It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Chemtrails or Contrails Over Florida

page: 11
12
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by firepilot
 


I was only commenting on the video as far as the Aluminum and Barium and the high levels that were found, that was only video 2 of 7, in which now I just watched # 3. Before I make a comment on those I'm going to watch all of them. I do my research and have for the last 2 weeks, trying to find out why soooooo many people are getting sick here in Arkansas and can NOT get well. As far as the Chemtrails, they are real, I live way out in the country and can see for miles on end. I do have some pictures that I have taken, since I'm new here just trying to figure out how to upload them from my pc to this thread.




posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
its winter, people get sick more. It happens most every winter, and has for a long time. To blame it on airplanes, is silly.

And yes, watch that video. However, dont just believe ir all without any skepticism, they make some huge errors in it, and offer up just junk science. Just because chemtrail promoters claim that there should not be barium and aluminum in the soil, does not mean its true



posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by RIGHTEOUSANGER
For those who live in the middle of nowhere and do not have to deal with this like many of us do......PLEASE explain what the clouds would look like referenced in the 3 youtube videos I posted?

You have meteorologists speaking of and showing the cloud cover from MILITARY SPRAYING over the state of Florida...WHAT DO THESE CLOUDS LOOK LIKE? Would you blindly say they are simply CONtrails or will you tell me the tv people are lying?

What about the Public Law I provided regarding chemical and biological weapon use on the people of this country? It's in black and white, they are "allowed" to experiment with and on us.

What about the atmospheric testing done many years ago, starting with Trinity?

What about the Large Hadron Collider?

What about all the HUMAN EXPERIMENTS

What about the HAZARDOUS WASTE, otherwise known as Fluoride, pumped into water and added to many products. It's ILLEGAL for the big phosphate companies to dump it into the ocean, but once it's sold, it's ok to place into water. Think I am joking about how harmful it is, do some research and come back and tell me I am wrong.

What about the GMO and literal poison allowed into our foods. More and more, people are eating genetically modified food......are you going to tell me that's good for us?
Take a look at Aspartame and tell me it is not a poison. FYI: It's in a ton of foods you eat. Also, I mentioned before, TRANS fats are allowed, yet they are nothing short of a poison to the body. Check it out if you do not believe me.

What about all the vaccines forced unto the public? Many are known to cause more harm than good....deaths, infertility, lowered immune system, autism, skin problems, intestinal problems, allergic reactions and many more ailments. Don't believe me, do some research. Heck, simply check out the ingredients of the many different vaccines and then come back and tell me why you would allow that in your body. Aborted Fetal Tissue is my favorite.

What about the depopulationagenda? I dare you to type these names into google, with "depopulation" after their name. Ted Turner, Bill Gates, and the worst: David Rockefeller.

What about the pharmaceutical drugs pushed upon society. In my county, we have a person dying every other day from big pharma drugs.....the county next to ours, every single day somebody dies. What about that?

What about the number one killer of Americans? Do they do anything to stop or prevent this? No, but they are sure to take away all of our rights to stop men in caves from attacking us. FYI: Dying from a bee sting is more likely than from a terrorists attack.

What about the Federal Reserve robbing the country through the hidden tax/fleecing otherwise known as inflation??

What about the DELIBERATE DUMBING DOWN of the youth via the education system? They care so much, since the creation of the Department of Education, the school system has deteriorated beyond what those behind the dumbing could have imagined.

What about the Gulf of Tonkin LIE? Operation Northwoods? Gulf War Numero Uno? WMD?

What about these few things I just mentioned? They are perfect examples of just how much your govt cares for you and I and yet you think they wouldn't allow chemicals to be dispersed into the atmosphere....especially when they have "permission" to do it??

"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win" Come join the winning side, we need more to spread the word.
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free" Wake up from your sleep and slumber and break free from those chains binding you.

