It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails or Contrails Over Florida

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

And thank you too for your time and trouble.
It's been duly noted and ....my personal opinion is being suppressed however, duly concluded!

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Well, lets look at Arizona Sky Watch, and their claims.

d1027732.mydomainwebhost.com...

I have posted about this before, but I have yet to see a single chemtrailer want to admit that ASW is wrong, its like some neeed to protect fellow chemtrails, even when obviously wrong.

Is there a single chemtrailer who will stand by these results that ASW claims, that the air there is 3.9 percent Aluminum, 1.7 percent Iron, and 3.1 percent Calcium? Keep in mind, these are Air Quality claims and if its obviously bunk since ASW states the toxic level for Aluminum is 2 ppm, and followed that with saying its 39000 (3.9 percent) ppm.

Everyone in Phoenix would be dead within minutes probably, and the place would be entirely uninhabitable if those levels are present in the air. So then how would you, Human alien, consider them a good source of information?

Funny too, how something like that does not fall under "disinfo" to the chemtrailers, even as false as it is. But its par for the course too how chemtrailers spread junk science. Even that "What in the world are they spraying" does the same kind of thing, playing fast and loose with results in order to scare people and promote fear of airplanes.
edit on 31-1-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-1-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by apex

Why are you asking questions like: "why would they want to spray only some of the time"?
Does it matter? Okay, I'll bite! Maybe they have a tight budget!

It's totally irrelevant at this juncture because knowing their schedule wouldn't in the least, help to explain WHAT they're doing and dumping up there.

I'm basically asking, mostly because I would like to know the exact counter argument given to explain why 'chemtrails' aren't seen all the time. It isn't meant in any sarcastic way. I just wanted to hear some explanation for why they wouldn't always be seen, that is all.

Basically, the way I see it, you need to have at least some sort of counter argument to each question or normal explanation.

Other than the relative humidity and temperature of the air at high altitude not being conducive to cirrus cloud formation, obviously. (OK, that last part may have contained sarcasm)
edit on 31-1-2011 by apex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
For mothers with children it would be very wise to stay indoors when you see chemtrails. Much better to be safe than sorry. It will take many hours after the aerosol is released to come down to ground level. Playtime outdoors should be restricted to just after a good rain. Outside yard equipment should be hosed off regularly. Do not cook on outdoor appliances until they have been well washed off. Never eat food outdoors during chemtrail applications. Keep your kids involved only in sports that are done indoors. Purchase a whole house air cleaning system, ours cost $400 and runs automatically, filters are washable. While driving keep windows rolled up. If you see long streamers of spider web type material in the yard, stay well clear of it and let rain and wind disperse it, you do not want to ingest even a small amount. If it comes in contact with skin, wash immediately and throw the clothes away, no kidding. If you are not in an area frequented by chemtrails so much the better, for the rest of us, we need to preserve our health.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by WarmSun

Oh, yeah. Sure. That terrible, terrible "chemical"....Di-hydrogen Monoxide. Evil, evil stuff....known to cause deaths in humans, animals and plants.

Watch (Note....foul language):

Pretty much sums up the mentality and gullibility of "chem"-trail believers.......

edit on 31 January 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by apex

If they're doing something specifically with the weather then perhaps the weather conditions need to be optimum.

Maybe the winds have to blow from a certain direction?
Maybe relative humidity needs to be at a precise amount.
Maybe cloud coverage needs to be non-existent?
Maybe a front/trough has to be heading that way?
Maybe the wind velocity can only be so strong?

Or maybe......the Moon has to be waning or waxing
Or maybe the Sun needs to give off an ejection first?
Or maybe Mars and Jupiter need to be a specific alignment?

Or maybe they wait for HAARP to be on?

May I stop now ? Because I can go on with pretend answers all night long!

I do like your replies on other threads APEX, so you're okay in my book

edit on 31-1-2011 by Human_Alien because: grammar

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I watched a jet go into a "cloud" with no contrails then emerge the other side chemtrails blowing, a switch had been flipped. What is that?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

reply to post by apex

If they're doing something specifically with the weather then perhaps the weather conditions need to be optimum.

Maybe the winds have to blow from a certain direction?
Maybe relative humidity needs to be at a precise amount.
Maybe cloud coverage needs to be non-existent?
Maybe a front/trough has to be heading that way?
Maybe a wind velocity can be so high?

Or maybe......the Moon has to be waning or waxing
Or maybe the Sun needs to give off an ejection first?
Or maybe Mars and Jupiter need to be a specific alignment?

Or maybe they wait for HAARP to be on?

May I stop now ? Because I can go on with pretend answers all night long!

I do like your replies on other threads APEX, so you're okay in my book

Actually yes, for cloud seeding projects, the weather conditions have to be very specific, so you are correct. Congratulations, you are now a debunker!

