It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails or Contrails Over Florida

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
People have better things to do than to start a new conspiracy.

Is it a coincidence that the contrails are chemtrails conspiracy came about at exactly the same time - the mid 90s - that the internet took off?

I wonder .......

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Why would Rep.Dennis Kucinich be so concerned to create a Bill to stop/ban something if it didn't exist?

H.R. 2977:
Rep. Dennis Kucinich [D-OH10]
Space Preservation Act of 2001
[sic]
(III) by expelling chemical or biological agents in the vicinity of a person.

(B) Such terms include exotic weapons systems such as--

(i) electronic, psychotronic, or information weapons;

(ii) chemtrails;

(iii) high altitude ultra low frequency weapons systems;

(iv) plasma, electromagnetic, sonic, or ultrasonic weapons;

(v) laser weapons systems;

(vi) strategic, theater, tactical, or extraterrestrial weapons; and

(vii) chemical, biological, environmental, climate, or tectonic weapons.

www.govtrack.us...

Chemtrail Definition:

The official definition for "chemtrails" is given below in Section 7, "DEFINITIONS", of House Resolution 2977, a bill introduced in the united States' Congress on October 2, 2001. It is important to note that "chemtrails" are an "exotic weapons system", as defined in Section 7, C.

Chemtrails should not be confused with the normal contrails that jets leave behind them as they fly high in the sky. Contrails are simply visible trails of water droplets or ice crystals that disappear rather quickly, whereas chemtrails left by jet airplanes do not disappear. Chemtrails can linger in the sky for many hours. Oftentimes jets crisscross the sky with chemtrails that eventually spread out, creating a haze that can partially block the sun. When this occurs one can observe actual weather changes brought about by chemtrails. I have observed this phenomenon on many occasions.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
So what are the nutz and boltz of the conspiracy, i.e., what exactly are the chemicals and what do they do?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Sandbar

Glad you came back......

Regarding the photo, in this post ---- clearly, those two airplanes are NOT at the same altitude! A matter of only 1,000 feet can mean the difference in whether or not the contrails will form.

AS TO looking at the H8 charts....remember that the Jet Airways are (mostly) referenced to VORs. That will change, soon, as the "21st Century ATC" (as it's sometimes called) concept is fully integrated and developed. GPS routes will be the norm. It may still be called "Free Flight" in some corners of discussion....

Back to the J Airways....firstly, even IF on the Airway, each airplane's onboard IRS/INS will have slight discrepancy in accuracy to center-line...as you know, even on Victor Airways, the route is so wide, for a reason. Individual tolerances for each airplane. Jet Airways, same thing....anywhere within the total width is considered "on course".

ALSO...naturally, 'direct' routings are requested, approved and provided quite frequently. Looking at most Airways, with all the bends and doglegs that occur, you can see why. In the days before nearly everyone had Inertial Reference Systems, Flight Management Computers, and the gee whiz-bang stuff...(like, the Boeing 707/727/DC-9 days) when we wanted a "direct to" somewhere, the controllers just gave us a heading...one that He/She determined from their radar....and flew that heading until the VOR was within reception range. Heading would be amended, sometimes, if the winds were different than the controller had "guessed" initially.

Also, there are "standing agreements" between different ATC facilities. Gentleman’s agreements, so that one can offer and approve a "direct" routing, even if the next waypoint is in someone else's airspace jurisdiction, without asking them first. AFTER the clearance, he phones or sends a message to the next "guy" to let him know. On the occasions when no such agreement exists, AND you request something like a "direct", then the controller you're on frequency with has to phone the next guy first, to get their approval.

It is much more simple, in practice, than it is trying to write it up to describe it....POINT is, you cannot assume every airplane you see is exactly on any particular Airway, just because its charted that way.

BUT, the High charts DO show the routing to expect, and verify that the airplanes ARE making their way along those routes. The "FlightAware" site is useful there, too.....

BTW, about going 'direct'....many, many times on "red-eyes" Eastbound from the west coast, because it's late, and very little other traffic...say, going LAX - EWR...shortly out of FL230, when with the High Sector controller of the center, have been given "direct to Slate Run"....the "Slate Run" VOR (SLT) is all the way across the country, and is the start of one of the Instrument Arrival procedures for Newark. (The "Williamsport One Arrival"). With the FMC of today, simple matter to to just pull up that waypoint (SLT), and make it "next", skipping all the ones in between. Of course, we like to keep track of the fuel burn, checking it as we go along....so, the FMC has an option of "abeam" points, for all the ones we "skipped"....it makes little extra waypoints and "draws" them in, along the new course line we just defined, on the "direct to" Slate Run clearance.

Makes quite a mess, sometimes though....you get waypoints that clutter it up, some only a few miles apart, due to the geometry as they get "pulled" sideways....so, you spend a few minutes deleting the messy ones. Hey, gots lots of time to kill....need something to do, to stay awake!!

edit on 30 January 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

People have better things to do than to start a new conspiracy.

