It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails or Contrails Over Florida

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by wrkn4livn

All correct....this could stand some clarification:

That said, it's not clear if changes in fuel processing is causing more water vapor, causing longer lasting contrails, or if there is some other, more sinister reason (metal particles reflecting sunlight).

No, no big changes in the fuel. The increase in numbers of flights, yes...and the engines. As I keep repeating, the high-bypass turbofan technology (which increases thrust, and and lower fuel consumption, so more efficient) makes contrails more prominent.

AS TO "metal particles"...no. Again, impossible to add something like that into the fuel, for many, many reasons. Check that: possible to add it, of course...but then, the fuel would be totally unusable and worthless AS fuel! Changing its density and weight....particles of "metal" in the fuel would clog filters, affect the flow rates AND, well.....the "metal" everyone claims is usually aluminum, or sometimes barium. Check out their melting temperatures....then check out the temps inside an engine, when the fuel combusts. (1,800 to 1,900 degrees Celsius, when the fuel burns. Remember, it's not burning at normal atmospheric pressures, when inside the engines).

Oh, and.....you said "metal particles reflecting sunlight"? Hmmmmm......how's that work? When the Sun is above the clouds? And people on the ground are beneath them?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Do you who claim they are merely contrails live in the middle of nowhere IE: not getting sprayed weekly?

For weed who claims aluminum "chaff" is ok.........go ahead and knowingly ingest some and see just how safe it is. I'm guessing you will tell me fluoride is fine too.

Seriously, if they are simply contrails:

A. How come the elected officials NEVER state this, they simply ignore any talk of chemtrails. This is from the federal on down to local. I've spoken/corresponded with a few and they never inform. If they are simply contrails, why would they not say so.....they always give their programmed responses for every other inquiry, but they choose to avoid this one.

B. If they are contrails, how come the so-called contrails are only visible on certain days? I live in an area where we constantly have planes flying over............many days, the skies are blue.......blue the entire day. Other days....the ones where we KNOW they are spraying something, the skies are filled with lines, X's, tic tac toe's. I've lived in the same area for the past 16 years and have noticed this MAJOR change our skies.

C. If you know they are simply contrails, why do you even care to dispel our "conspiracy."
We are morons, move on.

For those who question why "our" govt hasn't said anything, have you not paid attention to any history....especially our govts??

Totally off topic, but somewhat relevant considering it involves lies....Did you know the 0 GRAMS TRANS FAT on packages is a blatant lie. ANYTHING with HYDROGENATED in the inGREEDients contains trans fat AND ZERO is actually anything below .49 grams. I knew the powers that be lacked, but never did I ever imagine they would believe 0=

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I'm glad you posted this. Disclaimer: I never really put much stock into the chemtrail theory and even ridiculed my dad when he told me about them (I would later apologize about chemtrails... and 9-11). I'm a patriot. I've served in the military.

That being said, the more I've researched and learned, the more I realize there's something going on about which we are somewhat unaware. In other words: "Somethin's goin' on."

Driving in the Tampa area today, even going on MacDill AFB... I noticed contrails GALORE. Parallel. Oblique angles. Some even perpedicular. The skies were clear blue except for contrails and expanded contrails that grew into larger cloud formations form their appearances. So, from the Tampa Bay area, I can attest that it was an active day for contrails/chemtrails. These were the kind that stick around, but I hesitate to call them "chem"trails because we don't know if they have chemicals in them. Although the government has been exposed having sprayed major population centers with toxins in the past via FOIA (Freedom Of Information Act) documets.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by RIGHTEOUSANGER

Very well said!! And this:

If you know they are simply contrails, why do you even care to dispel our "conspiracy."
We are morons, move on.

is almost as compelling as what they're doing in the skies.

The same people jump on these threads every single day spewing the same old dissertation.

If they are absolutely certain there's nothing to this and we're mistaking it's one of two things.
1) They are antagonists who have this need to empower themselves with a god-like complex and correct the entire world based......only on their own personal beliefs

or

2) They're agent/shills.

