It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had to explain chemtrails to my children.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Thank you for writing, I appreciate your opinion...

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I remember as a kid in the 50's there were a butt load of condensation trails in the sky nearly everyday. Now that plane travel is even more common there is even more.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by iceblue20-12
I thought i could protect my children from this crazy corrupt world for a bit longer.
We live in a remote coastal community miles and miles from any airport,we dont get air traffic, a lovely warm sunny day, all my children were outside playing.
My 11 yo runs in Dad,dad, a plane is crashing,or it looks like it is crashing,its spraying stuff out.
I went out to see a big filthy white line over our house,my 6yo says Dad i reckon its a missile
More trails happened over the next few hrs criss crossing the sky like spider webs,my children were pressing me for answers i didnt really want to give them.
After seeing how moved they were watching our sky fill with white lines,all the questions,i let them watch a bit of "What in the world are they spraying".
My children now want to CONFRONT the government.My 6yo says he wants to punch them and kick them
after telling him he cant do that,he said ' well we should ring Ebay so everybody knows'

My 6 yo old is surprisingly angered about it,iam going to help him confront the government on this issue.

Wow. That's very close to child abuse.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Sorry OP
ATS is not a nice forum for things like chemtrails..
ATS is for pussies.. as a 14year researcher in chemtrails i can assure all the socalled "debunkers" here that they are real
just ban me for saying that..
Sorry OP, you should have posted your info on another forum, ATS is not a conspiracy forum but the opposite
It must be really hard to tell your children about chemtrails and children are not stupid, they know its not right when they see the sky destroyed by fumes
Today here in Denmark we had complete sky spraying, yesterday was sunny, today was chemtrail.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by iniut

14 years, eh?
One would think you'd have come across some compelling evidence regarding their existence, right?
Care to share it with us?

Better yet, state ONE THING that must be accepted as a FACT about "chemtrails".

Remember I'm referring to the accepted definition of fact within the context of this discussion. No semantic games, please.

edit on 29-1-2011 by laterallateral because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by iniut

Today here in Denmark we had complete sky spraying, yesterday was sunny, today was chemtrail.

The moisture content of the upper atmosphere changes from day to day. So does the temperature.
edit on 29-1-2011 by RKWWWW because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by iniut

No need to fire off blaming so called debunkers, if you believe that airliners are spraying chemicals then proove it!

Because you see a white streak behind an aeroplane does not mean it is chemicals! Some people that you call debunkers offer their own reasoning behind the white streak as condensation caused by a very hot jet engine passing through moisture in the air at there given altitude... As i inderstand it.

Has anyone got proof that actual chemicals are purposfully being sprayed? Beter still, can anyone explain why a hot jet engine would not cause a streak of condensation behind it if moisture was present..? Pollution yes as they burn fuel!

Debunker seems to me a word to describe someone with some idea of what an unexplained situation could actualy be rather than just pointing and worrying about the worst... Why can't people accept opinion?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

???

They are not "opinions"...they are facts....based on not only the science, but MY knowledge and experience in aviation. Nearly 40 years, now. Over 23 of that as a major airline pilot. Big jets. Know what I'm talking about. Have seen contrails...countless contrails.

THAT is all that is happening. Condensation Trails.

I ask people to learn....because, having just "opinions" (which is ALL...and I mean the ONLY THING so-called "chem"-trails are based on) is not sufficient.

That is like saying, due to ignorance and not knowing the science, that the sky is blue, because (and I have heard this so many times, usually from children)....the sky is blue because it's reflecting the ocean!!!

Somewhere, somehow, children get this bit of incorrect data in their heads....no not from where. And, THAT is an "opinion", based solely on a "guess". ANd, what people "think", from observations alone.

And, if you're educated at all, then you already know it's wrong. Wrong answer, not science-based, not fact-based.

The hoax, the myth, the "urban legend" of so-called :chem"-trails is little different. Based SOLELY on ill-informed and ignorant "observations" and absent any study, learning or understanding of the sciences. It involves work and effort to properly learn these things, accross several disciplines --- meteorology, aviation, etc.

Like lemmings over a cliff, the easier path is simply to read some crap on the Internet, and "believe" it without checking any further. Hence, the HOAX flourishes, prospers, and in many cases separates peoples' money from their wallets. In ALL cases it causes inappropriate and misplaced angst and worry.....and causes futile "rage" in some. ALL over a non-event, and a non-existing "operation". Truly, a sight to behold, the gulliblity of people, and....well, see my signature......

edit on 29 January 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by iceblue20-12
Aint no conspiracy, i have discussed geoengineering with my local mp,the victorian gov has been quite open about it as has the tassie state gov.
www.abc.net.au...

You're right. It's isn't a conspiracy. There are no chemtrails.

