It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails or Contrails Over Florida

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by RKWWWW

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by 4nsicphd

Contrails didn't just start happening.

When did they start?

(buzzing in)

*****What is, when planes started flying?

*That is correct Human_Alien and it's still your turn

*****Thank you Alex. I'll take, why do people ask dumb questions, for 400 please......

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

reply to post by 4nsicphd

Contrails didn't just start happening.

When did they start?

(buzzing in)

*****What is, when planes started flying?

*That is correct Human_Alien and it's still your turn

*****Thank you Alex. I'll take, why do people ask dumb questions, for 400 please......

No need to get all snarky.

Could early planes fly high enough to leave contrails? Were any of the planes used in WWI capable of flying high enough to leave a contrail?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by RKWWWW

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to come off snarky. (cool word!)

Contrails started when planes were able to reach around 30,000 feet.

Contrails were first noticed in the 1920's
Chemtrails were first noticed in the 1990's!

Sorry for being snippy before.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
For those with blind eyes, WAKE UP & LOOK UP. I was searching for another topic on the web and stumbled upon this thread....CHEMTRAILS ARE REAL. Check out the Tampa news: www.youtube.com...

Check out this movie: www.youtube.com... "What in the world are they spraying?"

I spoke before a Delegation last week, headed by our State Senator from this district......gave pictures and explained to the best of my ability. I also emailed him on a day when we were being heavily sprayed. I've seen this way to long to remain silent, I even called 911. I have so many pictures and video, it's quite scary.

People have taken this to the federal government, state government and local government AND NOBODY WILL ADMIT NOR WILL THEY HELP. I'm about ready to see if we can gather enough people to find an attorney to file a class action lawsuit against the state.

Seriously, watch the clips and you will be blown away. It's actually being done across the planet: www.facebook.com...#!/group.php?gid=40556352568

What's extremely scary, besides knowing we are being sprayed is Monsanto received a patent for an aluminum resistant seed.........aluminum is the main chemical in chemtrails. You may ask, what about this Monsanto....well, they invented Roundup and then invented Roundup resistant seeds....by doing this, they have almost cornered the entire seed market. They are a VERY evil company. Want to see more about them and learn about our horrible food industry, check out "Food Inc." Be careful, if you are health conscious, you might avoid eating anything all together. :-(

Anyways, PLEASE check out the movie and start spreading the word. It's quite obvious something is being sprayed......we have planes flying over us every single day in the Tampa Bay area, but only certain days are the trails left. Oh, almost forgot, there's two public laws stating WE can have chemical and biological weapons used on us.

PUBLIC LAW 95-79 TITLE 50, CHAPTER 32, SECTION 1520 "CHEMICAL AND BIOLOGICAL WARFARE PROGRAM" "The use of human subjects will be allowed for the testing of chemical and biological agents by the U.S. Department of Defense, accounting to Congressional committees with respect to the experiments and studies." "The Secretary of Defense [may] conduct tests and experiments involving the use of chemical and biological [warfare] agents on civilian populations [within the United States]

This link describes the other:
globalskywatch.com...

FYI: Global warming is a farce and it's been proven to be false by so many scientists. It's being pushed upon us to tax, tax, and tax some more.

Sorry to be so lengthy with my very first post here, but it's a lot of pertinent info people need to be aware of.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
A contrail will be gone in less than 2 mins. A chemtrail want......I don't give a damn what the Disinfo agents here say....I'm not a fool..You have got to talk sense to me for me to listen to you...Only an idiot or mind controlled person would look up in the sky these days and see this mess they are spraying on us and say " "These are just real hot contrails because of the humidity. They want hurt you...Just keep your eyes on the road..You'll be much safer if you do.. We will look after you.We'll protect you and your family..Your children are safe with us We are saintly people, just keep your eyes on us and live the good life...See ya at work tomorrow..""

Yea, you better believe I will....."Keep my eyes on your A$$"

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
There can be absolutely no doubt about the reality of chemtrails. I have been monitoring the phenomenon for ten years since reading Leonard Horowitz's "Death in the Air". This was before I had ever seen one, so I took notice when they started becoming more and more widespread. We get them especially bad out here in Vegas, it is basically a daily bombardment. What amazes me is that people dont believe what they can see with their own two eyes. As confirmation of this reality, I once witnessed an orb circling around right in the area of a low-hanging chemtrail, I would have thought it was a UFO if I hadnt previously read reports of similar orbs flying in chemtrail wakes. There is absolutely no chance of this happening without chemtrails being a concrete reality, for why would they have some sort of orb testing a regular contrail? If you drive out of town, they spray chemtrails directly over the path of the highway, so they are obviously targeting human beings. Strangely, though, in the last few days the chemtrails have been thinner and quicker to disappear, although I know they are still chemtrails because they occur at the same time every day, they linger and fall, and the X is always in the same spot. So, has anyone else noticed a difference recently in chemtrail composition, or is it just me? This is terrifying because, if people dont believe what they CAN see, they surely wont believe what they CANT...

ps...i wanted to start a thread on this, but am becoming impatient trying to find 20 relevant comments to make on others, so a whole thread on the changing composition of chemtrails may appear in the near future if this continues...

