It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the best ufo footage ever. period

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
i will have to admit

jerusalem/the western wall is very very busy.. all night there are people there

check out a live cam of the area

however like i say all the people there are jews, and the orthodox ones do not have cameras on a sabbath, it is against their religion.

most other people were probably sleeping at 1am

and the whole thing doesnt seem to have lasted for a few minutes

if this was daytime yes theyd be no excuse

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by laterallateral

Here are frames at time stamps 0:53, 0:55 and 0:57.
Something about the way the flash illuminates the landscape doesn't sit right with me...

Very good observation.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I don't agree with the reasoning behind the OP's ideas on why this must be legit.

To me this looks "added" afterwards, but of course I am no expert. I'd like to see it analyzed by some of our video experts to see what they think.

Something I do find odd is that the light is an exact match (size and color) as the light less then a half inch to its left when it nears ground level. They both even pulsate identically and rest at the exact same distance from the horizon as each other (with the UFO being a tad higher on screen but the same distance from the horizon below) . Looks like the light was possibly cloned, and then added and moved.

The quick movement also looked digitally added to my humble eye.

I am guessing hoax.

Not to mention the user's youtube account has many "hoax worthy" or "silly" clips dealing with UFOs.

Further more, this is not an introduction...and yet it is in the introductions thread.

Looks like someone may be looking for youtube hits.

ANYWAY you look at it, if the OP thinks THIS is end-all proof of UFOs...he/she is absolutely wrong.

MM

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join