So when someone posts a pic of a contrail in a clear blue sky and claims it is cloud seeding, you can set them straight. Summertime cloud seeding uses growing thunderstorms and winter cloud seeding needs an incoming snowstorm that still has supercooled liquid water drops in the clouds.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

I do give you credit for your omnipotence!
But your oblivion to the obvious really shines!

Your attempt to turn my post inside out so to fit your ridiculousness is quite amusing.

OP, I think you know by now. this is NOT the forum to have a healthy repartee about a situation that so many take seriously not to mention, clearly concerned about.
Sorry OP. We tried!
Hey, but enjoy the weather this week before the Chem-weekend rolls around again

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

I do give you credit for your omnipotence!
But your oblivion to the obvious really shines!

Your attempt to turn my post inside out so to fit your ridiculousness is quite amusing.

OP, I think you know by now. this is NOT the forum to have a healthy repartee about a situation that so many take seriously not to mention, clearly concerned about.
Sorry OP. We tried!
Hey, but enjoy the weather this week before the Chem-weekend rolls around again

But, everything I said was completely true, and I was actually complimenting you that you were realizing that at least things like that require very specific conditions. I have flown many cloud seeding projects and its totally weather dependent, its not something where they would just send us up to use silver iodide when there was not liquid water clouds to seed, and it was also dependent on temperature, winds, things like that.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
ATTENTION: Non-contrail, cloud-seeding, chemtrail alert here in Palm Beach.

And on a Tuesday too!
Hmmm

OP, if you're reading this, take a look see if your area looks like mine down here!
These planes are about 20,000 feet. Not flying that high today. Interesting. The ceiling is about 25,000?
They're flying below the clouds right now.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Sandbar

We get these all over San Antonio. We have several air force bases, and a lot of air shows there. Plus the planes that flly to the airport usually come over my house.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

And on a Tuesday too!
Hmmm

OP, if you're reading this, take a look see if your area looks like mine down here!
These planes are about 20,000 feet. Not flying that high today. Interesting. The ceiling is about 25,000?

And if I may ask, what is your source for the 20,000 ft and 25,000 ft numbers you are using?

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Nadda here in Central FL coast, except 2 high flyers earlier heading south on the normal jet route. Enjoy the great weather here in FL

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot

And on a Tuesday too!
Hmmm

And if I may ask, what is your source for the 20,000 ft and 25,000 ft numbers you are using?

Observation my friend. Pure observation and calculation.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Here:
www.wunderground.com...

And I SWEAR, I did not even check before posting.
I know my clouds and I know distance. Maybe I just know numbers. I can look at a jar of jelly beans and guess fairly accurately the correct amount. Can't explain. Don't feel I have to actually

But I will say this though. I am not totally sure these were sinister trails. I might recant.
The fact that they are out on a partly cloudy day is very unusual. So, I remain, unsure this time

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Here:
www.wunderground.com...

And I SWEAR, I did not even check before posting.
I know my clouds and I know distance. Maybe I just know numbers. I can look at a jar of jelly beans and guess fairly accurately the correct amount. Can't explain. Don't feel I have to actually

But I will say this though. I am not totally sure these were sinister trails. I might recant.
The fact that they are out on a partly cloudy day is very unusual. So, I remain, unsure this time

No, you absolutely can not just look up at clouds and guess the distances. And the jets will not be cruising at 20,000 ft either, because they will not make their destinations. They burn too much fuel at lower altitudes.

That 25,000 number does not mean that is as high as the clouds extend either.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

I have no idea what you're arguing about.

The planes aren't crusing. They're probably spraying.
What do you mean I can't guess the distance. I just did!

Oh silly Firepilot. Go pick on someone else because you have no power here.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I am not picking on you, I was pointing that you absolutely can not just look up and know a plane is at 20,000 ft..Sorry, but you cant.

And just because you saw that it also listed clouds at 25,000 ft, does not mean the clouds do not extend higher. 25000 is merely the upper limit of the cloud height detection system.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot

I am not picking on you, I was pointing that you absolutely can not just look up and know a plane is at 20,000 ft..Sorry, but you cant.

And just because you saw that it also listed clouds at 25,000 ft, does not mean the clouds do not extend higher. 25000 is merely the upper limit of the cloud height detection system.

Again Fire, I respectfully (although yelling at ya) say, I don't know what your point is?

Most of the cumulus cloud coverage that I am looking at RIGHT now, are around 25,000.
What's the problem here?

The lower clouds, which pass swiftly and quickly are around 2000 ft
Again, what's the problem here?

The planes I saw earlier were traveling at around 20,000 ft!
They were below the highest clouds.
Once again, not sure what you're getting at.

I personally feel, many of these planes originate off ships located in the Atlantic Ocean. I've seen many traveling almost at 90-degree angles (east) in the past so I guess I sorta got the impression that these are probably military brand planes being launched off ships. Not always. But some.

I know what I see.
You are more than welcome to meet me, in person and you can then 'judge' me and my ability of knowing altitude.

This has NOTHING to do with chemtrails but rather another diversion away from the topic!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join