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by RIGHTEOUSANGER

Where are you located because I would like to head up a group here in south Florida. It's getting way out of hand here and I'm sure other places too.

Please people. Do your research. Do NOT expect this to be on the 6 o'clock news. Most truths aren't aired and as disgusting as that is, it's of no surprise.

And do NOT believe these are regular contrails. It takes a catatonic person to at least, not question this.

The truth is out there. Research the links provided.
No sense researching the contrail links because we ALL know what they are and how they work. It's futile and it's an attempt to steer you away from the truth. I don't know why nor do I know some members motives but chemtrail discussions is the worse topic you can have on this site.

There are hundreds of other sites questioning chemtrails.

So......for starters, here's a petition.
www.petitiononline.com...

Please sign/type it

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caji316
A contrail will be gone in less than 2 mins. A chemtrail want......

That's totally untrue. The time a contrail exists is varied depending on wind currents, changing moisture etc. Longer lasting ones are called "persistent" contrails. Whether a contrails persists or not depends on a series of variable conditions.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Maybe a proof of a plane full of chemical load ? It is said the plane burn long after the crash because of it's load.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by MightyWizard
Maybe a proof of a plane full of chemical load ? It is said the plane burn long after the crash because of it's load.

www.youtube.com...

The video you posted didn't show a plane burning long after it crashed, besides, many planes burn long after they crash because of the load they are carrying. A load of fuel.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by HenryPatrick

There's been theories as to why they mark with X's.
Some strategies it's to create a more saturated, condensed area.
Others believe it's to reference their mark so satellites can hone in on them more accurately.

I don't believe people can't see this because, we all can.
The problem is, they haven't gotten permission to believe this yet. They're waiting for someone to tell them to breathe (aka: acknowledge them).
So many people STILL wait to be hand-fed everything.
"Operation Complacency and Comatose" has gotten rave reviews the past few years.
People are so afraid of questioning the authorities now in fear they'll be labeled a terrorist. So, what can we do?

It's them and us. That's all there is to it at this point until the one day, they'll wake up with their own free-will again.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caji316
A contrail will be gone in less than 2 mins. A chemtrail want......

That's totally untrue. The time a contrail exists is varied depending on wind currents, changing moisture etc. Longer lasting ones are called "persistent" contrails. Whether a contrails persists or not depends on a series of variable conditions.

Thanks for clearing that up. But in the scheme of things, it's totally irreverent.

One con/chemtrail is questionable at best.

4 to 8 planes all out at the same time leaving the same signature markings is REALLY what this is all about.

(except for the chemtrail yesterday measuring no less than 75 miles long and.....lingered for at least 45 minutes)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
One really good thing that is coming out of the Chemtrail spraying program is the awakening of more and more people who finally begin to see the truth of it all.

Being down wind from Chemtrails is no fun. Blotting out the sun in an unnatural way, likely assisting storms to become stronger than they should be.

I like the sunshine, I don't like Chemtrails and the people who make them.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by RKWWWW

I remember about the plane and am 100% sure about that, the vid don't show it but there must be other one.
edit on 29-1-2011 by MightyWizard because: to add : actually you can se the flames and at that spot no engine should be burning .

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Ladies and gentlemen....we have finally zereoed in on the core of the problem!

To wit, quote from "Human_Alien":

I am half alien which might help explain this talent of mine but I know what you're saying

To my mind, that about sums up the difficulty, here, with ALL of the weeks of sincere and earnest attempts to educate this ATS member. Not only I, but countless others have posted dozens of resources, to help him learn.

But, you see....once a delusion starts....in this form, as shown in his own admission....well, other delusions are sure to follow.

You can see the pattern, I hope? A personal "shout out" to me...(that I didn't see for many hours because, well...I CAN do other things, away from the computer, you know).

So-called "geo-engineering"....the latest catch-phrase of the terminally deluded "chem"-trail believer.