The blind need need to wake up to reality....ignorance isn't bliss nor strength. In addition to what I provided, there's so many more instances proving we are lied to and they do not care about us. I'll let George Carlin sum it up.....and I'm not even a fan of his, but this says it all. THEY DON'T GIVE A FU@K ABOUT YOU


edit on 2-2-2011 by RIGHTEOUSANGER because: .


How much of that has anything to do with "chemtrails". Hardly any of it, and also its against ATS rule to creatively spell profanity.

The military is not spraying Florida, and how does living in the middle of nowhere mean that there should not be any air traffic overhead? Chemmies mention this over and over, about not living near a big airport so they should not have aircraft overhead. That would be like saying someone who lives on an interstate highway in the middle of nowhere should not have cars on it either.



posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by firepilot
 


I understand that it's winter and people get sick, but so many people including myself have been on 2 rounds of antibiotics and steroids, all still have this horrible cough that won't go away. I guess maybe I just have my mind open to things that are actually going on and my eyes will continue to be open and I will do personnel research as I have the willing to and strive to do so.



posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman
I don't know if whatever they spray in the air is suppose to fix the weather or to make it worse, but for me it is related to weather control 100%.
S&F.

Of course it must be for weather control. You don’t really believe for one second that they could be spraying all those chemicals on you just to make you sick do ya? I mean I’m sure all the wheezing, hackin and sneezing’s got nothin to do with it.



posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by littlema77
reply to post by firepilot
 


I understand that it's winter and people get sick, but so many people including myself have been on 2 rounds of antibiotics and steroids, all still have this horrible cough that won't go away. I guess maybe I just have my mind open to things that are actually going on and my eyes will continue to be open and I will do personnel research as I have the willing to and strive to do so.


If there was some sinister plot to spray cold viruses to give people that, or the flu, the least possible effective way to give it out would be to release at high elevations (cold thin dry air) from airplanes. Viruses cant just float around in the air for extended periods of time, they die.

Its so much easier when people have runny noses, cough a lot, touch doorknobs and switches, etc. People get sick, especially in the winter. It does not need to involve aviation. Are flight crews getting sick that fly through the air?



posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
lib.store.yahoo.net...

A MESSAGE FROM A PILOT
2011 Jan 24
I have watched these trails being laid down for 16 years and as a pilot of 40 years I knew the difference when I first spotted them in 95. These planes are not just operated by Evergreen but also the militaries of the world such as the French air force spraying eastern Canada and the US as witnessed first hand by friends who fly for airlines. I’ve seen them spray in 360 turns and figure 8′s so they are so evil that they will do things like that knowing the fools on the ground won’t have a clue. What airline passengers would tolerate that kind of flying or what dispatcher would allow that to happen? I’ve had an all white KC-10 with no markings spray my runway from about 10-12,000 feet while passing over several control zones in a very high traffic area where the controllers had to steer traffic around him. Are the controllers so ignorant or are they simply afraid to speak up?
________________________________________________________________

There are a lot of people who are very credible who have done a lot of research and study on this. I will not waste my time with the ignorant people who refuse to believe something that is as obvious as day. Get yourself educated and stop sticking up for the people who are trying to do us harm.
You apparently are not old enough to remember life before chemtrails, or you were too preoccupied to even look up a the sky.

I hear Monsanto is hiring !!!! Good Bye.



posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot
its winter, people get sick more. It happens most every winter, and has for a long time. To blame it on airplanes, is silly.

And yes, watch that video. However, dont just believe ir all without any skepticism, they make some huge errors in it, and offer up just junk science. Just because chemtrail promoters claim that there should not be barium and aluminum in the soil, does not mean its true


So now you are a soil expert ????
Maybe you should go talk to the people in the film that have been studying the soil for 30 or more years, I am sure they would love to talk to you.
You apparently don't do any gardening either, or you would know how last summer was on most of us who do have our own gardens.



posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by soleprobe

Originally posted by Trueman
I don't know if whatever they spray in the air is suppose to fix the weather or to make it worse, but for me it is related to weather control 100%.
S&F.

