It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DID ALIENS BUILD THE NAZCA LINES?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
An interesting video on Youtube takes a look at the Nazca lines in depth, and looks at the possibility that aliens might of been involved.

The video talks about the Crystalline glass that was found in the area and how that element might of been formed accidentally from the high heats of ancient lasers cutting the tops of these mountains off, it sounds far fetched but the video makes a good point.

LETS GET A DISCUSSION GOING! I really would like to learn more

Link down below

www.youtube.com...

Click the video at the top of the list on the right

Peace & love

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Tropictul

In all honesty i dont think alien's had any more to do with the Nazca Lines than they did with my the installation of my bathroom set

The Logic just isnt there, They travel to our planet to draw pictures?, Im guessing humans did it because they were bored and there was no TV at the time

edit on 29/1/11 by TedHodgson because: ellaborated

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I think if aliens had been involved, the pictures might be a little more in proportion, and you'd have some alien stuff, not monkeys and crabs and birds.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I agree the pictographs do not seem to me to be made by aliens. I do think they were done to either communicate or gain attention from sky beings. They seem to be trying to communicate to someone who would be from the sky as this is the only way to see the pictures.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by tinkytink1207

You can see them fine from the surrounding hills, look a little more in proportion.

Accordingly, they believed their gods resided on the mountains.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
it is possible the incas saw strange lights in the sky, like many people around the world, and built the nazca lines to grab their attention or draw them back.

but to say aliens disembarked a ufo, and became their gods is far fetched because their would have been stone hieroglyphics marking such an historic event.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
There are well over 30 threads on this same topic. Under our policy of closing duplicates, this thread will be closed. Please add to some of these fine threads instead:

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread105677/pg1

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread376417/pg1

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread624430/pg1

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread440175/pg1

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread219024/pg1

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread627688/pg1

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread527464/pg1

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread458181/pg1

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread548246/pg1

(etc)

top topics

join