It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What in god's name is happening??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
your just fearmongering, its that simnple... I dont feel a darn thing... no change, and I am very intune with my environment. I read what I read but i dont belive it....i only belive what I experience...

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jaxnmarko

You can play it down any way you choose to. Just turn on your TV and watch the news...

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by darrylss
your just fearmongering, its that simnple... I dont feel a darn thing... no change, and I am very intune with my environment. I read what I read but i dont belive it....i only belive what I experience...

You don't think the fact that half of the Middle East is protesting against their governments after decades of oppression is even worth mentioning, huh? Or the fact that the US is moving closer to becoming a corporate police state every single day?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by darrylss

It is only fearmongering if you are affraid.

I am mearly reflecting the reality i see around me. If that is too much for you to digest or for others to get their heads around that isnt my problem. I have chosen to accept that which i see around me.. system decaying into chaos.

Yes it is scary but i choose not to hide from it.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
thats just it, you said to turn on the news.... your so simple to belive that... the news is a huge part of the problem..... events like this has happened time and time again.... the media just reports it as you want it fed to you. I am aware of what is being reported these days. Becuz of what is happening in Egypt, doesnt mean my world is changing... I live in a stable world. but thanks for the laughs

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Trust me, I am informed enough to know all about Tell Lie Vision but there is no denying what is infront of your eyes.
You can laugh away but i will laugh back at you for denying any form of conspiracy on a conspiracy website.

One of us are in the wrong place and it certainly isnt me.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
lets say your right...? (doubt that) I would think its people like you with your aggresive attitudes that will destroy civilization as we know it, based upon your mental issues of doom and gloom. peace by brothers and sisters... calm down its not over till the fat lady sings... haha

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

You tell that to the people dying in Egypt at the hands of an oppressive regime..

Laugh away brother!

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by nakiannunaki

Things jumped into over-drive after the lunar eclipse on the solstice on December 21st 2010. Thats when the Christ returned as a noosphere and began to grow. Now there is a bit of a war going on in heaven. People and animals are feeling it. Things will continue to escalate and will get so bad that our end will look certain and "If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened." -Matthew 24:22. Humanity will survive, for the sake of the elect. No matter what.

Be like a Phoenix, and shed any fear of the approaching flame. Fear is the mind-killer.

edit on 29-1-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by darrylss
lets say your right...? (doubt that) I would think its people like you with your aggresive attitudes that will destroy civilization as we know it, based upon your mental issues of doom and gloom. peace by brothers and sisters... calm down its not over till the fat lady sings... haha

So a "Nothing ever changes, this is pointless" attitude is better than a "Thinks are about to change!"-attitude?

Tell that to Martin Luther King, those present at the fall of the Berlin Wall, or the ones who fought for freedom after the introduction of gunpowder to Medieval Europe.

Things are always changing, sometimes less, sometimes more.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

O.K!! hahahahahahahaha Like weather they die or live effects my reality? NOPE! THey made a choice, so go ahead and support thier unlawful behaviuors

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Many like to believe that they live in a very special time, and what is more "special" than the end of days?

Personally, I think all times on this planet have had a measure of significance to whomever lived through them. Why should today have more significance?

OK, put me down to being a special significance skeptic, but I do wonder if there may be too much attachment to this being a special time on planet Earth?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
What is happening my friend?

Mankind is reaping what he has sown.

We have built up systems of iniquity, put in place Governments which oppressed the many for the benefit of the few, we have allowed triffling differences come between us, we have turned a blind eye to the sufferings of others, and the tension caused by our actions are coming to a head.

We reap what we sow.

The fires of revolution will spread, the systems we have built will struggle to survive. In their death throws a new system will arise offering to heal the wounds and provide security for all. Many will latch on to the new system out of desperation. Those who reject the new system will be made the enemies and will suffer great persecution. To restore order, security, and efficiency, the new system will become more oppressive than any system before.

We reap what we sow.

This process is necessary. What will arise from the process is the realisation that Mankind must not rule over each other. We are free beings. We yearn for liberty of the spirit and no man can provide that, it is already provided naturally. We will need to wake up our divine nature, our God given free will, and learn to love and respect one another for who we are.

When Man will stand up for one another to be free, rather than stand against each other to oppress, then we will throw down the beast that enslaves us.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Unlawful...??

God forbid your rights are taken away. Your access to food is cut off. Your means of living is removed...

lets see who become unlawful then...

It's all good and merry for you because it isnt directly effecting you. However when you shed your selfish outlook and feel connected to the whole... (which you are, allbeit ignorantly) you begin to see that injustice is injustice no matter where in the world you are situated.

