It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke - Live At The Oxford Union Debating Society

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Correct me if wrong, but I did multiple searches for this and couldn't find any results, which I found surprising since it seems to be over 2 years old - making it more interesting in ways. I've never really listened to any of David Icke's lectures, but I can't pull away from this one. He pretty much just sums up how the world really operates, but does it in a way I've never seen before. A must watch IMO, but it is quite long so if you're busy bookmark it for later.

Google Video Link

If the video isn't working give me a few minutes to work it out, I haven't embedded any Google videos before. Here is the link to the video just in case.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by WhizPhiz

Thank you for sharing the video. I bookmarked it and will watch it later.

I do not agree with everything he says because some of his stuff is just too out there for me. But as you said he has very a good way of explaining how things work around the world.

edit on 29-1-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: spelling

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Thank you for sharing the video. I bookmarked it and will watch it later.

No problem.

I do not agree with everything he says because some of his stuff is just too out there for me.

Hmmm, this lecture doesn't really seem too out there. More like general accepted knowledge in a community like this.
Well, 99% of what he says makes perfect sense to me anyway.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Ok...after the hour mark he starts to get into theories that are quite out there. He's onto something but he definitely needs to stick to the more solid stuff until he has refined his theory on the nature of reality and incorporated more fact into it. I believe Quantum Mechanics is the best starting point.

new topics

top topics

join