It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you have any "abilities"?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
i believe i am a physic dreamer...
i have had many dreams that involved hospitals and my mom ended going to the hospital after having those dreams...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I have the ability to think about other livings things feelings. All though im not sure if thats an ability or a disability. Feels more like the latter to be honest.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I used to be able to see angels, i knew one was there because it seemed where the outline of it was it was like light was bending... like looking into a swimming pool that was angel shaped. there were three on each wall i remember in my old church and i could see them moving and watcing us have service...but that was only a short while ive then lost that ability

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool

Originally posted by Daisy-Lola
There is a test online that was designed to test various esp attributes.

www.gotpsi.org...

What was weird, was that I scored amazingly low. Not just below average but more than common probability would allow for. So there's my ability, I'm crap at psychic stuff. Really crap. I could go into a haunted house and not see at thing. I have to bend spoons the old fashioned way with my hands. I AM NOT PLAYING POKER WITH ANY OF YOU!

I'll try my psychic ability here on you.

I see what looks like woman's clothing, however there is no one in them- just suspended in mid air, and a hot dog, an image of "Alice in Wonderland" Yeah, like the Disney cartoon.

So how did I do

well, I would say that a career as a secret service remote viewer is probably not a wise career move for you

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I don't know if these would be considered "abilities", but...
For the longest time, a song will pop into my head, then within 30 minutes, I'll hear it somewhere.
I can sense others emotions without them even saying a word to me.
I know (most of the time) when I'm going to get a text or a phone call...I've been working on knowing WHO is calling/texting me, though. That's a tricky one.
I can reach in a box of popsicles and guess correctly which color I'm going to pull out.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join