It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO or Orb in the sky over Maryland (CNN), Jan 07, 2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
very interesting video as this video belongs to CNN i doubt it has been manipulated in any way.

www.disclose.tv...

what do you guys think?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
This has been posted on ATS before I remember it from last year its here somewhere...

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by roughycannon

So why repost??

2nd

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
It looks like a bird to me. No erratic movements and I believe I can see wings flapping.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
After watching the vid my eyes are telling me, 'Its a bird'

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
ive searched and couldnt find anything on it, can anyone come up to a previous thread about this and i will get this one closed

thanks

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by DarthPhobos

I didnt repost

2nd line

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by DarthPhobos

thats what i thought when saw it slowed down but then realised when it was slowed down that would be the average speed for a bird but its to fast for a bird at normal speed i think

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by simples
very interesting video as this video belongs to CNN i doubt it has been manipulated in any way.

www.disclose.tv...

what do you guys think?

First off, nice spamming website, thanks for that.

This video doesn't prove anything. I would think in this day and age of cell phones and video cams, someone would have some good photographs. I do believe in life else where. But, I also beleive that 99% of what you see in the sky is man made, be it UFO like or mainstream. Remember, behind the scenes, they at least 75 years ahead of mainstream science. ( Popular Science quote )

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
MOD please close this thread and delete as i think it has been posted before, back to the drawing board

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
In November, I posted explaining that plagues would be occurring all over the world and that they would be delivered via Yahweh's holy angelic army. The crafts that have been sighted in connection to these happenings belong to them.

Here's the THREAD I'm referring to.

This is the truth that it is my duty to deliver and it is the only truth there is. It is Yahweh's will that you know exactly where it's coming from and this is His message:

Yahweh, our God and Creator pours out His wrath upon mankind leading up to Armageddon.

"There will be no peace on Earth until My Son's Kingdom. I will crush every kingdom now standing and rock the earth off its foundation. I Yahweh will destroy every enemy to My throne, and who can stop Me? Who can turn back My anger? No one." - Yahweh

Matthew 10:34 "Don't assume that I came to bring peace on the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

Exodus 15:3 "The LORD is a warrior; Yahweh is His name."

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron

Mods, we don't need religious rants because it will as always descend into nonsense and snipes, also this orb has been discussed to death

top topics

join