It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing UFO in fresno, CA

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Sorry if this has been posted before, but i couldnt find it on ATS. Check out this video:

www.youtube.com...

Personally i see no signs of CGI and that light pattern isnt anything close to what i've seen before.

Helicopter? Plane? I really dont think so...
edit on 29-1-2011 by demonseed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Hate to be that guy, but, looks like a plane with landing lights on.

It has the FAA blinking lights on it.

Sorry buddy, keep looking.

Pred...
edit on 29-1-2011 by predator0187 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by demonseed

I admit, thats a weird one.

At first I thought "looks like a plane to me", but it gets a little weird near the end with more lights appearing.

Dunno, still could be a plane. The flashing FAA-ish lights add to me assuming it is.

But, as I said, to me this clip looks weird. Not saying "aliens", just saying "odd". Thanks for sharing.

MM
edit on 29-1-2011 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by demonseed
Sorry if this has been posted before, but i couldnt find it on ATS. Check out this video:

www.youtube.com...

Personally i see no signs of CGI and that light pattern isnt anything close to what i've seen before.

Helicopter? Plane? I really dont think so...
edit on 29-1-2011 by demonseed because: (no reason given)

Good find. I dont think its CGI and is real only because UFOs with red and blue flashing lights are quite common. I think you'll find similar videos on youtube taken by others at different places. The three things that differs it from a plane are the sporadic flashing of lights, it has more lights than a plane and moves slower or almost hovers.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
It's an airplane making a turn. You can see the red/green FAA navigation lights on each wing tip. You can see the beacon strobe. But you can only see a few lights in the beginning because the other lights are blocked by the airplane's body. Then when it makes the turn the body is no longer blocking the lights so you can see the two main landing light towards the end.

This is without a doubt an airplane...

edit on 29-1-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by demonseed

Here is another vid of a UFO in Fresno, with red and blue flashing lights.

Check out the near miss with the UFO when a really fast light zooms pass the UFO at 1.40!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
The navigation lights are standard fare, there is also a strobe visible. It seems to be a normal aircraft, perhaps an unusual angle.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
In fact, if anyone believes every UFO spotted over Fresno is a plane, heres a news channel reporting on one.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Amazing plane!
Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Here is another UFO similar to the OP's one.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Title of the video
UFO BEST EVER CAUGHT ON TAPE BAR NONE FRESNO
Talk about understatement

Without doubt a conventional aircraft

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by planetzog

That is another video from the same guy. Obviously he lives near an airport and is filming aircraft banking and turning... Sorry but the guy doesn't seem too bright.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Look at this video from the same guy:

"wierd UFO shape SHIFTING helicopter look 14-15 second mark"

This guy is filming a helicopter, and he thinks it is a UFO shape shifting into a helicopter.... Obviously this guy is not of sound mind, and belongs in a mental institution, or is just a hoaxer.

It's like the male version of Alison Kruse.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy

That is another video from the same guy. Obviously he lives near an airport and is filming aircraft banking and turning... Sorry but the guy doesn't seem too bright.

I appreciate planes have lights on them but not like the ones on the OP's video.

I see planes everyday at night when they come into land and they do not have as many lights. If you look at the UFO, it has a red lights at the top and bottom, which are the brightest lights. When a plane lands or takes off, its brightest lights are the headlights at the front and they are very bright. Again, the red lights are the brightest on this craft.

If you look through the comments posted on youtube, others said they saw it as well and thought it was strange.

You say the guy that took this film obviously lives near an airport. Why is there no sound of a plane?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

First, not all planes have the same light setups. Some planes have more lights than others.

Take a look at this image and you will see the jet has a red light on top, and bottom:

The landing lights are only the brightest when they are pointing directly at you. When the aircraft is flying perpendicular to the camera, the other lights are the brightest. It's like headlights of a car, they are brightest when the point at you... but not when they are driving past you.

Jet's these days are extremely quiet. When they are far away like in the OP's video ( the camera man is using zoom), you can hardly hear them because sound dissipates with distance. Also, sound is subject to destructive interference. Wind, turbulences, other sounds, the man's voice, can all destroy the sound waves before they reach the microphone. Also, the microphone might not be good enough to pick up the low frequency sound that jets make at a distance.

I spend a lot of time near an airport at night. I will get a camera and show you how you can't hear jets until they are really close. I will also show you how many different lights exist.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

First, not all planes have the same light setups. Some planes have more lights than others.

Take a look at this image and you will see the jet has a red light on top, and bottom:

The landing lights are only the brightest when they are pointing directly at you. When the aircraft is flying perpendicular to the camera, the other lights are the brightest. It's like headlights of a car, they are brightest when the point at you... but not when they are driving past you.

Jet's these days are extremely quiet. When they are far away like in the OP's video ( the camera man is using zoom), you can hardly hear them because sound dissipates with distance. Also, sound is subject to destructive interference. Wind, turbulences, other sounds, the man's voice, can all destroy the sound waves before they reach the microphone. Also, the microphone might not be good enough to pick up the low frequency sound that jets make at a distance.

I spend a lot of time near an airport at night. I will get a camera and show you how you can't hear jets until they are really close. I will also show you how many different lights exist.

Heres full frontal of a plane landing.

Show me the numerous red lights and blue lights.

1.bp.blogspot.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
At the 1:01 mark you can see the tail. Clearly a plane.
I live in an area where planes near final approach to LAX
& LB at night have the same characteristics.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by don rumsfeld
At the 1:01 mark you can see the tail. Clearly a plane.
I live in an area where planes near final approach to LAX
& LB at night have the same characteristics.

Sorry dont see the tail.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

It's there. Watch it frame by frame from the 58 sec mark.
Looks like the plane banked.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

You contradict yourself and assume things to suit you.

The microphone 'might' not be good enough? Is that because the 'plane' is near and cannot be heard??

Jets these days are extremely quiet?? As you can see, the lights are very bright which suggest the craft is close and not far away. Plus you said it had its landing lights on which suggests its going to land and not far away.

You say some planes have more lights than other so please show me evidence of these planes.

Can you please show me a plane with the same lights as the on the video?

You said it was definitely a plane so prove it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join