It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails or Contrails Over Florida

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
ATTENTION: Non-contrail, cloud-seeding, chemtrail alert here in Palm Beach.

And on a Tuesday too!
Hmmm

OP, if you're reading this, take a look see if your area looks like mine down here!
These planes are about 20,000 feet. Not flying that high today. Interesting. The ceiling is about 25,000?
They're flying below the clouds right now.

I took a look at the radar snapshot for PBI and the enroute aircraft are at normal levels. The traffic you see down lower, below the broken cloud layer reparted at 25,000 is by and large in a descent. for South Florida airports South of PBI or departures from those airports. We normally start a descent for an approach about 100 miles from the destination, and if the destination is either MIA (62 air miles from PBI) or FLL (42 air
miles from PBI), 16,000 to 22,000 would be about right over PBI. Under the most common Standard Arrival procedure from the North, ATC usually has us at 13,000 at an intersection about 15 miles South of PBI. It's named the Hiley 2 Arrival, Ormond Beach Transition. There are a number of reasons to stay high as long as they will let you. You use less fuel; there is a speed limit below 10,000 feet (250 knots); and not nearly as many little spam cans to crush up high.
By the way, it's -22 degrees C at 24,000 in the PBI area.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4nsicphd

ATTENTION: Non-contrail, cloud-seeding, chemtrail alert here in Palm Beach.

And on a Tuesday too!
Hmmm

OP, if you're reading this, take a look see if your area looks like mine down here!
These planes are about 20,000 feet. Not flying that high today. Interesting. The ceiling is about 25,000?
They're flying below the clouds right now.

I took a look at the radar snapshot for PBI and the enroute aircraft are at normal levels. The traffic you see down lower, below the broken cloud layer reparted at 25,000 is by and large in a descent. for South Florida airports South of PBI or departures from those airports. We normally start a descent for an approach about 100 miles from the destination, and if the destination is either MIA (62 air miles from PBI) or FLL (42 air
miles from PBI), 16,000 to 22,000 would be about right over PBI. Under the most common Standard Arrival procedure from the North, ATC usually has us at 13,000 at an intersection about 15 miles South of PBI. It's named the Hiley 2 Arrival, Ormond Beach Transition. There are a number of reasons to stay high as long as they will let you. You use less fuel; there is a speed limit below 10,000 feet (250 knots); and not nearly as many little spam cans to crush up high.
By the way, it's -22 degrees C at 24,000 in the PBI area.

I laugh because you too don't know what you're talking about.
If they were in a descending approach to airports south of PBI then why prey-tell were some of them traveling east? Not much out there except the Biminis and Bermuda (which is, northeast of me)

This is ridiculous and has no bearing on chemtrail spraying.

Earlier I saw planes LOWER than 25,00 feet ASL traveling in all directions. Which is usually the case. Planes were going north,south, east and west all at the same time and ALL, leaving trails BELOW 20,000 feet.

Those are the facts and you can fudge them all you want to fit your fight but those of us who know better, sees the absurdity in the argument!

I do say, this time, and this time ONLY, I am uncertain these were chemtrail-cloud seeding-non-contrail planes.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

It's becoming rapidly apparent that you wouldn't know an ATC procedure if one fell on your head. Some airplanes are coming from the East because they are on the FLIPR TWO arrival which comes in from NICKO intersection, which is out toward Nassau. ANNEY ONE comes in from the North, BLUFI ONE from the Northeast.CURSO TWO from the Southwest. There are 6 other approach procedures from various directions. The runways at Miami are aligned East/West. ATC will vector incoming flights in good weather to a wide "downwind" which is a track parallel to and the opposite direction from the runway. So, if landings are on runway 8, either 8L or 8R. the aircrafton a wide left downwind will be North of MIA going Westbound. The reverse would be true for runway 26L or R. The long runway at FLL is also East/West.
I can understand how ignorance is a natural condition but dedicated stupidity takes real committment.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by 4nsicphd

It's becoming rapidly apparent that you wouldn't know an ATC procedure if one fell on your head.

But I would know a non-contrail if it hung in my sky though!
Go figger!

We don't care about procedures.
We don't care about promises.
We don't even care about protocol!

So you can take your three P's and pretend....... all is well!

Carry on.........................

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Uh huh, right along with these mythical secret aircraft carriers off the Florida coast that can somehow launch large chemtrail aircraft...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

Are you kidding me! Some of these clouds are so close you could throw a rock and hit them! I'm in hollywood and it is getting crazier by the day. Blue sky, no thunder, no rain, just fat low hanging fake clouds some very dark, with trails everywhere.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by krakalaka

Are you kidding me! Some of these clouds are so close you could throw a rock and hit them! I'm in hollywood and it is getting crazier by the day. Blue sky, no thunder, no rain, just fat low hanging fake clouds some very dark, with trails everywhere.

Hollywood? You mean that rather famous one, presumably? Because that is part of Los Angeles, which is of course full of all sorts of road traffic, all of which will be emitting exhaust, which will almost certainly cause any low hanging dark clouds. It's called smog, you know.

Unless you can give a picture, which should be fairly easy to do, that would be my guess.
edit on 2-2-2011 by apex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by apex

I inferred it to mean Hollywood, Florida actually.

But, the rest of the post is incomprehensible.

"throwing rocks" at clouds, you say??

Hrrrrrrmmmm.....nah, no need for science, logic and understanding, when one can simply devolve to the state of being an insentient beast.......

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by apex

Hollywood florida mister gov man...........today blue sky, normal clouds, no trails.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by krakalaka

Try to learn. Study these links, and then see if you can tell why you see no contrails and there are no contrails:

weather.uwyo.edu...

