It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing UFO in fresno, CA

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy

Again, you provide no evidence apart from your own assumptions.

MOD EDIT:
*snipped* excessive quoting.

Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.
edit on January 30th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by planetzog

Well, I can no longer talk with you because you seem unable to read, or comprehend what I am writing.

Originally posted by planetzog
Have you ever met the person recording the video?

Ive never met him in person. However, "meet" the guy in these videos:

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

If no, then how do you know where he lives?

HE TOLD US HE LIVES IN NORTHWEST FRESNO

How can you tell he is mentally unstable??

Read his words, watch his videos. Watch him make wild claims that helicopters are UFOs......

Are you perfect? Have you ever made mistakes?

No. Yes.

So anyone who claims to have witnessed a UFO is mentally unstable??

No. I have seen "UFOs" before.

To me, people who have close up video of a helicopter passing over head at night and claiming it is a UFO that shape shifted into a helicopter... that to me is some type of mental issue.

Would that mean most of the people on here are mentally unstable?

Honestly, I'm starting to think that might not be too far from the truth.

Can you say CUCKOO!!!

edit on 29-1-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy

*SNIP*
Well give credit where its due because at least you're honest for admitting not being perfect and making mistakes. Although your posts suggest otherwise!

The person who took the video could be a member of ATS or could have family or friends who are members. I just dont think its fair you label the man as mentally unstable just because you dont agree with him.

MOD EDIT: removed excessive quoting. Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.
edit on January 30th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

I haven't made any mistakes on this topic. But I am capable of making mistakes...

Also, I am not labeling him because I don't agree with him, I am labeling him because he shows signs of being unstable.

He thinks a UFO shape shifted into a helicopter.... I would tell him to go seek professional help.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

So you've had it with me?

Yes. Talking with you has generated enough proof that talking with you is a waste of time.

Your evidence to claim its a plane is that the person who took the video must be mentally unstable because you dont agree with him and because the lights of the craft look similar to a plane.

If that is all you comprehended from my posts, then it is completely true that you have comprehension issues.

My proof is 10 fold. He lives near major airports. The camera zooms in meaning the aircraft is far away, which means the you can't hear the jet sound. The sounds are masked by passing vehicles. The red and green FAA maritime standard lights, and standard red beacon lights, and the logo lights, and standard landing lights, and wing lights, are all visible. You can even see the vertical tail wing. The strobe lights flash at an FAA standard rate. The video itself is proof that it is an aircraft.

The fact he thinks a UFO shape shifted into a helicopter, and has many videos where he claims UFO are morphing into aircraft, is just a peak into the mindset of the person who made the video. It's just proof that you can't trust the guys observation and identification skills. It's evidence he might even be mentally challenged. I'm not trying to insult him, I'm simply pointing out my observations of his behavior.

And now you make another ludicrous suggestion saying I could be the cameraman!

Well, you seem to be attacking me because I disagree with you and the camera man. You seem to be protecting him like he is you. You seem to be focusing on my comments about his mentality but not my evidence I brought forward. You are showing signs that raises the possibility that you just may be the camera man.

I can detect your frustration of my opinion and observation that the camera man is not mentally sound... and now it seems you take it personal. Out of infinite possibilities, you being the camera man is of high probability at this point.

So am I mentally unstable because I disagree with you??

I never said that... stop putting words in my mouth. I don't care if you disagree with me at all. However, the way you act, the way you take this so personal, and the way you fail at reading comprehension, is visible and observable, and could hint at several possibilities.

I think you should take a good look at yourself before you judge others.

I think you should stop taking it so personal, then maybe I wouldn't think you are the camera man.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

No, what you are saying is that just because he thought a helicopter was a UFO, he is clearly mentally unstable!

No. He thought a UFO turned into a helicopter. Thinking a helicopter is a UFO is one thing... that happens in many different situations... but thinking a UFO "shape shifted" into a helicopter is an entirely different issue. It raises some mental stability questions.

So you're a helicopter enthusiast who calls strangers mentally unstable. I bet you're a hit with the women!

