It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A personal discovory: What do you make of this

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
This is my first find on my own so take a look.

I was reading 'I Could Tell You But Then You Would Have to be Destroyed by Me' when i came across a badge associated with the desert prowler. take a look at the patch for it

This is some info to go with it:
the five stars with 1 at the bottom may mean 5+1 also meaning area 51. it's also associated with the mystery air craft 'the desert prowler'

But the image rang a bell, i have seen it before used by a horrorcore band that i believe used this before the desert prowler was a big thing. take a look

What do you think, or am i just being over analytical?

Thanks

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Goblin

Please ellaborate i dont quite get what your suggesting

edit on 29/1/11 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
You noticed the IX and XI on the side of the first image?
for what its worth that stands for 9 and 11 in roman numerals. 911 or 9/11? could it be related?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
the desert prowler seems to reference satan, when he tempted Jesus in the desert.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
i remember seeing the whole ancient aliens thing on tv and they kept showing the head always with a star or some sort of form(sun) over its head as in this one its that one star thats in the middle of the horns chck it out

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Goblin

Yeah, the black bird on his shoulder could probably symbolises aircraft because it's a bird and it's pure blackness may symbolise black projects.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Could this be some kind of crazy, obscene, obscure, coincidence?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Check out their Wiki page on the album featuring the cover. It has this to say under "legacy"

The 6th Joker's wraith image from the album cover was used on a flight test patch for the Lockheed Skunk Works' Black Ops Desert Prowler program. It features the wraith with added red eyes, surrounded by six stars with the words "Desert Prowler, Alone and on the Prowl"

So, it's not a coincidence, but a conscious decision for some reason. What it means... not a clue, but, it's not some freak coincidence. It was intentional for whatever reason.

join