I am absolutely certain wrestling is fixed. So therefore I absolutely have no interest in that entire genre. So the last thing I'd ever consider doing in my free time, is trolling the 'wrestling sites' on the internet just to hurl insults and downgrade the sport.

So people, be very careful of these people who so adamantly day after day week after week, jump on these threads not to discuss the issue rather dissuade it.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by GhostLancer

We're getting pummeled here in Florida. There is no doubt about it.
Hope OP keeps both his eyes and mind open. But it's just a matter of time before he starts seeing a pattern in the happenstances.

So far, it's been every single weekend down here. Some not as bad as others.
Sounds like they were busy up your way so...I guess they didn't have enough planes and pilots to go around today

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by tommyjo

This just doesn't get any funnier than this!!! Cargolux???! LOL!

They have a total...GRAND total of 12 airplanes, in the entire fleet!
Oh, the pain, the pain...my aching sides. Of course, in EVERY...so-called "proof" of "chem"-trails....guess what? The trails are directly....and I mean DIRECTLY aft of the engines. Gee, wonder why? /sarcasm/

Oh and from Air Fleets, a handy-dandy website:

Cargolux Fleet.

edit on 30 January 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

Weed, you have inadvertently found the smoking gun! Yeah, Cargolux has only 12 airplanes, but each and every one is a 747-400. A dash 400, get it? It both confirms that they are sprayplanes and shows what they are spraying. It has to be an aluminum and barium mixture (I guess the chemmies were right) in a saltwater vanadium laced slurry. Total molecular mass of 400. So they are Boeing 747-Al/B/H2O/NaCl/Vs

You know, maybe we should just give up and join them. Otherwise they are just going to continue hitting away with relentless enthusiasm, like 9 year-olds whacking a birthday pinata.

Oos, I just realized I've given them another motive for the spraying. The Vanadium is in there to alter the vanadium bromoperoxidase balance in the world's oceans, killing the algae, and on up the food chain, to us.
You know, this is kind of fun.
You can make stuff up all you want and you don't have to worry about being called a paid shill. And that's good, because the stuff they are spraying is going to kill all the shill. No, that's krill.

edit on 31-1-2011 by 4nsicphd because: Marisol walked out to the pool wiyh her weapons of mass distraction.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by RIGHTEOUSANGER
B. If they are contrails, how come the so-called contrails are only visible on certain days? I live in an area where we constantly have planes flying over............many days, the skies are blue.......blue the entire day. Other days....the ones where we KNOW they are spraying something, the skies are filled with lines, X's, tic tac toe's. I've lived in the same area for the past 16 years and have noticed this MAJOR change our skies.

And, I presume the weather is always the same on the ground where you live? Or do you occasionally get days with more humidity, and then less humidity, or low cloud, or none? The Atmosphere at 30,000 ft up to 40,000 also changes, day after day, so you don't get contrails forming all the time.

And, explain this: If they are chemtrails, why aren't they sprayed every day? TPTB want to poison us all or geoengineer the planet, so why aren't they doing it constantly?

I knew the powers that be lacked, but never did I ever imagine they would believe 0=

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by RIGHTEOUSANGER

LOLz!!!! Chaff, yet again???

____

For weed who claims aluminum "chaff" is ok.........go ahead and knowingly ingest some and see just how safe it is.

Ignorance....it burns!

How idiotic, that statement! When you walk by a car, to you "knowingly ingest" what's spewing from the exhaust pipe? I mean, do you get down low and close, to get as much as you can, on purpose?? Or, do you sometimes get a whiff, and try to avoid it? It is all about concentrations, of course.

____

I'm guessing you will tell me fluoride is fine too.

???? Are you saying that airplanes spray fluoride?? Oh, I see....yet another paranoid delusion, the latest bug-a-boo...flouride! Woo-Woo....

____

Seriously, if they are simply contrails:

A. How come the elected officials NEVER state this...

But, they DO!!
____

they simply ignore any talk of chemtrails.

