It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul's Anti-FEMA Commercial

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Here it is for those who may have missed it.
I did an ATS search to avoid making a duplicate thread, but didn't see this anywhere.
Look out America.
And hat's off to Ron Paul. The only politician I would put any trust in at this point.

edit on 1/29/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typos

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
lol i just put this video in a thread last night !!! guess it deserves its own thread!

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Excellent portrayal. Now watch Ron Pauls plane crash and burn from "pilot error". Really hope people will give them lead before they give their freedom.
molonlabe

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Please find me a source that links Ron Paul himself to this commercial, or FEMA for that matter.

This is an MTV commercial trying to heighten awareness about the holocaust to the younger viewers.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Well I don't know about all that...

Why pay thugs to go house to house - when you can engineers a system using capitalism which blends completely into the background???

This thread gives credence

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by matrix12
lol i just put this video in a thread last night !!! guess it deserves its own thread!

Kudos to you sir, that's where I saw it!

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by againuntodust

may i suggest you watch it again or enough times for you to realize what happened in the commercial?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexIR

may i suggest you watch it again or enough times for you to realize what happened in the commercial?

He must have missed the analogy all together. Americans being shuffled off by FEMA, as the Jews were shuffled off by the SS. I don't know how he missed it.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexIR

I realize what happened in the commercial, and I realized it 3 years ago when it ran on TV.

Ron Paul is not linked to this at all. Source please.

This does not suggest anything to do with FEMA either. I need a source for that. Military, yes. FEMA, no.

This is just an MTV commercial from around 2008 heightening awareness of the holocaust because "history repeats itself". I understand the comparison of Nazi Germany to the USA, that's not in question, but linking this to Ron Paul is not credible.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by molonlabe33
Excellent portrayal. Now watch Ron Pauls plane crash and burn from "pilot error". Really hope people will give them lead before they give their freedom.
molonlabe

wow ... just wow
what a great motto or slogan
for Patriots.

"Lead before Freedom"

now that's kewl
and a dual connotation

edit on 1/30/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I still see no evidence this video came
from Ron Paul.

With that said, this is not even Paul's
style of advertising or campaigning.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I guess no one realizes that this video is not actually a Ron Paul video. In fact, this video has nothing to do with Ron Paul at all.

The video in the OP was actually 2 separate commercials that aired on MTV. It caused a lot of speculation, they really came out of no where and I do not think anyone expected such a commercial. The first to come out was the train video, then a couple weeks later was the home video. To this day, to my knowledge, there has been very little said about the videos at all. If memory serves me correctly, these videos aired shortly before the elections in 2008.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I question any motive in linking this video to Ron Paul.

While I am both a RP supporter and someone who is very fearful about the ever growing jackboot oppression in this country, I know that any mention of RP to fema death camps and stuff like that would cause the MSM and the average citizen to further marginalize him to the best of their ability.

Locally, I've seen an explosion of RP bumperstickers and hear people everywhere saying they like him, but then everyone says he is unelectable.

Seems to me right now that the ONLY think making him unelectable is people SAYING he is unelectable.
It's crazy. He does not need to be linked to anything that could be construed as crazy by the MSM or general population, scary as it is and as real as the potential is...

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Everything in your title besides commercial is false... WHY!

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SSDDay
Everything in your title besides commercial is false... WHY!

I should kick myself for not vetting the purported connection between this commercial and Ron Paul. Nevertheless, I still think both the commercial and Ron Paul are worthy of praise.

MOD: Since I did not confirm any connection between Ron Paul and the commercial (I found the video already titled on Youtube) you are free to move or delete this thread if necessary.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

I agree there, I'm glad they have a commercial like that on MTV. Any teen who takes 5 minutes to think, deserves praise nowadays.

Ron Paul is a B.A.M.F.
edit on 2-2-2011 by SSDDay because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-2-2011 by SSDDay because: err mistype

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
You trust a politician that uses fear mongering to gain support by comparing FEMA to NAZIS???

You have an odd sense of trust.

new topics

top topics

join