Of course it must be for weather control. You don’t really believe for one second that they could be spraying all those chemicals on you just to make you sick do ya? I mean I’m sure all the wheezing, hackin and sneezing’s got nothin to do with it.

Its called geoengineering...brought to you by Monsanto.



posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
For anyone that wants to know more about this and do their own homework, this is a great place to start.

www.coalitionagainstgeoengineering.org...



posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01
 


I think that you have mis-read my post. Sorry if you missed the smilies and rolling eyes? It was in reply to Human Alien and his theory that the spraying aircraft were operating off 'ships' off the US coast. Human Alien was telling us all that the 'day' when all will be revealed is coming fast.


TJ
edit on 3-2-2011 by tommyjo because: spelling



posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by krakalaka
 



1. Why in gods name are there verticle contrails?


It is a case of perspective from where you are viewing it.

contrailscience.com...

Is this aircraft initially rising vertically? No. It is a classic case of perspective. Someone 20 miles to the east or west would see the true perspective.



TJ



posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by dnvrliz
 


You are the victim of an elaborate hoax.

The alleged "pilot" that was quoted in your post? Absolutely fake.

The link? Oh, boy, oh boy!!! Guess where it goes?? None other than that fool G. Edward Griffin!!
That entire diatribe from the alleged former 'Nam soldier, and his tossing in HAARP is complete BS!! These guys (Griffin, and his sort of charlatans and hucksters) write that crap for themselves, in order to keep this HOAX going!! And YOU fell for it, hook line and sinker.

Now,,, "G. Edward Griffin"?? Why not read about his (*cough*cough*) "qualifications" in the area of atmospheric science, study and knowledge:

en.wikipedia.org...

Look carefully....his BA?? IN "Speech and Communications"! Oh, and "certified financial planner", to boot! Yup! He is strangely "qualified" to be the "expert" on this topic!!!


NOW.....back to the bogus "story" from that veteran of the "Vietnam War"?

Remember him? His lips flapping about how they "used HAARP" to alter the weather in North Vietnam? (**BTW, HAARP can do NO SUCH THING as "alter weather". It only can affect the ionosphere...and there is no weather up that high..over 40 miles and higher).

Do you know what years the Vietnam conflict occurred?? Check your high school history texts.....

Do you even know when HAARP was built?? Anyone???

Here:

en.wikipedia.org...


1993!!!

'Nuff said about those pieces of garbage, and their HOAX!







edit on 3 February 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot

Originally posted by RIGHTEOUSANGER


edit on 2-2-2011 by RIGHTEOUSANGER because: .


How much of that has anything to do with "chemtrails". Hardly any of it, and also its against ATS rule to creatively spell profanity.

The military is not spraying Florida, and how does living in the middle of nowhere mean that there should not be any air traffic overhead? Chemmies mention this over and over, about not living near a big airport so they should not have aircraft overhead. That would be like saying someone who lives on an interstate highway in the middle of nowhere should not have cars on it either.

You obviously didn't read nor check out any of the links...WE ARE LIED TO ALL THE TIME, why would this be any different? Because you guys say so? And the profane link is what the video is, I didn't do anything creative. I always laugh/sigh when others are more concerned with small things like a curse word, but BIG things, eh, who cares?

My point about living in the middle of nowhere is because I used to live there and my friends rarely see CONtrails. I speak with people across the country and those who live in extremely populated areas see this frequently, those who live in rural areas do not.

Everybody can spout all the science and more air traffic excuses all they want........it's not going to change the minds of us who see this all the time. Since I became aware of this, I watch the skies every single day. In my area, the commercial aircraft is NOT spraying......these fly over and leave their contrails, but then comes the military jets, laying down their grid via chemtrails.

Military not spraying in Florida?????????? Here's two newscasts stating differently. Tampa News
Miami News
And even one from the
Out West
Watch these and tell me the military isn't spraying and maybe educate yourself a little and click on some of the links I provided in my last post to see just how often we are lied to AND how the scientists of the world truly live on the edge with their "experiments."