LOLz!! Well, it's a bit like ignoring any talk of leprechauns, too. THAT is the point!!

____

If they are simply contrails, why would they not say so.....

Still unsure who "they" are....but, there are plenty of sources and references to contrails...those who understand them explain them.

____

B. If they are contrails, how come the so-called contrails are only visible on certain days? I live in an area where we constantly have planes flying over............many days, the skies are blue.......blue the entire day.

Weren't you even paying attention??? This is told and explained countless times....where is the cognitive disconnect, here? Try to think: Does it rain every day?? NO? Do you understand why? Sometimes, the air, it is drier than other days, yes? Oversimplification, here. Now, that is at the ground levels....air and atmosphere is constantly changing. Relative humidity is constantly changing. On the surface, AND up at all altitudes. Every day. Different.

____

Other days....the ones where we KNOW they are spraying something, the skies are filled with lines, X's, tic tac toe's. I've lived in the same area for the past 16 years and have noticed this MAJOR change our skies.

Oh...not again!!! As noted, weren't you payng attention?? Do you not understand how airplanes fly different routes, different directions, and CROSS PATHS? How else do you think it would work?? Oh, and your selective memory, of the "past 16 years"? You only pay attention, now, because of all the recent hype.

____

C. If you know they are simply contrails, why do you even care to dispel our "conspiracy."

Because of another thread, just started the other day....perfect example. A parent who, when asked by his/her children, told them about the so-called "chem"-trails, in answer to their questions. THAT IS IGNORANCE profound!!! And, the spreading of ignorance serves no use to anyone.......

____

We are morons, move on.

No, misinformed. DISinformed.

____

For those who question why "our" govt hasn't said anything, have you not paid attention to any history....especially our govts??

Irrelevant, unconnected paranoia.

In any case, as usual....every so-called 'evidence' of a "chem"-trail, in photos or videos? Always, always a normal contrail forming directly aft of the jet airplane's engines. Always. Every time. What does that tell you?

____

Anyways, I don't need a PHD nor a pilots license to know there is something being done to our skies.

It is a consequence of our technology. If airplanes didn't exist, then contrails would not exist. CLOUDS, though.....will still be there. A contrail is indistinguishable from cirrus clouds, in content and composition.

____

I'm going to get some soil and rainwater tested to see what the levels are for whatever they find.

How will you "control" those?? To prevent contamination from ground-based sources?? Futile.

____

From watching that insane "Spraying" movie...

Piece of crap "pseudo"-mentary, completely off the mark. DO the research.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by apex

Who said anything about them wanting to kill us (although that is a feasible goal for 'em in the bigger picture)?

They need not do anything everyday.
They don't fire up HAARP every day. Nor CERN. Nor do they launch secret satellites every day. They don't host Bilderberg meetings every day (that we're aware of anyway) and I'm quite certain Obama doesn't have a bowel movement every day.

So why would this phenomenon be, all or nothing?
Very weak argument you set forth there apex.

They spray something.
Sporadically.
In our skies.
In every country (not sure about Arctic and Antarctica however)
And that's the reality of the situation.
The End

And why do you non-believers even CARE what we think? I just don't get that? It is highly suspicious behavior in itself.
Keep it up. You're making chemtrails more and more acceptable the more you 'try' to debunk them. Gotta love the irony!

edit on 31-1-2011 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
There's really not much more to say.
It's not a question of believing or not believing.
It's realizing or denying.

An extensive air grab through a Hepa filter was done by Arizona Sky Watch for the purpose of testing for airborne chemtrail contaminants. The results are horrifying, showing massive contamination of our atmosphere. Inhaling these high amounts of metal particulates is very dangerous. Aluminum affects the brain and central nervous system. Barium lowers the immune system and can cause dose related paralysis including paralysis of the heart muscles, ranging from mild to total quadriplegia. All of these metal nano-particles are hazardous to the lungs and can cause a condition similar to Asbestiosis or Silicosis.
edit on 31-1-2011 by Human_Alien because: Edit to add test result

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
They need not do anything everyday.
They don't fire up HAARP every day. Nor CERN.

