the shootings happened.

Link-Delawareonline

(I found the above link while following-up on the John Wheeler story)

Don't we see this every time there is a supposedly "RANDOM" killing like this? Someone in the family is employed by the military, or other government agency?

Shouldn't we be asking WHY this would be advantageous to any of these agencies or government?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
It is quite surprising to see a lack of apathy on this thread compared to one a week or so ago when a child shot all the members of his family. There are some very big cultural issues going on as for why people are doing this. Loose gun control laws is a big part of it and the numbers are showing more family members die than armed intruders or other assailants. It is one thing to point an object and pull a trigger, quite another to use a knife and get close and personal to the murder process. The whole medication regime is another problem, a lot of these drugs just suppress the causes until what is bottled up just explodes. Then there are also some mind control programs that sometimes fail and ends in destruction. You really need to be on the case to understand why this happened as there many possible reasons.

I do find a social acceptance to these events more concerning as the actual event. When people just accept this behaviour as the norm, the breakdown of moral fibre throughout the community leaves it primed for invasion. I know the government behaviour has been setting a bad example in many places. Without finding your core beliefs of what is right, wrong and important, the ongoing program is going to take them all away.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Am I in the twilight zone or something here?

Their mother MURDERED them.

If you are going to take the responsibility of being a PARENT, you don't KILL YOUR KID for being "hard headed".

Plenty of teens act up and get mouthy, there are a million other ways to deal with their behavior than violence or murder.

lets listen to her side of the story first,they was probaly about to kill her, and she was defending her self,who knows.they probaly used to beat on her ,call her names and some more,there are some very evil kids out there,lets not paint the picture as if the kids were angels or something.
edit on 30-1-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

What are you looking for shock reaction? This is the second post like this of yours. For a person who loves kids so much you are stating things that are not reflecting that value very much. Is it because they are teenagers and not pre-adolescent? Is there a magical age that the Dude no longer considers a child a child, but a potentially wicked person? What age would that be exactly?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
It is quite surprising to see a lack of apathy on this thread compared to one a week or so ago when a child shot all the members of his family. There are some very big cultural issues going on as for why people are doing this. Loose gun control laws is a big part of it and the numbers are showing more family members die than armed intruders or other assailants. It is one thing to point an object and pull a trigger, quite another to use a knife and get close and personal to the murder process. The whole medication regime is another problem, a lot of these drugs just suppress the causes until what is bottled up just explodes. Then there are also some mind control programs that sometimes fail and ends in destruction. You really need to be on the case to understand why this happened as there many possible reasons.

I do find a social acceptance to these events more concerning as the actual event. When people just accept this behaviour as the norm, the breakdown of moral fibre throughout the community leaves it primed for invasion. I know the government behaviour has been setting a bad example in many places. Without finding your core beliefs of what is right, wrong and important, the ongoing program is going to take them all away.

There we go, gun control. What next, knife control? Baseball bat control?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

We don't want Australian values on our beloved U.S. shores land of the free and home of the brave. Because it results in what is in that vid. That was over a crossbow.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Agreed...Why not laugh about it and not take it so seriously? Problem is parents that get too involved and therefor too controlling of their kids. Gotta be flexible to a degree.
edit on 30-1-2011 by ghaleon12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
So her kids were mouthy, so she killed them? Has this woman ever met a teenager before her kids became one? I have yet to meet a teenager who's not at least a little mouthy. I've yet to meet a human being who's not at least a little mouthy.
edit on 30-1-2011 by gnosticquasar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Wow people jump to conclusions quick when the don't know the whole story. Somehow I have the suspision that the father had something to do with the kids being disrespectful. Maybe he was abusive and the kids followed suit.

Mental abuse can cause people to snap psychologically.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool

Originally posted by kwakakev

Well yeah. It is easier to take guns/weapons away from people then it is to prevent people with guns going around shooting people.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Komaratzi11

Susan Smith (wasn't she the first?) drove her car into a lake and left her kids to drown. Andrea Yates drowned hers in the bathtub- 3 of them. She had all that time to snap out of it and went ahead. I stopped listening after that. The problem is that psychos will be psychos and no, some people shouldn't have kids (or pets) any more than they should be unsupervised with guns or kitchen utensils or anything else.

I find it almost as revolting when someone seizes a tragedy like this and tries to use it to promote a political agenda. Especially when the same person/ people are so much in favor of abortion.

How sad that something we used to laugh about (wanting to "kill" our kids) has manifested into something that some people actually do. It's terrifying and I'm afraid that becoming so somber about it will only increase the pressure on fragile people who needed humor as an outlet.
edit on 30-1-2011 by DogsDogsDogs because: meh

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by LilDudeissocool

Population control or personal responsibility looks to be the two main choices coming down the road. I am just calling it as I see it, make your own determinations.

We don't want Australian values on our beloved U.S. shores land of the free and home of the brave. Because it results in what is in that vid. That was over a crossbow.

If you have done any travelling you will find cultures and values do change from place to place, they all have their good and bad points. A few things are fairly common internationally in terms of values, including the importance of the family as one. When murder becomes blase society tends to crumble, the ancient Maya's is one example of this.
edit on 30-1-2011 by kwakakev because: added 'ancient'

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox

If it happened in another country, the media would be referring to it as an "honor killing" and people such as FarArcher would be denouncing it vehemently. Instead hthey downright praise it.

Such ill-minded people.

Oh yeah! But wait, we've not yet got the "she was MKULTRA GONE BAD" crowd here yet, with their she was a patsy and flipped out paranoia... So shhhhh, no need to gloat yet.

as if you're pure... coh...

edit on 30/1/2011 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join