It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unanswered questions about my life etc. - please read!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Hey everyone!
I have been reading this forum for the last few months and felt I finally wanted to contribute! I'm not sure if this is in the right section or not but i tryed my best. Here it goes - I was born september ( ninth month ) 9th ( ninth day ) in 1990 (i'm only 13 if you were wondering).
My main question is if theres any specific importance to this birthday? I want to know this because I turned nine on the ninth day of the ninth month in 1999 (6 nines) and 9's upside down are 6's. 6 sixes can be related to the devil in terms of numbers, or is it 3 6's? Anywho, on my 9th birthday there was much talk on the radio about the devil and 999/666 and stuff and I asked my mom about it and she kept it very hush
hush

Also, another thing happened around my birthday ( can't remember if it was the night before, during, or after) that was very scary. I was having bad dreams so i went downstairs to sleep with my parents, and while laying there I could have sworn I saw something in the shape of what most people consider the grim reaper. I know what I saw, and it scared the hell out of me! It just appeared near the front of the bed frame and literally stood there and moved slowly towards me for about an half an hour, and then vanished. I know i wasn't dreaming because I tapped my mom to ask her what was going on and she simply replied "go back to sleep". For these two reasons I want to ask you guys to see if theres any relevance between my birthday and forces beyond!

Thank you for taking your time reading this and I look forward to your responses
!

[edit on 12-7-2004 by CoffayNinja]

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Is there any significance to your birthday? Of course there is...YOU! Sometimes people get so wrapped up in who was born on their birthday or what significant event is attributable to that day that they tend to forget that they are a unique and sentient being on their own.

Celebrate your individually and ability to control your own destiny. You are not defined by the date of your birth, the color of your skin, or your economic background. You future is a clean slate for you to write upon. The world is truly what you make of it.

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 08:50 PM
link   
CoffayNinja,

You are as normal as any young man your age, so don't worry about the numbers in your birthday and about the dark figure you saw most people has seen them we call them the shadow people, yes you have to many of the same numbers in your birthday, well get hold of this, I was born on the 7, 17 so on 1977 I was 17 so I had for that year 5 seven, and my social security have 3 nines if you turn them around they are 666 and that is worst.

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 08:53 PM
link   
i think 9 is the number of completion. do a google on numerology. there will be lots of info there.
i wouldn't try to twist it into a 666 thing. it is counter productive and not worth the time of an enlightened soul such as yourself.
look to the wonderful and not the wicked.

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Your curiousity is admirable, and without passing judgement on the merits of numerology I would suggest that you get a scientific background on the normal before moving to the paranormal. I have a son your age who posts here so I understand the fascination with all of the supernatural anomolies but remember the ATS motto- Deny Ignorance, that means reading as much as possible with a mind to change your mind.

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Don't get to worried about these things - just consider it as something special that few other people have - b/c in the end, what is your birthday date based off of? It's a system chop full of numbers, names of months that we assign numbers, dates that we created to reflect time....which is all man-made - and so therefore if time is man-made than so too are your illusions of what time may create

Give you an example....Just b/c a diploma says you graduated from a certain school, doesn't mean that at that precise moment all of this knowledge was suddenly dumped onto you and you became someone different...like I'm sure you know, it's a gradual thing that occurs over time...but justifying it with a date is just a formality that civilized socitietes like ours like to provide things to make them seem more important and memorable

I hope that maybe helps

Awesome avatar by the way man...just friggin awesome!

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Yeah, don't worry, it's just a coincidence.
Millions of people were born on that day all over the world, not just you!

Hey, you want to hear something funny? My birthday is April 13, 1977 -- so my 13th birthday was on Friday the 13th!
Again, that's just a conincidence too.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 04:19 AM
link   
CoffayNinja, way cool avatar, did you create that yourself?

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnronOutrunHomerun

Awesome avatar by the way man...just friggin awesome!

That's what I was thinking as well. That is the coolest avatar I have ever seen!

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Im sorry to waste space as well but i also wish to compliment you on your avatar it is very good.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 10:24 AM
link   

In fact, with an avatar like that, you should fear nothing-- not even a few 6's.

Inverting symbols, symbolically implies the inversion of the definition of the symbol. That is, if three 6's are bad, then three inverted 6's (which is 999) are good.

For instance, I read somewhere that an inverted swastica is an Aryan symbol for peace. Adolf inverted the peace symbol, signifying anti-peace.

[edit on 13-7-2004 by Jake_]

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Hey everyone! Thanks for replying. I knew I wasn't the devil spawn but I just wanted to check
Too bad my avatar has to be taken down - its way to big. No, I did not make it, but I make flash things very similar to it. If you want a link of some of MY works, just send me a u2u
. I believe that avatar is from a korean animated gif contest. Well thanks for the replys

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Hey THUNDER... we don't have the same b-day but I also turned 13 on a Friday the 13th

As far as that 666 thing.. don't fret... 999 has a different meaning then 666 to begin with.. and all of this only even has significance if you believe in Numerology.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoffayNinja
Too bad my avatar has to be taken down - its way to big. No, I did not make it, but I make flash things very similar to it. If you want a link of some of MY works, just send me a u2u
. I believe that avatar is from a korean animated gif contest. Well thanks for the replys

Aww... how about posting a link to some of your work?

...and that piratical avvy that was taken down....

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 12:59 PM
link   
There are hundreds of children being born everyday, and in the day you were born there were lots more childs being born too, so don't worry, it was just a day like any other.

I'm sure that the date of our birth doesn't affect our destiny, we have free will and can make choices, so if you turn to be a bad person it'll be just because you choose so, though I'm sure you will turn out ok

top topics

join