It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails or Contrails Over Florida

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by kimar

I seriously doubt this, sorry:

The thing is though I saw the planes turn around and come back to leave more trails.

Let's educate you with some perspective. How far do you think you can see, up in the sky, when you look downrange? On a clear day, of course.....

(It's actually related to the height of any object, in the sky....is what I'm getting at here. For airliners at normal cruise altitudes above about 30,000 feet, it's about 200 miles.....it's all related to the curve of the Earth's surface. Of course, the higher it is above the surface, the less the Earth's curvature is a factor. Like, we can see the Moon, the Sun, stars, etc....).

Anyway...these jets you think you saw "turn around"? You didn't. You saw multiple jets, passing by.

Now...speeds at cruise. Somewhere between 7 to 8 miles per minute on average. Oh, and there is certainly no way (unless you'e Superman) you can see an airliner that is at most 150-250 feet long from 200 miles away! So, you have to consider that aspect, and at what point you can see something that size, at what distance.

See the point, yet? Look again....you are most likely mistaken. Because, I truly doubt that you gazed at airplanes for minutes on end, without distraction....did you?

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimar
reply to post by ZombieJesus

The thing is though I saw the planes turn around and come back to leave more trails. They were at it for hours.

and in conjunction with the previous replies, if a plane is at an altitude where contrails form, and turns around and comes back in the opposite direection, why wouldn't it leave contrails then as well?

but personally I suspect you saw planes going one way, then other planes coming back the other way, along a busy route in the air, and all of them were making contrails because the conditions at hteir altitudes were conducive to it..

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
So yesterday, a friday, I was back downtown running errands enjoying the beautiful weather and the brilliant clear blue sky. And it stayed that way, all afternoon. The couple of planes that I saw in the sky left absolutely nothing behind them, not even a quickly disappearing contrail.

Compare this to tuesday, which started as a clear day. Planes flew back and forth leaving clearly defined lines with beginnings and endings evenly spaced out across the sky.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by kimar

What should we compare? What were the atmospheric conditions on the 2 days? If you knew that you could actually predict contrails.....

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Check out my thread on what I witnessed after a heavy Chemtrail/Contrail day over Northeast Florida.

HAARP? Chemtrails?

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Sandbar

Yeah these things are by design all right. Here are some just south of wright Patterson airforce base near dayton ohio.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by OnEeYdWiLy

Yeah these things are by design all right.

If by design you mean contrails left by normal air traffic then you would be correct.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join