It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails or Contrails Over Florida

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Wow! Standing under an ATC zone and filming aircraft producing contrails. Anyone can do it! You Tube is full of them. What do you think that the Cargolux Boeing 747 is doing - pumping out chemtrails?

www.airliners.net...

There you go. Now you can go and make up a 'Stop Spraying Us' sign and go and protest outside Cargolux offices!
Download the video and post it to them as positive proof of their evilness as they are caught red-handed!

TJ

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
nothing that weedwhacker or any other chemtrail debunker says should be taken even remotely serious...anybody with two eyes can see what is going on...weedwhacker, it seems, is almost certainly a government shill...the govt obviously pays people to monitor sites like this, so it is not a far stretch to suggest that weedwhacker is simply a govt employee who is paid to distract us...everything he says should be IGNORED, not even responded to, for as long as there is a debate occurring, action is prevented...simply arguing with him means that he has won...

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

This just doesn't get any funnier than this!!! Cargolux???! LOL!

They have a total...GRAND total of 12 airplanes, in the entire fleet!
Oh, the pain, the pain...my aching sides. Of course, in EVERY...so-called "proof" of "chem"-trails....guess what? The trails are directly....and I mean DIRECTLY aft of the engines. Gee, wonder why? /sarcasm/

Oh and from Air Fleets, a handy-dandy website:

Cargolux Fleet.

edit on 30 January 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by tommyjo

This just doesn't get any funnier than this!!! Cargolux???! LOL!

They have a total...GRAND total of 12 airplanes, in the entire fleet!
Oh, the pain, the pain...my aching sides. Of course, in EVERY...so-called "proof" of "chem"-trails....guess what? The trails are directly....and I mean DIRECTLY aft of the engines. Gee, wonder why? /sarcasm/

Oh and from Air Fleets, a handy-dandy website:

Cargolux Fleet.

edit on 30 January 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

So does the government pay you by the word or the number of responses you get in a thread or what? Is there any way you could get me in on that sweet gig?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

A contrail is not gone within 2 minutes. It is this total naivety that fuels this chemtrail nonsense.

WWII - Battle of the Bulge footage. Check it out from 06:08. At 06:14 note the criss-cross x-pattern that chemtrailers bleat on about today? If the conditions are right then persistent contrails will last. It is documented from many WWII sources from Aircrew to anti-aircraft units and ground observers.

TJ

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by HenryPatrick

Ignorance is bliss, I suppose......

.....but, we'll let the OP decide. HE is a pilot, remember?? He understands what I write (even if you don't):

nothing that weedwhacker or any other chemtrail debunker says should be taken even remotely serious...anybody with two eyes can see what is going on...

? Really? Then what IS "going on", exactly?? Be specific. Offer proof.

Be warned....I have a LOT of aviation experience that many of the "chemmies" seriously lack.....

And, here....well, my sides still hurt from earlier, but THIS is even funnier!:

...weedwhacker, it seems, is almost certainly a government shill...the govt obviously pays people to monitor sites like this....

Oh....oh, my (wiping tears from my eyes...). You do stand-up? Little polish on the routine, take it on the road...

....everything he says should be IGNORED.....

Sure, of course. Stay ignorant, I don't care a FLIP about you. If facts and logic aren't good enough, then a lost cause is a lost cause.

... for as long as there is a debate occurring, action is prevented...simply arguing with him means that he has won...

???? Makes no sense. What "action"?? It's not a 'contest'....

Tell ya what. Try this out....go to any University, even maybe a High School. Ask around, ask people that you can personally VERIFY as educated, experienced and credentialed in their fields. Because, obviously, NO ONE can ever be 100% sure on the Internet....(....giggle...."government shill"....guffaw....as IF they would bother with arguing over something that doesn't exist!! The "government" probably PREFERS you to be dumbed down...if anything they would hate anyone bringing REAL facts!!).

Ask professors, scientists...hell, go down to the airport and stop an airline pilot at the Starbuck's, or somewhere....but, hope you have a thick skin, because you may get laughed at. Or, they may react with empathy.....pity. Depends......

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

What did he mean by Chemtrails? Until you can answer that, it's just a meaningless word in a pointless bill that was never accepted because, frankly the US had better things to do than pass legislation against attacks on space aliens using imgainary weapons (though, significantly, light sabres were not included!)

Why is a Congressman even using a term that's not even in the dictionary? And why is he referring to a hoax?

I look forward to the up and coming HR Bill protecting:
Sasquatch, his brother Big Foot, their cousin Yeti, the Loch Ness monster, Chupacabra and the Mothman too!

Yay Dennis! You're the man!!!

Damn conspiracy theorists.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by RKWWWW

So does the government pay you by the word or the number of responses you get in a thread or what? Is there any way you could get me in on that sweet gig?

Now I , for the first time EVER, feel I must stick up for Weedwhacker on this one..

There's simply NO WAY the Government would waste money on him...

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

They are dumping Corexit to disperse the oil leak, run...

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

You know that they will claim that not even Cargolux realise that they are spraying. They are just being used. These poor Pilots and Aircrew don't know that their aircraft tanks and fuel have been tampered with. Its all a huge conspiracy!

