It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails or Contrails Over Florida

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

So when we watch a launch at the cape fom a distance the rocket is not really verticle? Ya really got me confused, and we use yahoo aswers as a source lol

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by krakalaka

You need to understand how and why it happens. Talk to a Pilot. Ask questions rather than just blindly accepting a chemtrail theory? It all depends on the conditions and the type of engines. See following.

contrailscience.com...

TJ

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by krakalaka
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I used a yard stick. I said the pilot at the higher alltitudes contrail dissapated the other much lower didn't.

Yes I read what you said - that is why I asked how you measured the altitude!

I was curious - but since you give a silly answer I suspect that you actually have no idea what the altitudes were.

Regardless of that, there is nothing particularly strange about having a persistant contrail at a lower altitude than a non-persistant one. It is entirely possible that the conditions at higher altitude are simply not suitable for persistant contrails - for the same reason that clouds are persistant or not persistant at differnt altitudes - it is possible to observe clouds at 2 or 3 different altitudes when conditions are right for them.

You have been given multiple links that explain how things work, but you're clearly not bothering to read them, so it seems likely that you are not actually interested in an explaination.

I find it very sad that you'd prefer to think that you ar being poisoned rathe than know that you are not being poisoned.

As the old saying goes - there's 'nout as queer as folk....

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Sigh! I've provided you with basic information and that includes an example of someone else pondering the question. If you can't work out or understand basic perspective then I can't help you any further. Go on a basic photography course or ask questions on a photography forum.

All I can suggest is go out and photograph these 'vertical contrails' that you are witnessing. Come back and post them on the forum. You are being fooled by perspective plain and simple.

TJ

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Try this, krakalaka ----

Online search, for photos of Space Shuttle contrails, as formed during launch....or, really any other known space launches. You can use any number of sites, BTW....not just the Cape. Vandenberg, in California. Those are the two main USA venues. Look for the ESA, (Mariana Islands, iirc) and Japanese and Chinese launch facilities....where? I really haven't thought to look those up yet....but now, I'm interested to learn......

....anyway, look at whatever photos you can, of those launches....KNOWN to be from the surface, and then you will see major differences when compared to photos of airborne contrails, at constant altitude, that (due to perspective, and your angle of view) only appear to rise from the ground. Heck, I just saw one of those today! Wish I had had my camera with me.....darn it!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
This is some of the silliest crap I've ever heard. If it looks like a duck and sounds like a duck it probably is a duck.
Anyhoo, if you caught tonights ( Bones) they film in LA, there was a brief beach scene and low and behold a huge long chemtrail filled the sky! So I jotted off a e-mail to "ask fox" and informed them of our same situation over here and suggested they maybe take a long hard look at this ( I just want our unmarked blue skys back) wouldn't it be grand if they did?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Krakalaka,

Take a look at the following video? It is an excellent example of how not everything that looks like a duck is a duck.

Take a look at the following ATS thread link. What do you think is happening in the images after what you have just seen in the video?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Take a look at the following image of electricity pylons.

www.shutterstock.com...

All the pylons are the same height, so why do you think that the cables appear to slant downwards towards the horizon? If you viewed the pylons from a side view how would the cables appear?

TJ

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Oh, come on!! This silly "chem"-trail hoax hysteria has warped people's memories and perceptions......

( I just want our unmarked blue skys back)

Depending on your position on the planet, you will usually have some sort of clouds in the sky, on any given day!!!

The "unmarked blue skys" is neither reality, nor what you (seem) to remember. Maybe in the Gobi desert....or any other extremely arid location, where the atmosphere is equally dry all the way up, too.

Try gaining some perspective, and learning to think outside your little "realm"....views of Earth, from space, to see the overall appearance, and percentage of cloud coverage, on average. NOT just in your little "corner"......:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

LOL!!!

"More coverage" in the MSM? Finally!!! Good, I say....then the rational people who haven't heard of this fringe group (the "chem"-trail loons) will see them for the nut cases they truly are...and laugh at them, as they deserve.

Along the way, will likely encourage the ones smart enough to understand physics, and science and meteorology and aviation to learn more for themselves. So, ultimately useful to dispel the ignorance.....it is so prevalent, and sad to see, when it spreads so readily amongst the gullible and ill-informed.

Kinda not surprised to see Ed Begley Jr, there either. >>(Well....a "separated at birth" look-alike. Oh, well....gonna hear him....nice touch, he callse the City Commisioners "whackjobs"? Class act, all the way...)

Guess he's one of those "followers" that will fall for anything, IF there's any hint of an "ecological" slant to it. I bet if he hasn't already, is one that would have fallen for the call to ban "dihydrogen monoxide":

Oh, and here's a website where YOU TOO can get involved!!!

www.dhmo.org...

What Is Dihydrogen Monoxide?

