It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO-Like Clouds Linked to Military Maneuvers?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Triple "hole-punch clouds" appeared close together off South Carolina January 7.

Interesting article in National Geographic, especially given the recent / current anomalies and concerns.

There is so much happening on Earth and in space of concern, and so many theories, it almost seems like confusion is being deliberately caused via conflicting media reports.

There are conspiracies about it being military, instructed by 'whomever' for the purpose of destruction / power / cover up / good of mankind etc.

And there are conspiracies about it being 'aliens' / planetary / end of world etc

Whichever it is, at least there is media coverage and talk of such things as there never was before.

news.nationalgeographic.com... olikeclouds

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Great pic supplied by the OP , but these are nothing more than Altocumulus clouds which carry a lot of moisture and occasionally burst

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
The holes are evidence of a form of cloud seeding where dry ice is dropped from a plane onto the stratus deck.

Here is a link which explains it-

Cloud Seeding Stratus Picture
edit on 29-1-2011 by Seagle because: link added

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

I should add...

My views on this is that it may well be completely natural and / or scientific in origin, I am aware of how it could be just a natural phenomena or weather manipulation, otherwise it would be on the UFO thread.

The point is, however these occurred, such things are being reported more and more in the media, as well as all the other things happening, it seems like the media are trying to give weight to conspiracies.

Added to the fact that there are so many alien / conspiracy movies it all adds up to a big picture of 'ok something's going on'.....

Like making people on edge.....
edit on 29-1-2011 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

join