That would probably be something to do with the colossal amount of power that goes into CERN, and also how much time it takes to analyse the results.

Nor do they launch secret satellites every day.

Though those satellites would almost certainly give pretty constant information once launched, which is what they would actually be for.

So why would this phenomenon be, all or nothing?
Very weak argument you set forth there apex.

They spray something.
Sporadically.
In our skies.
In every country (not sure about Arctic and Antarctica however)
And that's the reality of the situation.
The End

Well, one would think that if you want to poison organisms on the ground, you would want a fairly constant supply of the contaminant that you are using. If you want to reduce the amount of light or heat reaching the surface, again this would be something you would want to do all the time, or at least when there are no natural clouds.

Why would TPTB want to only spray it sometimes, given the fact that Cirrus (natural or contrail formed) does not even reach the ground, nor would something that falls from it reach the ground anywhere near where it was dropped.

And why do you non-believers even CARE what we think? I just don't get that? It is highly suspicious behavior in itself.
Keep it up. You're making chemtrails more and more acceptable the more you 'try' to debunk them. Gotta love the irony!

You know, I could ask the same of you. Why do you care what I think? I believe you are wrong, so I try to convince you otherwise. I feel it is a worthwhile cause to continue to do it. You must feel the same way, on the opposite side of the argument, to do the same. Or, I could say that your repeated attempts to convince everyone of chemtrails as fact is also suspicious, and that creating such a fear in people is something that could be very useful to rile people up against the current powers in the world for whatever reason.

And your continuing habit of posting perfectly normal images of airliners leaving contrails as proof of chemtrails makes your argument look quite ridiculous from my point of view too.

edit on 31-1-2011 by apex because: Grammar issues

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Interesting post, H_A. Your tenacity is admirable

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
OP? Florida is under some type of siege.
And you're starting to realize it (only you're in the throes and confusion of trying to figure this out .....as we all are so) so don't let your truthful eyes lie to you!

We all remain, UNSURE of what's going on and... why. That's the only thing that's unclear. Well, except for our skies.

I know personally, down here in WPB, on New Years weekend, this area was choked out with non-contrails and apparently, upstate (PSL) got it too.

On Jan. 2, contrails streaked the sky from Port St. Lucie north to Fort Pierce between the hours of 9 and 10:30 a.m.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011
More Chemtrail/Contrail News
Florida Gulf Skywatch
floridagulfskywatch.blogspot.com...

Chemtrails or contrails? Either way, it's written in the sky

PORT ST. LUCIE — Look! Up in the sky - it's a bird, it's a plane, it's some kind of trails. And they're definitely from planes at very high altitudes. They also only appear after the first chill, usually post Thanksgiving.

This year, the chemtrails/contrails began just before the new year. They were most prevalent on Jan.y 2 and, according to TCPalm columnist Russ Lemmon, Jan. 12.

By all accounts, the powers that be are ignoring the miles-long streaks over head. Local tv stations have expert meterologists who must know the truth, but are not letting us in on the secret. And like Chicken Little, those who research these unexplained phenomenon to find an answer are mocked.

Professional pilots shrug them off and say it's vapors. Why were they visible from five different planes at the same time on the same day? Why haven't we seen them since Jan. 12? The weather is the same. It's still just as cold if not colder.

If these are mere "vapors from planes flying at 30,000 feet" then why are so many paths crossing at the same time? These and more unanswered questions need answers. For now, the only explanation is that people who are noticing this activity in our area are making note. We will just have to keep taking pictures until someone tells the truth - and the truth is out there.

www.tcpalm.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Oh, HA, you're now reduced to citing an anonymous unattributed submission to the editor of a small l town paper as some sort of proof. How about putting your time to more productive use and help us out with the chem-plane design problem of a few pages back. Or at least use your half alien powers to show, with appropriate references, why the biggest, heaviest, longest, most powerful, widest, tallest, strongest airplane in the history of earth wouldn't be necessary for such a mission.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by apex

Why are you asking questions like: "why would they want to spray only some of the time"?
Does it matter? Okay, I'll bite! Maybe they have a tight budget!