I am a helicopter enthusiast who is very concerned about the mentality of the people he shares the world with.

Oh, and women love me.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Oh boy this thread has gotten a little out of hand...

Please guys regardless of your opinions lets keep it civil. That goes for both sides.

The reason why i posted this is because i myself saw something similar a long time ago, except it was in the ocean(USO?). I am not the original film maker but i just saw it on youtube and decided to report it here on ATS.

At first i thought it was a plane, but as others have mentioned it gets stranger and stranger as the clip goes on.

Lets make a few things clear:

1) Even assuming that the film maker has mental issues(which i think is a broad and rude assumption, but i will play along here), does that make him incapable of filming something unusual? Even if he always films planes and helicopters and calls them UFO's, what if this one time he happened to get a genuine UFO? Him doing so may be why he happened to finally catch something unusual.

2) I am open to it being an airplane. The diagrams and other images are fair game, however i dont feel they sufficiently represent the object in question. A true scientist is open to all theories, no matter how out of this world they may seem. If someone could please post an image that is a close replication to this image, with proof its an airplane, id be happy to discuss it. In my own views, the diagrams of plane lights do nothing to prove or disprove anything. So far ever comparison of an airplane at night has been nothing close to what we see here. I would be happy to see a more believable comparison. Again, i am open to skepticism.

3) Lights that blink and strobe similar to a plane do not indicate that it is and always will be a plane. It could be a government experimental craft. If Aliens ARE out there, wouldn't they also need a way to identify themselves in the sky? The lights behave similar to an aircraft, but their placement, colors, and overall look just do not say "airplane clear as day" in my eyes. The one light that is hard for me to accept at all is at the end of the video. There is a giant multi-colored light at the right side of the object. I have never seen any conventional craft with a light like that.

All i personall y said was that i have never seen an airplane and/or helicopter that looks anything close to that object. And so far this thread, with all the back and forth, has not provided that closure. But again, i am open if you can find me some clear cut evidence.

edit on 29-1-2011 by demonseed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Just so we are clear, what do you think is in the video?
Please enlighten us as to what we are seeing.
The only things I know that flies through our skies with blinky lights are helicopters, planes, blimps and if I'm missing something please let me know. Can you at least provide a list of objects that fly through the sky with lights blinking that it could be?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
This should be obvious to anyone, right off the bat that it is a plane. If it isn't, then it should be obvious after seeing the diagram that was provided and the side by side comparison, that IT IS A PLANE. On a side note, it makes me sad that someone hijacked this thread and tried to turn it into a debate about something that isn't debatable.

Thank you gift0fpr0phecy, for the evidence that you provided.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Wow that was quite colorful and couldn't help but notice they were the same colors of lights on a plane but.......it's hard to tell, as usual, via a YouTube upload!

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
And as for the credibility of the Youtube source:

I FILM UFOS ALIENS DEMONS and take pictures and analize NOT everyone will see what i do and know what i do but i hope to change that. when i film i then study my footage very carefull before i put it on here. i believe very strong what i say reguardless what anyone says im staying on what i say. because NO one really knows what or if im right NO one

By what means does he study? Would you really trust getting information from him?

My favorite part is : "NOT everyone will see what i do"....

And oh wow an airport near by... Shocker..

Fresno Yosemite International Airport
5175 E Clinton Way, Fresno

Airplane!

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

and why is it that some of you people only seem to look at a couple of my videos that look like planes. Maybe they do look like planes and maybe they are and maybe they are not. I put them on there to teach people that these things may not be planes.

He even says that maybe they are planes.

This guy has no credibility and no inclination to even speak on the subject.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
And his youtube posts seem to suggest that "IF" they are planes, then they are fake planes.

Does anyone trust this guy?

Does his mom know he's doing this in his bedroom?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

…and if I'm missing something please let me know. Can you at least provide a list of objects that fly through the sky with lights blinking that it could be?

A missile launched from a Chinese sub off our coast!

edit on 29-1-2011 by don rumsfeld because: Can't spell

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join