It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mother admits killing teens for being 'mouthy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Police say Julie K. Schenecker, 50, admitted she killed her teenagers for being mouthy.
full story here
www.cnn.com...
moral is don't mouth off to your mother because she might kill you?

clearly posted in the wrong spot someone help
edit on 29-1-2011 by pleasetryagain because: pleaseee

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by pleasetryagain

That is really messed up

That lady obviously went nuts. Does Florida have the death penalty? If so she will probably get it unless she pleads insanity or something similar.

When I posted in the wrong forum I selected the alert tab on the drop down menu near your name and stuff to the left of your post. In the alert just change the title and explain why you are messaging them. I had it fixed within an hour or 2.
edit on 29-1-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: add to post

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn
Well my wife just earned mother of the year award in my house.

Moral of the story is,
Kids need to learn to keep their damn mouths shut and speak only when spoken to.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
This rubs me the wrong way. This woman didn't kill her children because they were mouthy, she killed them because she was depressed and obviously not mentally stable. How can someone kill their own flesh and blood children and then say it was their own fault. The daughter was at her computer studying, and her son was on his way to a soccer match, how bad could her children have possibly been?! This is a person who had anger issues that she just couldn't control. Well ma'am I hope that are proud of what you have done, you have ruined the lives of your entire family, including your own over a selfish act of anger. Some people just lack that ability to think rationally as well as impulse control, which is why it scares me how easy it is for a crazed lunatic to get their hands on a gun. Whats even more awful is that her husband now has to live with this on his conscience for the rest of his life, he never got to say goodbye to his kids. As a soldier I can tell you the rigors of being in the military are all worth it when it comes to your family, when your serving a tour, all you can think about is getting home to your family, that's all you can look forward too, now this woman has selfishly taken the only thing that meant everything to this man. He now has to live with that regret of never having been able to hug his children one last time.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

thankyou i did what you said hopefully it gets moved soon seeing as how its really outa place

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
The mother definitely had mental problems - she should have went for help with her
depression, instead she kills her kids.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Why do so many of these stories come from Florida?

What a terrible thing.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

i just went through are locally newspaper since i dont read it everyday and it seems i saw more then 4 different cases of a mother killer her child i think most were infants
here is just one horrible case
www.winnipegsun.com...
very detailed read at your own discretion
edit on 29-1-2011 by pleasetryagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Interesting that she killed them instead of killing herself. Even more surprising that she didn't kill herself AFTER she killed her 2 children.

Sad. This last week, there was a woman in my local town who had 2 children and was getting divorced, so she killed herself. She didn't kill her children. Her death is horrible, but at least her kids will get to live their lives.
edit on 29-1-2011 by harrytuttle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Wow, I didn't know they had the internet back in the 1800s.

How are things back then good sir?

Is they daughter keeping to herself and properly knitting sweaters and socks?

How is her pie baking skills?

These things are important in future housewives.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
This blogger made some pretty interesting connections:

cryptogon.com...

Update: 2009 Forum Post Indicates Julie Schenecker (Née Powers) Was Army MOS 97E: Human Intelligence Collector

97E: Human Intelligence Collector:

Major Duties: The Human Intelligence Collector (HUMINT Collector) supervises and conducts tactical HUMINT collection operations that include, but are not limited to, debriefings, interrogations and elicitations in English and foreign languages for positive intelligence and force protection information; screens Human Intelligence (HUMINT) sources and documents to establish priorities for exploitation; under CI supervision, plans and participates in counterintelligence and Force Protection Operations (CFSO). Translates and exploits captured enemy documents, foreign language and open source publications. Prepares and edits appropriate intelligence and administrative reports; utilizes CI/HUMINT reporting and communications equipment; uses interpreters and manages interpreter/translator operations; conducts liaison and coordination in foreign language with host nation agencies; conducts analysis and performs briefings as required.

This 97E MOS now appears to be called Human Intelligence Collector (35M).

Via: 18th Military Intelligence Battalion Forum:

Parker Schenecker in Tampa

Postby pschenecker » Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:03 pm
This is Parker Schenecker, formerly 1LT Schenecker (Battalion S1 from 1987-88). Now, after a lot of years, and numerous oversights by the Army promotion boards, I’m COL Schenecker, the Deputy NSA rep to CENTCOM in Tampa FL. Have kept in touch with many folks from Munich (1986-90 for me, 1987-1992 for my wife, the former Russian 97E Julie Powers)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

From the blog:

“I’m sure a lot of things will eventually come to the surface as to why this tragedy happened,” he said. “All I can tell you is the person I saw on the news (Friday) being arrested is not the same person I knew.”

edit on 30-1-2011 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Rather I'd say that people who can't afford or handle children shouldn't have them.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

It is funny how people will come out and make excuses for this evil woman just because she is a woman. If it was a man the conversation would veer towards method of execution instead of "how bad she will feel later".

Women have been given a practically unrestricted right to kill, mutilate and maim men and children these last 20 or so years and everyone one is surprised these tragedies are only increasing?

Hold women to the same standard as men as equals. They have(as they should) equal rights so they must have equal responsibility(responsibility should be proportional to rights).

She murdered two people and must be held accountable for it. Because it is a sad world when 11 and 12 year old boy's, children, are held to a higher legal and moral standard then adult women.

top topics

join