It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Story Behind Ouiji

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 06:32 AM
link   
The only doors that open with ouiji boards are the doors of the imagination, you want something weird in you life, open you front door and invite in, I have more than enough experience with things to know how it works.

Some people have an overactive imagination. And I don't blame it, some other just have certain powers that they are not very aware of it and blame it on the supernatural.

The so call ghost, spooks or entities usually come to you but you have to open the door of your home and your imagination.

And that is when they take the shape you give them in your mind.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Has anyone had successful single player sessions with the Ouija board?

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Well, almost everybody in my family, not just one, has told me stories on Ouija boards.

My aunt told me a story that happened a few years ago. She had said this:

Well, my two friends and I were using a board. And we had the lights out, and there were 3 of us. When it was my turn to ask it a questin, I asked "Is my mom there?" It replied "Yes." Then she asked where she was, and it replied "Near" Then she turned around there was nothing there, but when she turned back around there was a transparent head in front of her. But it wasn't her mom.

See, her mother was murdered when she was a teenager.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I practice "Divination", so yes, using the Ouija Board specifically-I have had both good & bad experiences

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I've had 2 different friends that made communication... lol!

Ok, first was friend in Jr/High school. We'd go play with his Ouiji board after school. After a couple months of this he had an 'invader'... basically a spirit that really did inhabit the board (dunno why he chose the board itself, unless it just seemed the right place... who knows). The first time John had anything other than communication with this spirit he was lighting his candles. When he reached to light the first one, all the candles almost literally exploded at the wicks and lit themselves. Apparently the spirits that John had been talking to were actually this one (except for the first 4 or 5 I think...). That's about all I can remember right now... some day I'll run into John again and ask him what happened after the candle incident. If I remember something it's that the spirit did pretty much live in the board (or his 'doorway' was left open) and John had some slight poltergeist-type activities.

The other friend let a spirit out that wasn't exactly nice. I can't remember the story on that one, but I do believe that it was actually his friend's fault... and the damn thing haunted his house.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I haven't read all the responses so forgive me if i am repeating here. The Ouiji board is indeed a dangerous thing, it is not a toy and it is not be played with. I am not saying this because I am religious fanatic, I am not, I am generation Wiccan. The Ouiji board opens portals in which entities from other realm can enter into ours, positive as well as negative. You must remember that negative entities are privy to information and they will many time tell you enough truths, to make you believe they are who they say they are, or to believe that they re a positive entity. Yes, you may get lucky and have not problems, or you start to have a lot negative things circle around you within your life and not realize it until it is too late. Unless you know how to protect yourself within a circle or other means.....a Ouiji board should not be "played" with!

[edit on 7/14/2004 by LadyV]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join