• Some call Dihydrogen Monoxide the "Invisible Killer"
  • Others think dihydrogen monoxide should be Banned
  • Dihydrogen Monoxide is linked to gun violence
  • Dihydrogen monoxide was found at every recent school shooting
  • Athletes use DIHYDROGEN MONOXIDE, or DHMO, to enhance performance
  • Dihydrogen Monoxide has been found in our rivers, lakes, oceans and streams
  • Dihydrogen Monoxide is a major component of acid rain
  • Thousands die each year after inhaling dihydrogen monoxide
  • Dihydrogen Monoxide can be deadly
  • Find out the truth about Dihydrogen Monoxide

edit on 4 February 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Oh and that was not Ed Begley Jr anyways

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

Yeah....the goofball who looks a bit like Ed Begley Jr? In Gainseville?

Crackpot. Can't even get basic facts correct....as he rants about 9/11 (off topic)...but TYPICAL of the sorts who jump on the "chem"-trail bandwagon....they will believe an any "conspiracy", just to have something to "believe" in. NO matter what, they grab on to the least rational, most fringe idiotic claims.

Sad, really....to see mental illness demonstrated so overtly.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

NOPE!!! (And there;s a thread on it already)

Nope...that is nothing of the sort, not a "document". Was submitted by a loony tunes named "Andrea Psoras"...

As a result, like ALL things submitted to the Governemnt, is entered into record.

You might want to use your favorite web-search engine on her. I smell a loon.....AND, as is most typical with many of these "chem"-trail believers, she's also, you betcha, a "9/11 truther"!!!

Andrea Psoras, another protester at the World Trade Center site, said she was near Ground Zero on September 11 when the towers crashed down. Psoras believes that explosives aided the collapse of at least one of the towers.

"I knew I heard explosives," Psoras told CNSNews.com.

"The towers deteriorated symmetrically," she added in an effort to bolster her claim that explosives brought the building down.

Psoras also singled out the "military industrial complex" and the GOP as the primary forces behind the terror attacks. "The Republicans have a propensity to do whatever they can get away with," she said.

www.prisonplanet.com...

THAT was from 2004. She's apparently been on the fringes for quite some time.

I also see, buried in that "document", reference to the "mysterious airline executive" and "Project Cloverleaf". More Bull-oney. People like Carnicorn, and other "chem"-trail hoax purveyors write up that stuff, themselves...then try to pass it off as some "leaked inside information". Same as the bogus "airline mechanic" letter that circulated a while back....ALL of these are obviously fake, to anybody in the airline industry, based on the mistakes and poor attempt to "sound real"....they miss it each time, because they really don't know how to "talk the talk".

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

NOPE!!! (And there;s a thread on it already)

Nope...that is nothing of the sort, not a "document". Was submitted by a loony tunes named "Andrea Psoras"...

As a result, like ALL things submitted to the Governemnt, is entered into record.

You might want to use your favorite web-search engine on her. I smell a loon.....AND, as is most typical with many of these "chem"-trail believers, she's also, you betcha, a "9/11 truther"!!!

Andrea Psoras, another protester at the World Trade Center site, said she was near Ground Zero on September 11 when the towers crashed down. Psoras believes that explosives aided the collapse of at least one of the towers.

"I knew I heard explosives," Psoras told CNSNews.com.

"The towers deteriorated symmetrically," she added in an effort to bolster her claim that explosives brought the building down.

Psoras also singled out the "military industrial complex" and the GOP as the primary forces behind the terror attacks. "The Republicans have a propensity to do whatever they can get away with," she said.

www.prisonplanet.com...

THAT was from 2004. She's apparently been on the fringes for quite some time.

I also see, buried in that "document", reference to the "mysterious airline executive" and "Project Cloverleaf". More Bull-oney. People like Carnicorn, and other "chem"-trail hoax purveyors write up that stuff, themselves...then try to pass it off as some "leaked inside information". Same as the bogus "airline mechanic" letter that circulated a while back....ALL of these are obviously fake, to anybody in the airline industry, based on the mistakes and poor attempt to "sound real"....they miss it each time, because they really don't know how to "talk the talk".

I didn't believe either, until after many, many talks, a friend sent me this regarding the explosions Read and especially watch all the videos....careful, your world could be altered.

But in the end, it really doesn't matter since we are all basically slaves of a corporation
Take me to the top of the hole, fill in the dirt, and erase my memory. :-(

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
guys i am from India.i have been following ats since 2005 but never been active.also had to recover my password and i made new one for security reasons.now the weird part is that i am in India and i just spotted wired cloud patterns in the sky.i stay next to the airport and had been noticing strange cloud patterns.today i saw exact same patterns and that's freaking me out.i though such chem trail ops were only being conducted in the U.S.i have pics lemme know how can i upload em here.you guys have to see this.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
i did my own research on the topic and here is what i came up

www.fourwinds10.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
there is a lot of transparency in the U.S i don't even know how and who to approach here to even ask the basic questions.i don't think there is a concept of black budget programs and i guess our governments are too innocent to even conduct such experiments on public.anyways......

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ksparsh

See following for uploading your images.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

TJ

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ksparsh

AS to "research".....please pay very close attention to the source you linked.

See the name "Sorcha Faal"?

That person (under that pseudonym) is a well known internet HOAXER who puts out crap "articles" such as that, almost daily. That name is known very well, around these parts......
edit on 12 February 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join