It's simply a conspiracy theory and a pretty wild and illogical one at that. You've done your children a great disservice by pulling them into your paranoia.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1
I ran into that alot last summer alot of my crops didnt sprout and it wasnt from lack of rain its like there is something in the soil..Im going to take a sample in this summer and have it looked at..your going to have alot of people here saying its just not true but everyone has there own idea on this world wide problem ..

And BTW, how would two young children under the age of 11, know what's right and what's wrong in terms of what comes out of the back of a plane at altitude?

It's simple. They wouldn't. And no offense..but neither would a bunch of farmers.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Are you calling amembers children vapid imbeciles?

Originally posted by laterallateral
*Golf clap*

Good job on ensuring the rise of a new generation of vapid, alarmist, reactionary imbeciles that will detract (possibly violently) from important matters and pollute public forums. What a bright future they have...

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Thats why i love ATS we all have our theorys, ideas and facts..doesn't mean i have to agree..

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
Are you calling amembers children vapid imbeciles?

*Golf clap*

Good job on ensuring the rise of a new generation of vapid, alarmist, reactionary imbeciles that will detract (possibly violently) from important matters and pollute public forums. What a bright future they have...

I suspect you already know the answer to this but I'll indulge you anyway.

No that's not what I'm saying at all.

On the off-chance that I'm wrong and that you don't know this already, what I was saying is that in promoting your children's belief in pseudo-scientific, paranoid conspiracies and rewarding their violent response to them, you're not creating a climate that is very conducive of them NOT becoming vapid, alarmist imbeciles.

Whether they do or don't depends on too many unknowable factors but you're certainly not putting chance on their side, dig??

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
i get the feeling that every chemtrail denier is a paid government shill...i have personally seen orbs flying in the wake of chemtrails doing whatever tests and data collection that they do...people who deny what is plainly obvious to everybody with working eyes have no place in the search for truth and should be ashamed of themselves for impeding the progress the rest of us are trying to make...

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by iceblue20-12

Good on you for instilling fear upon your children, soon they'll run screaming from cars on cold mornings....

Anyway, you don't have to be near an airport to see contrails, as they form at cruising altitude.

Have a look at these contrails I took out in the desert, these are international flights from Perth to somewhere in Asia:

And here's the rough location of where these were taken:

Middle of absolute no where.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by HenryPatrick
i get the feeling that every chemtrail denier is a paid government shill...i have personally seen orbs flying in the wake of chemtrails doing whatever tests and data collection that they do...people who deny what is plainly obvious to everybody with working eyes have no place in the search for truth and should be ashamed of themselves for impeding the progress the rest of us are trying to make...

I wouldn't trust your feeling, if I was you.

People who deny what is plainly demonstrated by basic high school science, reject critical thought and are too shortsighted to not question their own experiences will FIND NO TRUTH.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

I wouldn't trust your feeling, if I was you.

People who deny what is plainly demonstrated by basic high school science, reject critical thought and are too shortsighted to not question their own experiences will FIND NO TRUTH.

when i was in the 8th grade i was made to sit in the hall for arguing with the science teacher who insisted that mercury's day was 54 earth days, i insisted it was 88 days.
the book she was using was 15 yrs older than my astronomy book.
the next day i took my book to class and that same teacher made me stand up in front of the class and not only apologized but made sure everybody in class had the correct answers in their notebooks.
edit on 29-1-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

SIGH........

here, fight back, get some quality time with your kids, and some peace of mind

Chembusters

more on CTs
chemtrails

I hate this conspiracy these people breathe the same air we do. I doubt they want to poison themselves or cause any harm to them or their children i will even add fluoride to this statement because everyone drinks the same tap water . If the governments or the NWO want to wipe out 1/3 or 2/3 I really don't remember.

now if i wanted to cull/ wipe out most of the population, say with a virus/poison, i'd be pretty stupid to unleash it without a cure/antidote.

If these people want to harm us they are going about it is a silly manner when it is just as easy to poison water supply from the water treatment plants.

HELLO!!! fluoride is in the water

oh and to all those "concerned" about the little ones.

at least she cares about them enough not to lie to them[ to the best of her knowledge, whether she's right or wrong re CTs]

you all sound like you're threatening to call social services or something, never mind the sheer rudeness of your implications

OP my personal hypothesis re CTs is that it is waste disposal of the same kind as when you take spent nuclear plant fuel and instead of disposing of it properly/safely you just have it made into bullets/bombs/missilles/shells and dump it in somebody else's back yard.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I'm in no way implying that one shouldn't question science, rather that one shouldn't discredit it without proof and ignore it's answers.

It all comes down to: See my signature.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

OP, honestly, I think you failed as a parent if your story is true.

Why didn't you tell them about contrails? Contrails are real. Chemtrails are a myth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join