It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing UFO in fresno, CA

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Is "can you trust this guy" all you got?

I didnt know camera's operate differently depending on the person.

If you wanna argue CGI then im all for it, but i personally didnt see any. I think whatever it is he legitimately filmed it, i just happen to disagree that it's an airplane.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by demonseed
Is "can you trust this guy" all you got?

Obviously not. There is tons of evidence that the lights filmed match common aircraft, I pointed that out already.

There is tons of evidence that he lives near 3 airports, one of them a major airport. Here is a video from him of a low flying jumbo jet next to his house:

If he has aircraft like that flying that low and slow next to his house, obviously he lives near a major airport.

There is TONS of evidence that he literally films aircraft and calls them UFO. In this video at 4:02 he says:

If it looks exactly like a plane, even if is sounds like a plane, film the stupid thing.

He literally tells people to film planes and suggest they are UFO's.

In this video he films an exact identical aircraft as in the OP, and behind it another aircraft which has less lights, and you can clearly see the body of the aircraft, and he says:

It's those damn FAKE PLANES. That's the second one.

He literally calls them FAKE PLANES.

You have to have lost your mind to believe this guy... this is disgusting stupidity.

Originally posted by demonseed
I didnt know camera's operate differently depending on the person.

Yes, cameras do operate differently depending on the person. They are called professional photographers. They know how to control the exposure and contrast to get the best images in low light conditions. They even use tripods. And they know how to shut up so you can hear sound. They even know how to get shots next to reference objects so you can get a sense of scale and size.

The problem with this guy is he films aircraft can calls them FAKE. FAKE AIRCRAFT!
None of these videos would even be debated right now if this guy had a higher IQ. You can't trust this guys word when he says something is a UFO. Every aircraft is a UFO to him, he even admitted it.

edit on 30-1-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Thank you for the plane video.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I just don't understand why so many people refuse to believe that these types of videos are of simple airplanes. I think is sad that so many people want so desperately to believe in aliens or whatever that they're willing to hold on to the least convincing evidence, and are unwilling to just accept the facts.

Hey, I'll love to see aliens, too, even though it would probably mean the end of the world and my imminent demise. But I want to be sure. I don't just jump at every odd light in the sky.

Seriously. It's kind of pathetic.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Mods, thread turning nasty and also the thread is based upon an item discussed many times where a search for Fresno would have saved all this.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Lol the guys voice, sounds like the double rainbow guy.

Deebo

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by planetzog
As for giftofprophecy and cluckerspeed,

I've read some of your previous posts and you two attack anyone who disagrees with you and you both ruin discussions with rude and ignorant comments.

I have attacked no one.

On Topic:
It's A Plane!!
They are very common on earth and especially near airports.
edit on 30-1-2011 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I really can't take any "Best UFO ever caught" videos serious... and with no doubt this is a landing plane, that's lame.
There are interesting UFO clips this month, but this isn't.
edit on 30-1-2011 by ZaphBot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Your previous posts suggest otherwise.

It's A Plane!! not an attack.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Wait, maybe it's not a plane. Video description reads:

KINGufokid ufoattacks UFO PICTURE TAKEN BY ROBERT THORSON REAL UFO REAL VIDEO FLYING SAUCER DISC SHAPE CRAFT shape shifting fresno ca THEMUFONMAN BACKED BEST ON VIDEO fresno ca.UNUSUAL PLANE LIGHTS OR UFO imposters LOOK CLOSE phoenix arizona LIGHTS arizona ufo triangle ovnis ufohunter friedman area51 secret air base ufotv mausson orb probe alien space ship craft flying saucer unknown best ever caught on tape demon paranormal lights ufohunter

I stand corrected.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Again, please provide evidence to back your claim.

There has been more evidence to support that this video is nothing more than conventional aircraft presented in this thread than to the contrary. Your activity on every page of this thread indicates you had to have seen it by now, yet are unreasonable enough to dismiss it because it doesn't fit into your beliefs or you simply are unable to understand the data presented to you (if that's so, nothing to be embarrassed about, so don't get angry. Just get educated better to protect yourself from nonsense like this in the future)

And please dont go on about the male recording the video is mentally ill or the lights look like a plane's lights.

It is not unreasonable for a normal person to view this gentleman's webpage and think that there may be something a little "off" with this guy. How anyone could actually view his information and think he is 100% level is beyond my comprehension.

Or make silly statements like your friend did like 'its obviously near an airport' or 'its obvious the camera's microphone has a fault'!

Nothing about those two statements are silly by any means. Heck, they are far less silly than the guy's statements who made the videos, yet you seem to embrace those? Fact, there are airports in Fresno, and air-traffic in Fresno is common (ever been to Fresno?). Fact, the video's show lights that very much resemble normal air traffic. Fact, the guy filming them thinks they are alien ufos morphing into the normal aircraft he is freaking out about.

Holding on to hope that this is some sort of legitimate UFO sighting (especially over a populated area, lets use our heads here, lol) is going out on a ledge not many of us care to venture onto with you, sorry.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Again, please provide evidence to back your claim.

And please dont go on about the male recording the video is mentally ill or the lights look like a plane's lights.

Or make silly statements like your friend did like 'its obviously near an airport' or 'its obvious the camera's microphone has a fault'!

Like your previous posts, you know very little but attack and try to ridicule because someone questions you.

The evidence is in the video. IT'S A PLANE!
The author of the video has filmed other planes, fake plans, demons etc.
He is unreliable and is not a worthy source of the weather outside.
He lives near an airport, which amazingly planes frequent.
Don't tell me what evidence I can or can't use.

It must be great living in the same house as you!

Completely off topic and is being reported at this moment.

And you say I am attacking?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
ATTENTION:

ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

Do NOT call anyone names here. Do NOT attack anyone here. Do NOT talk about other members and their posting history or if women like them or not.

Debate the TOPIC, not the member.

Any more from here on out...posting bans will be handed out.

edit on January 30th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I often find my view of amateur footage is negatively influenced by the behavior of the person doing the filming. (e.g. If the guy sounds as though he is constantly chewing gum, which seems to be the case here) I'm not saying I *want* to be influenced that way, but the tone of this thread seems to be leading in that direction.

A general rule: I'd like the guy filming to behave as though he were sitting next to me on a plane.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
AGAIN..........

ATTENTION:

ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

Do NOT call anyone names here. Do NOT attack anyone here. Do NOT talk about other members and their posting history or if women like them or not.

Debate the TOPIC, not the member.

Any more from here on out...posting bans will be handed out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join