Is it a coincidence that the contrails are chemtrails conspiracy came about at exactly the same time - the mid 90s - that the internet took off?

I wonder .......

How about thanks to the internet the exposure of chemtrails reached everyone!

Hey, I'm using the Internet right now to read up on the goings-on in Egypt. Is that a conspiracy too?

Valiant effort thought!

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sandbar

BTW, the photo below shows those two aircraft “flying together” – one with a contrail and one without.

Perhaps they were burning two different blends of fuel.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by RKWWWW
So what are the nutz and boltz of the conspiracy, i.e., what exactly are the chemicals and what do they do?

The Powers to Be used to get away with everything with total impunity. In total secrecy. Behind closed doors. In covert meetings. With sinister agendas etc.
And now, thanks to the Internet, the evolution of the Human spirit, technology made available etc, the lies, secrets and agendas have become transparent and they know it.

And their last and final trump card is to instill more fear in us, calling us a terrorist if we dare doubt them.
Their house of cards is about to crumble.

Just watch!
You don't have to believe me but perhaps you'll remember me for saying this.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Why would Rep.Dennis Kucinich be so concerned to create a Bill to stop/ban something if it didn't exist?

Perhaps for the same reason that adorable Baby Daycare Center in Sebring, FL is banned from dropping thermonuclear devices on Cub City Learning Center down the road. The paper the bill is written on will stand still for anything to be written.
You can't derive "is" from "can't."

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
It's quite sad how people want to argue against the obvious. I've watched our skies closely for the past 6 months, pictures and video documentation; there is DEFINITELY something being sprayed upon us. I didn't need any internet evidence to validate anything, I have good vision and still possess the ability to look up at the sky, that's really all you need.......and of course a brain still capable of thinking it's own thoughts.

How can you watch the TV clips:

MILITARY SPRAY

MILITARY SPRAY X 2

FORMER MILITARY PILOT ADMITS

How can you watch them describe the spraying done by the military and still claim it's a contrail? Have you been that dumbed down by society?

How can you be given Public law stating the govt has the authority to use chemical and biological weapons upon us and still not believe?

PUBLIC LAW 95-79 TITLE 50, CHAPTER 32, SECTION 1520
&
PUBLIC LAW 105—85—NOV. 18, 1997

These laws state we can be used as test subjects. If you have paid attention to anything throughout history, you should be well aware how govt's do not care about their people.....ours is no different. If you think they care, you haven't been paying attention to everything they are doing and allowing to be done.

How can you see a bill, introduced in the House, with chemtrails referenced and still say they don't exist?
KUCINICH Bill

I'm amazed how ANYBODY can deny this is real after being informed. For those who are walking blindly, did you watch any of the clips or the movie?
WHAT ARE THEY SPRAYING?

How can you be provided with a lot of evidence showing SOMETHING is being put into the sky and still deny?

This video isn't the best thing to watch, www.activistpost.com...
but if you scroll down into the comments, there are some links with a lot of evidence regarding GEO-ENGINEERING and chemtrails. WAKE UP, if not for yourself, for your family and fellow man.

For the poster who wondered where I am located....New Port Richey, FL If you want to contact me: [email protected]

BTW, put on a nice pair of sunglasses and look at the "clouds" and you can see them better than without the glasses. I had my wife do it the other day and she couldn't believe the difference in visibility. :-(

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by RIGHTEOUSANGER

Sorry but....(can't believe there is at least ONE other, who gave you a star???)....you do not understand the concept of CHAFF???

Really, it isn't hard to research. They aren't a "chemical", and they aren't harmful. Littering, I guess is the worst 'crime' there.

Your hyperbolic labelling of those benign YouTube videos? You said, in your opening sentence, that you thought it "sad"....well, that was a futile attempt, and actually? Borderline deceptive, the way you labelled them.

I will say, both sad, and epic fail. "sad" for the ignorance, and "fail" for the deceit that is so obvious....

Next, "chemmies" love this one:

How can you see a bill, introduced in the House, with chemtrails referenced and still say they don't exist?
KUCINICH Bill

Do try to keep up, won't you???

THAT was an embarrassment for Senator Kucinich. Some numbskulls, either on his staff, or as part of the composing of the Bill (woo-woo UFO nuts, and also "chem"-trail morons) wrote that into the Bill. ONCE the Senator (or the sane ones on his staff) caught on to the ridiculous text, it was altered...andultimately, the Bill was withdrawn!!

Like I said, the "chemmies" LOVE to trot that one out....DO try to get educated......The REAL story behind the "Kucinich Bill".

Excerpt:

So what really happened? In a nutshell, Kucinich did not write the bill (or read it, until too late), the focus of the bill is nothing to do with chemtrails, it was written by UFO enthusiasts trying to:

• Nullify a vast conspiracy by the “military-industrial complex”
  • Allow the use of suppressed alien technology for free energy
  • Avoid accidentally shooting down (or scaring away) visiting aliens.

...clips or the movie?
WHAT ARE THEY SPRAYING?

(You meant "What In the World Are They Spraying").