Links, they (chemtrailers") all will provide? Papers and conversations and STUDIES about the potential uses, and potential technologies and feasability examinations and charts and theories....THEORIES!!!!

All of this hype? Yes, hype....because in addition to being unable to read, understand and comprehend the English language, apparently, in those links....seeing ONLY certain words, and inferring well beyond the papers' intent...THAT is the playbook of the typical "chem"-trail believer.

Oh, and those utterly ridiculous YouTube videos, made by either chuckling hoaxers, who get a laugh out of people's gullibility, or other deluded folks. YouTube videos that show normal, everyday contrails. That every airline pilot in the world is familar with.

Speaking of pilots.....it is about time (if he hasn't been scared off) for the OP to come back and sort out this crap.

Oh, and one more time, in case anyone missed it the first time....this is the deal, folks.....take it for what it's worth. Please. See it for what it truly is. And, have empathy:

I am half alien which might help explain this talent of mine but I know what you're saying

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

As usual Weed, a long winded post with no substance..

The OP showed clear pics of multiple trails.
Noted they were aware of air traffic movement that did NOT match with pictured trails..

How about debating the facts instead of the usual rant???

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

As usual Weed, a long winded post with no substance..

Noted they were aware of air traffic movement that did NOT match with pictured trails..

How about debating the facts instead of the usual rant???

When presented with ANY type of suspect evidence (be it photos, documents, videos etc) he digs into his bag of tricks and reaches for his props including but not limited to: first insulting chemtrial believers followed by his: 'they're hoaxers'..."it's all hype"...."you're delusional"...."it's unfounded'......."oh that jerk said that"......."people are fear-mongers"......"uneducated people, unlike me, don't know the difference types of contrails and clouds because I'm a pilot and I know" diatribe.

If it wasn't so pathetic, it would be funny. But.....no one (who knows him) are really paying attention to him anyway. Mainly because he's obviously incapable of engaging in any type of thread-banter devoid the insults, cut and paste statements and cartoons!
And two, people who know him, knows what's he's all about.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Sigh.....double sigh......

Yes. Saw them. SO? They were perfectly normal, ordinary CONtrails. I've seen them for decades, and decades. NO differences....just more, because....wait for it!....MORE airplanes!! (**)

(**)Oh, and....this tends to go long, has been explained many times....the ENGINE technology has changed, also over the last ten+ years....the TYPES of engines more prevalent....the HIGH-bypass turbofans....on those more and more airplanes. They make "fluffier", and more persisitent, on average, contrails than older LOW-bypass turbofans....and WAY more than the even older turbojets.

HUH???

NO. Nope, not true. Care to point it out to me?? DId I miss it??

The OP is a Private Pilot....said so himself. About 300 hours TT (total time). Small airplanes. Cessnas, Pipers, that sort of thing. He DID mention he had time in 'high performance' airplanes....what that means to a layperson is different than to people who know about flying. It relates to the horsepower of the engine, in any particular light airplane. Another term that relates is "complex". These are fairly recent terms, the FAA (in U.S., don't know about other jurisdictions) now require low-time (inexperienced) pilots be "checked out" and "signed off" on these variations....airplanes that are more powerful, faster and more 'complex' (I.E. retractable landing gear) than the trainers they learned in. THIS all came about because of an upsurge in accidents.....inexperienced pilots "biting off more than they could chew".

(It was also, jokingly, called the "Doctor/Lawyer Effect". People in professions who had the financial means, after they had just gotten their licenses, to go out and buy these very expensive "toys"....and proceeded to kill themselves, and others due to their lack of experience in the, well..."hot rods").

ANYWAY....as a pilot, even WITH his Instrument Rating (good on him!!!) he still isn't well-versed with the High Altitude Enroute Airway Structure....which I gave him links to. If you would be so kind to go back and review the thread, you can get caught up.......and maybe learn a bit too.

Those contrails, in their locations, were exactly where they are supposed to be....for the HUGE amount of north/south bound traffic along the USA east coast. I have flown along there for years, thousands of hours....it is very familiar to me.......THINK about the fact that there's a HUGE continent down southwards of North America....check out a map. Lots of people wish to travel to/from many destinations there. Oh, and note how much farther EAST much of South America is, in relation to the United States.....Enjoy your lessons, I'm available for tutoring, free of charge.

Donations accepted, via PayPal, though.....

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

This is what the OP said.

checked the online air traffic (domestic and international) and nothing was shown flying in the area, except one flight heading to South America.

I must have missed you showing they were wrong..

Ohh, thanks for the offer of free tutoring but if I need to learn something it's much smarter to pay an expert.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join