It's obvious you don't really care what is happening to your brothers and sisters in the world around you but i cetainly do. When the world comes away from your way of thinking and your type of attitude can a resolution be sought but until selfish thinkers like yourself exist there will alway be friction and war.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Nakian, tonight (Jan 29 Sat. 0814pm Central US) I am watching The History Channel, this program called 'Prophets Of Doom'. www.history.com...
They have this 'round table' of these elitist-looking guys (I don't know who they are) (They are some kind of authority-experts) saying -unequivocally- that the party is prettymuch over, and every average person doesn't know it yet. They say that drinkable clean water (in the US alone) is going going gone. I know that, in my HUD apartment building, the tap water stinks and is thick with calcium/mineral stuff, so I have to go (without owning a car) get distilled jugs of water from the grocer. And they are not cheap!!!
edit on 29-1-2011 by simone50m because: spell-correct

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Brother i hear what you are saying and i pray that your vision manifests. I once held that level of hope for the world and the future but I dont see a peacful resolution in front of me i see an escalation of war.

I pray that your vision becomes reality, i really do.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
well your right about that... it doesnt effect me, and I really dont care, but getting back to the focus of this thread... NOTHING IS Happeneing to the EARTH or HUMANITY... just some people forgetting to take thier meds.

We will all be around for a very very long time... me in my big comfy home.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
If you think these are the end of days because the Twin Towers went down and there are other minor happenings occurring, you probably need to reevaluate your belief.

The fact is, times were much worse and more uncertain in the past. Between World Wars I and II there was so much happening, so much tragedy, uncertainty, etc. that then it was a lot more likely the world could actually end. No time in history is completely static, events happen and trying to find meaning behind them is one of the central tragedies of the human condition.

I am not saying they are meaningless, but ascribing meaning to something that is possibly devoid of meaning does happen a lot and has happened throughout history.

People have been saying the N.W.O. is coming for decades, that the world is ending soon for millennia, that this or that and everything in between will happen soon. I wonder when the day will come when people are smart enough to not fall into the same classic trick that traps the less developed minds over and over again throughout the generations.

It's a lamentable state.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
disillusionment is at an all time high.

i have my suspicions about the rest of it....and i dont like to say for sure one way or the other.

but the disillusionment is palpable.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

According to the ancient Christian writings (Not Catholicism) the end days you write of, are about 1,000 years away yet.
This is Not the Time of the End, but is the Time of the Return of "The Son of MAN" or The Return of "The MAN Child", the beginning now history....

The Son of Man has returned as promised in June 1996, (Involving the Soul) but the human species is sadly looking out for a human form to return in the form of the carpenter known as Jesus today.

What is taking place (started on August 27th 1994) is a major change in the Environmental Program involving the Oceans which are about to return to under the Earths crust as before the great flood.

This produces more fertile ground to expand our population into. The countries at present will appear as plateaus on the top of high mountains . As written the seas shall disappear over an 8 hour period and a new world shall appear.

There will be fountains of water, which will flow into rivers to form large lakes, but the water will soak into the ground to return to the fountains rather than evaporating to form clouds and to return as rain and snow.
The convections will be within the crust rather than in the air.

Our whole way of living will change where the world economic system shall collapse and our understanding of our environment shall change. We will come to know how all is created and our relationship with LIFE will be renewed.

This is the last 1,000 year period (according to the writings) of a 7,000 year program we take part in, and involves “The Metamorphoses of The Soul”.and does Not involve the Flesh i.e. the beast or human pimate.

All flesh shall perish and be resurrected for the last 1,000 years. This is the time of the return of the "Son of MAN" or "The MAN Child".

Note; the title given, is “The Son of MAN”, Not The Son of A’Dam.
The other title given is “The MAN Child” (see the Revelation of J.C.)

The human species is the "Tree" of A'Dam.
But the Soul is referred to as MAN.

The "Son of MAN" or "The MAN Child" is a Component of the Soul and not a human primate or of any other species.

From “The Gospel of Thomas”… Quote;

51. His disciple said to Him,

“When will the repose of the dead come about,
and when will the New World come?”

He said to them,

What you look forward to has already come,
but you do Not recognise it.”

and...

78. Jesus said,

“Why have you come out into the desert?
To see a reed shaken by the wind?
And to see a man clothed in fine garments
like your kings and your great men?
Upon them are the fine garments,
and they are unable to discern The Truth.”

edit on 30-1-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join