Today's Miami weather balloon (radiosonde) observations.

Pertinent section cut out and posted for your convenience:

349.4 8534 -29.4 -48.6 14
320.7 9144 -34.5 -51.9 15
300.0 9620 -38.5 -54.5 17
268.5 10363 -45.1 -58.6 20
250.0 10840 -49.3 -61.3 23

First column, pressure in millibars.

Second column, altitude in meters.

Third/fourth, temperature/dew-point.

Last column, RELATIVE HUMIDITY!! (Pretty dry, huh???)

NOW....study the Appleman Chart....plug in the values, see WHY there are no contrails.

It is science.

Try to learn it.

edit on 2 February 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by apex

Originally posted by krakalaka

Hollywood? You mean that rather famous one, presumably? Because that is part of Los Angeles, which is of course full of all sorts of road traffic, all of which will be emitting exhaust, which will almost certainly cause any low hanging dark clouds. It's called smog, you know.

Unless you can give a picture, which should be fairly easy to do, that would be my guess.

Your debunking motives cease to amaze me. Keep it up. Your true colors and intent becomes more apparent with each passing post.
And even if this were Hollywood California (which it isn't) your explanation is ....smog?
If it weren't so humorous it would be insulting.

We know this government lies. All governments. It's almost what they do best. They lie to further their agendas which is never beneficial for us but rather, the Elite. The Underwear bomber is a great example.

So if some of you want to pretend everything is on the up and up when clearly, it's not then ....you deserve exactly what you're getting.
And if you want to believe these anonymous posters, who come on this forum to constantly throw a wrench into a very obvious situation then....again, you deserve to be duped.

Everything will come crashing down soon. All the lies, cover-ups, deceitful actions, agendas ...will be exposed soon.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Thanks for the info there, Weed. You're preaching to the choir here, though.
I was saying how it was a perfect day for contrails in my part pf Fla.

Do things get sprayed from planes? Absolutely.
Is that what we see when we see contrails? Nope. 'Fraid not.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by subject x
reply to post by weedwhacker

Thanks for the info there, Weed. You're preaching to the choir here, though.
I was saying how it was a perfect day for contrails in my part pf Fla.

Do things get sprayed from planes? Absolutely.
Is that what we see when we see contrails? Nope. 'Fraid not.

Yep, insect control, cropdusting (insecticide and herbicide). None of which does things in an X, thats just part of the chemtrail faith that spraying is done to make an X, even though NO actual spray programs do that, that insures you do not get the right coverage. And well and airshow aircraft, and the Forest Service lead planes that bring in airtankers use an oil smoke system for desired visual effect.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Your debunking motives cease to amaze me. Keep it up. Your true colors and intent becomes more apparent with each passing post.

Good to know, thanks.

And even if this were Hollywood California (which it isn't) your explanation is ....smog?
If it weren't so humorous it would be insulting.

1) He never said which state, did he? Hell, there are plenty of places with the same name. For instance, I've been through New York* a fair few times, but I've never been to the USA.

2) His description is consistent with smog, or possibly atmospheric haze, with no image you really can't say what it is, or where it comes from.

And if you want to believe these anonymous posters, who come on this forum to constantly throw a wrench into a very obvious situation then....again, you deserve to be duped.

Seriously, explain why we should treat your opinion as superior to anyone else's in this regard.

*If this link works, here it is

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
If facts, information and science throw a wrench into peoples pet conspiracies, then so be it. After all, isnt the motto here "Deny Ignorance".

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Merritt Island, Florida 1-12-11 (near OP)

Same day as OP:
Florida Thursday January 27, 2011

Sunday Jan 30

No need to put this scenario out there for those of you awake and pissed off but for the rest:
Delta, American, United, US Airs, Continental, Jet Blue nor Southwest airlines don't all come out at once and start flying in a geometrical pattern laying down trails like this over our neighborhoods!
It's insane if you think this is normal.

Let's say for an insane second that these WERE regular contrails by regular jets leaving regular water and jet fuel (which they're NOT), they STILL contains toxic carcinogens!

Nobody deserves to be sprayed regardless of the contents even though we know these are NOT contrails.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
They arent using jet fuel now? Wow, well tell us what they are using.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

ALL those videos show normal contrails, and cirrus clouds.

Let's say for an insane second that these WERE regular contrails by regular jets leaving regular water and jet fuel (snipped inane comment) they STILL contains toxic carcinogens!

Oh? So what? Just, HOW MUCH, in parts per million, do ya think? Compared to, say....that CAR that just drove by your house?

Or...those 19 cars idling at the red light, as about 53 others drive past them, through the intersection??

Nobody deserves to be sprayed regardless of the contents....

Then, I suggest you mount your one-man campaign to BAN all internal combustion engines.

So, then what? Horses? They smell pretty bad, and leave crap in the streets....worse smelling and messier than cars, I would think. Perhaps you are living in the wrong century?? Guess science just isn't your bag...... .

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot
If facts, information and science throw a wrench into peoples pet conspiracies, then so be it. After all, isnt the motto here "Deny Ignorance".

You have taken that slogan and have epitomized ignorance.

You and about 3 others have coined a new phrase of: Rely on Ignorance. I really do pity you. But when this all becomes known (which you're waiting for obviously so hopefully Fox News will have a special report on this for you soon) I still not turn my back on you should we ever cross paths and need help.
Because mark my words, we're all going to be wishing to live the life we did in Jan 2011 very soon for things are about to take a dire turn.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Got any actual verifiable evidence for that?

apart from global warming of course......

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join