It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTube Censoring Zeitgeist - Moving Forward

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Now when almost 1 million people have seen Zeitgeist - Moving Forward movie in YouTube, its still not in most viewed, most commented or in any list. There is comments coming like once every 3 seconds.

YouTube needs to stop censoring this video. I wonder how long its still in YouTube before they will remove it completely.

Watch it and spread it, before they remove it.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 29-1-2011 by Thebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I just finished the film and I must say that it was the best Zeitgeist film I've ever seen. The message is clear and cannot be denied. If nothing is done now, the only way anything like it will ever be done in the future is by the hard way; sacrifices and revolutions are imminent if a change does not occur right now.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Condemned0625

Definetly the best out of the 3 so far. Well-thought out this time.

Spread the good word and spread it's message.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

sorry double post.

Here it is anyway.
edit on 29/1/11 by awake_and_aware because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
This video really opened my eyes, its really disgusting that YouTube doesn't show it anywhere. Video is really good and it has good facts. Our economy needs to be changed, but then more people should realize it.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Thebel

Flag this thread then! and spread the good word

Peace

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
There's a problem though. We won't see this kind of change within our lifetimes. Unless you were born in the 90s and beyond, you won't get the privilege to witness this global change. I don't expect any of this to happen until 2072. I base that expectation on my fiancée's predictive dreams, but we'll see what happens. I have a thread about that if any of you are interested.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Definetly, it's a shame that we may not witness this enlightening change, but let's make sure we bring it about.

Peace, i'm up for that thread link if you have it.
edit on 29/1/11 by awake_and_aware because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by awake_and_aware

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There are updates I posted after the original post that add to the original information.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Thebel

If they are actively censoring it, then they're gits in my opinion..but the Google empire is a privately owned business and can do what they like in this respect. It does apparently show the company's position on the film's message, so at least users of their services will know that.

Not to worry though, the DVD will be released for free online soon, if it's not already.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Now YouTube has started to delete "Highest Rated comments". Why they are doing this? What is their goal???

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Thebel

I know why. YouTube is a large company. They make money from advertisers and investors, so they don't want Zeitgeist to expose the truth behind this monetary economy. They're probably hosting a conference right now to decide whether they should remove the film entirely or leave it alone. YouTube, Google, Yahoo, Apple, Sony, Microsoft... Corporations like these are primarily concerned about money and they will not hesitate to censor material that exposes the atrocities of this materialistic system.

Look at this: sitetrail.com...

You can also find the estimated value and revenue of other companies. Would you like to guess who owns YouTube?

sitetrail.com...

Yep. Now they're making even more money than ever, probably much more than they'll ever need. It's always about the damn money...
edit on 1/29/2011 by Condemned0625 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join