But your questions is right up there with:
"If a plane left LAX at 9AM and traveled east at 280 MPH at a cruising altitude of 36,000 ASL, with a southwestern tailwind then, what was the pilot wearing?"

It's totally irrelevant at this juncture because knowing their schedule wouldn't in the least, help to explain WHAT they're doing and dumping up there.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4nsicphd

Oh, HA, you're now reduced to citing an anonymous unattributed submission to the editor of a small l town paper as some sort of proof. How about putting your time to more productive use and help us out with the chem-plane design problem of a few pages back. Or at least use your half alien powers to show, with appropriate references, why the biggest, heaviest, longest, most powerful, widest, tallest, strongest airplane in the history of earth wouldn't be necessary for such a mission.

Yup. Classic response! Thanks for sharing!

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

We are morons, move on.

Well, you said it.

But if they are chemtrails why have they been decribed as contrails for 90 years and extensively studied as contrails for over 60 years?

Meanwhile, this should answer some of your questions, not that you'll like it

www.airspacemag.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
There's really not much more to say.
It's not a question of believing or not believing.
It's realizing or denying.

An extensive air grab through a Hepa filter was done by Arizona Sky Watch for the purpose of testing for airborne chemtrail contaminants. The results are horrifying, showing massive contamination of our atmosphere. Inhaling these high amounts of metal particulates is very dangerous. Aluminum affects the brain and central nervous system. Barium lowers the immune system and can cause dose related paralysis including paralysis of the heart muscles, ranging from mild to total quadriplegia. All of these metal nano-particles are hazardous to the lungs and can cause a condition similar to Asbestiosis or Silicosis.
edit on 31-1-2011 by Human_Alien because: Edit to add test result

Wow, just wow. Your scientific ignorance knows no bounds.

None of those results show anything unusual, whatsoever. You and other chemtrail believers perpetuate this myth that there should not be anything in the air, if there is, it must come from airplanes.

I already explained many times, how Arizona Sky Watch its completely full of it. And if you actually were knowledgeable about what you are posting, it would be obvious. What they do is actual "disinfo" because they spread junk science.

Guess what? Aluminum is all around, and if you took a soil sample, it could even be up to 10 percent and that would not be abnormal. Arizona sky watch takes a solid sample (the dust) and then tries to use that to scare chemmies and claim it is shows poisonous levels.

Actually they show "fatal" levels, and if true, no one would be alive in Phoenix because ASW own website claims the air there is 39000 ppm of Aluminum. Its not the air that is, its a dust sample.

Oh and your aircraft photo, is an Emirates airlines 777. So now the Arabs are spraying us too?
edit on 31-1-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Oh, spare me!!

That snippet of article from "tcpalm" shows the SAME ignorance that you display. The comments about "the weather has been the same" and similar nonsense!!! Applying what they experience ON THE SURFACE is ludicrous, and shows their complete lack of comprehension.

Sad, really....a "journalistic" source, that can't be bothered to do any actual research....or, just decides to ignorantly fear monger, instead???

Scraping the bottom of the barrel, now you are...... (so much for "advanced" so-called alien DNA, huh?)

edit on 31 January 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

We are morons, move on.

Well, you said it.

But if they are chemtrails why have they been decribed as contrails for 90 years and extensively studied as contrails for over 60 years?

Maybe just maybe, speculating here mind ya, it has just been developed recently?

No offense, but the questions just become dumber and dumber as this thread gets longer and longer.

Come on, why don't you explain the photo I inserted above? Oh wait. I can hear your answers already. CGI'd, right?

If I didn't love the Human spirit as much as I do (and appreciate it), I wouldn't be able to get passed the Human conditioning and stupidly that is sweeping the nation!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join