It's OK though there is a cure

Her evidence is amazing. They even cloak!

TJ
edit on 30-1-2011 by tommyjo because: Additional video added

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

OMG!!!

I fear that my IQ took a hit, from BOTH of those....a double whammy of stupid!!!! Oh, where are the "Darwin Awards" when you desperately need them? Quick!!! Before those two have a chance to procreate!!!

(Well...in all fairness, sometimes the children CAN be smarter than their parents, so.......).

Speaking of gobsmackingly forehead-slapping INANELY beyond stupid....THIS one, I think is in the running...at least in the Top Ten:

She says, @ 0:35 --- "...and they're actually giving that a name, calling it a ....cirro-come-yew-luss?"

Sorry, but it is disturbing to see that much stupid, in just one person.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/67814b74a927.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Whats up W/Whacker, cat got your tongue? Are you contacting " Evergreen Aviation's" meterology to let them know that they have made a mistake, instead of saying that they are "CHEMTRAILING they should have said contrailing and they are making you look a tad silly. with respect, may l make a suggestion. Stop Whacking the Weed so much you tend to sound a bit Whacky sometimes. Peace star.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

You still haven't answered in reference to your theory of turning aircraft.

Turns and racetrack patterns. When will it all stop?

The ignorance continues here in the UK. Dissimilar Air Combat Training between fighters is now chemtrail laying!

TJ

edit on 30-1-2011 by tommyjo because: correcting malformed vid link

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Milwaukee was absolutely blanketed with grid today. Difficult to see because it was somewhat cloudy though.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by star child

Evergreen?! This guy has tracked down the Evergreen facility. The cloaking obviously didn't work on that day? Damn, how could they be so careless? They even have Apache helicopters to protect them!

Busted! - Look at the chemtrails out of this Evergreen 747.

Why doesn't the mainstream media report on this? WHY!?

TJ

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

I am half alien

Credibility lost I'm afraid.

Your not an alien (not even 50%!), your just an eloquent poster who refuses to accept that contrails are just that!....they are the visible condensation trails from high level aircraft.

If we are to believe your premise that aircraft are dumping chemicals over vast parts of our planet, then why has no non government agency come forward and disclosed said chemicals in our atmosphere?

Honestly! this whole chemtrail conspiracy is crazy! does anyone really believe that we could be sprayed with chemicals and no one would come forward with any proven analysis of what is being sprayed?........point me to any reputable source that has analysed air samples, that have affected any living creature on this planet, where the conclusion is that they have been sprayed with chemicals from a high altitude aircraft!

Now I know you have your "super alien ability" to judge distance and height of aircraft, could I ask.....does that ability also extend to judging atmospheric conditions 7 miles high?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

My credibility is lost because I state what I am?
Where did you come from?
Sand? Apes? (and I am the joke? Wow)

You can't even answer the: 'what came first, the chicken or the egg! Some human you are!

We all came from the stars my friend. Sorry you're so left out of the loop.

Chemtrails? Whatever.
The fact that you discredit me because who I say I am is undeserving of anymore of my typing labor.

Keep looking up

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by Argyll

My credibility is lost because I state what I am?
Where did you come from?
Sand? Apes? (and I am the joke? Wow)

You can't even answer the: 'what came first, the chicken or the egg! Some human you are!

We all came from the stars my friend. Sorry you're so left out of the loop.

Chemtrails? Whatever.
The fact that you discredit me because who I say I am is undeserving of anymore of my typing labor.

Keep looking up

you didn't ask me the chicken or egg question.........so how do you know weather I'm right or not?

And please don't make statements like ....."We all came from the stars my friend. Sorry you're so left out of the loop."....and assume your correct....................your not an alien!,,,,,,and chemtrails are simply condensation trails deposited by high altitude aircraft!

your condescending posting style is undeserving of any more of my typing labour.

edit on 30/1/2011 by Argyll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sandbar
Thanks H.A.
Clear skies yeaterday and today this far North -- just South of Cocoa Beach. Traffic at Patrick has been normal, with the excption of a a few A-10s yesterday doing touch-and-go. I'll tell you, I have NEVER seen anything in the sky like we saw Thursday...weird. Thanks for the additional info.

Take a look at a map. Draw a line from the New York area south to Miami, Fort Lauderdale. You will see that these are jet aircraft flying back and forth from NY to FL. Use to be, up to about two years ago, the military would not release this airspace to the FAA. There is a large block that is used for military maneuvers off the coast. The military used to keep control of it and force commercial traffic to remain inland and not fly through the airspace off the coast. After talks, the airlines, through the FAA, convinced the military to release the airspace when not in use by the armed forces. This saves time and money (fuel) for the airlines. That's why you see more contrails out over the ocean. That said, it's not clear if changes in fuel processing is causing more water vapor, causing longer lasting contrails, or if there is some other, more sinister reason (metal particles reflecting sunlight? See ATS posts on contrails). At any rate, more jet traffic = more contrails.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
god damn the nwo!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join