Load of utter garbage and nonsense. Here: Crap "pseudo"-mentary pwned.

Finally.....

....of evidence regarding GEO-ENGINEERING and chemtrails.

Yet more idiocy, based on NOT being able to properly read the documentation.

DO YOUR RESEARCH, for yourself. Read, very carefully, the documentation these paranoid delusional people link to, RE: "geo-engineering". Pay particular attention to key words, like "theory", "future", "possible", "plausible" etc......

...OH, and. Try using some logic, math and reason. (Would help if you took some flying lessons, too...to better comprehend what you, and so many others, don't understand).

Logic and math?? Crunch the numbers, to determine just how much material would be required, in order to create such massively visible airborne structures! Reason it out, too....by studying the science of contrails...it is a REAL science. AND meteorology too, for good measure.

Embrace knowledge, instead of wallowing in ignorance and paranoia.....
edit on 30 January 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

What did he mean by Chemtrails? Until you can answer that, it's just a meaningless word in a pointless bill that was never accepted because, frankly the US had better things to do than pass legislation against attacks on space aliens using imgainary weapons (though, significantly, light sabres were not included!)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Short of a CNN Breaking News Report, not sure what more (some of ) you expect? A public official announcement?
We're still waiting for someone to announce and expunge the JFK: Lone Gunman charge!
Secrets & lies are what they do best!

CHEMTRAILS Exposed on Discovery Channel

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

What did he mean by Chemtrails? Until you can answer that, it's just a meaningless word in a pointless bill that was never accepted because, frankly the US had better things to do than pass legislation against attacks on space aliens using imgainary weapons (though, significantly, light sabres were not included!)

You have GOT to be kidding?
Can you please explain the current Health reform Bill to me first?

Instead of speaking for him (a man, much like Ron Paul whom I highly respect) why don't you address your question directly TO him?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I work in merrit island(south of KSC) and this morning whatever they are contrails or chemtrails. I counted 20 or so of them. I've never noticed them here on the island or the suburbs of Orlando this big, they were north to south or south to north direction. I still have no final opinion on what ever they are or the topic in general and what it does to us or the environment but since I've never seen them on the island and some other people on here in the same general area has never seen them. If they do control weather somehow. I wonder if they sprayed before 2004 when we had 3 hurricanes in four weeks. It's been years since we had a good hurricane come through.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by IrishTruckie
I work in merrit island(south of KSC) and this morning whatever they are contrails or chemtrails. I counted 20 or so of them. I've never noticed them here on the island or the suburbs of Orlando this big, they were north to south or south to north direction. I still have no final opinion on what ever they are or the topic in general and what it does to us or the environment but since I've never seen them on the island and some other people on here in the same general area has never seen them. If they do control weather somehow. I wonder if they sprayed before 2004 when we had 3 hurricanes in four weeks. It's been years since we had a good hurricane come through.

I noticed them too (WPB) today. Every weekend as a matter fact. Seldom during the week. They started on Friday down here.
But I am getting to the immune-point that, unless they do loop-de-loops or something extraordinary (like create another 75 mile long trail) on Friday) I don't even bother reporting them anymore.

Rest assured IrishTrucke, this is happening more frequently and showing up with regularity too!

Oh, and those 2004 hurricanes?
I believe they absolutely were HAARP generated only, I think it was China or one of the many, White Houses' enemies, who launched them on us.

Katrina and Haiti? I believe that was the White House staging their own crisis on their own people and ......on an Island they look to occupy very soon.

It's a very rotten world we live in and run by even more rottener people!

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

What is so amazing to you that an aircraft performs a turn in the sky and produces a contrail? The aircraft could be a military aircraft, such as a KC-135 or E-3, setting up a racetrack pattern. It is what they do. Looking at your previous posts you are already hand waiving and dismissing any posts on the thread that attempt to dispute your theory. Aircraft turn in the sky and produce contrails. It is nothing unusual.

TJ

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by tommyjo

What is so amazing to you that an aircraft performs a turn in the sky and produces a contrail? The aircraft could be a military aircraft, such as a KC-135 or E-3, setting up a racetrack pattern. It is what they do. Looking at your previous posts you are already hand waiving and dismissing any posts on the thread that attempt to dispute your theory. Aircraft turn in the sky and produce contrails. It is nothing unusual.

TJ

You're right!

Good night everybody and remember; everything is OKAY

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I think I would be concerned if I didn't see exhaust fumes from an airplane engine, especially the older ones, as it would mean their engine isn't working. Luckily most planes have more than one engine.

I do wonder at the mentality of people going on about 'chemtrails'...of course the government is loading up passenger planes with mind-altering drugs and spraying them all over everyone in broad daylight...mind you, having read some of the posts regarding chem trails, I'm inclined to believe it.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Glad to see your into doing your research weedwhacker. Maybe you'd like to check this out."Evergreen Aviation"The Meterology section. have a nice day.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
If some country was controlling with the weather with chem trails, wouldnt they use it to there benefit?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join