It's rather sad how people CHOOSE to live in the cave and want others to reside there with them.

What about the U.S. National Center for Atmospheric Research recommending the most effective global warming method of mitigation is the SPRAYING of reflective aerosol compounds into the atmosphere utilizing commercial, military and private aircraft?? It's in this book
The study was funded by Congress.

Bill Gateswants to spray? Sure, you will say they are going to use ships to spray UP into the atmosphere, but for those who actually pay attention, when they are proposing something, something relative is already implemented.

There's actually a lot of pertinent info on this page

If GEO-ENGINEERING isn't occurring, why would representatives from nearly 200 countries call for it to end

I have a ton of pictures, many different than those prevalent on the web.......I guess I need to put them together, with my vids, to create a youtube vid so you guys can watch. Like a previous poster stated, some of these are so low, you can almost throw a rock to hit them.

And again, WHAT ABOUT THE PUBLIC LAW STATING THE USE OF CHEMICAL AND BIOLOGICAL WEAPONS CAN BE USED ON US??????



posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by dnvrliz

Originally posted by firepilot
its winter, people get sick more. It happens most every winter, and has for a long time. To blame it on airplanes, is silly.

And yes, watch that video. However, dont just believe ir all without any skepticism, they make some huge errors in it, and offer up just junk science. Just because chemtrail promoters claim that there should not be barium and aluminum in the soil, does not mean its true


So now you are a soil expert ????
Maybe you should go talk to the people in the film that have been studying the soil for 30 or more years, I am sure they would love to talk to you.
You apparently don't do any gardening either, or you would know how last summer was on most of us who do have our own gardens.


You dont have to be a soil expert, its just basic science.

Aluminum and barium are both present in the soil most anywhere. That is fact.
Its also fact that Aluminum is one of those most common elements of the earths crust, and makes up about 8 percent of the weight of the earths crust too. That is a fact too.

You are not going to get a soil sample anywhere and found find some amount of aluminum and barium. You can look up things things for yourself, without being misled by a youtube movie.

Yes I do gardening. If you have gardening issues, talk to a horticulturist, instead of blaming airplanes.



posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Sandbar I live in Viera,Florida which is south of KSC. Are you near? My job consists of being outside a lot and I see this all the time. A jet will leave the trail and it will not dissipate. It will slowly form into a thin cloud. It is especially apparent when I am driving home from work around 1600hrs. The sky is still littered with them. I've lived here for 26 years and must say in my honest opinion the past couple of years the "activity" has increased. I don't know if it is nature or man made. Interesting non the less.

I do have a question though for both the people that believe in chemtrails and do not believe in them. Do you think it is possible that it is physically impossible to visually distinguish between a contrail and chemtrail (if they exist of course)? What if both phenomenon are visually identical? I really think people should focus more on the chemical property of the trails than the visual. Just my two cents.



posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by dnvrliz
lib.store.yahoo.net...

A MESSAGE FROM A PILOT
2011 Jan 24
I have watched these trails being laid down for 16 years and as a pilot of 40 years I knew the difference when I first spotted them in 95. These planes are not just operated by Evergreen but also the militaries of the world such as the French air force spraying eastern Canada and the US as witnessed first hand by friends who fly for airlines. I’ve seen them spray in 360 turns and figure 8′s so they are so evil that they will do things like that knowing the fools on the ground won’t have a clue. What airline passengers would tolerate that kind of flying or what dispatcher would allow that to happen? I’ve had an all white KC-10 with no markings spray my runway from about 10-12,000 feet while passing over several control zones in a very high traffic area where the controllers had to steer traffic around him. Are the controllers so ignorant or are they simply afraid to speak up?
________________________________________________________________

There are a lot of people who are very credible who have done a lot of research and study on this. I will not waste my time with the ignorant people who refuse to believe something that is as obvious as day. Get yourself educated and stop sticking up for the people who are trying to do us harm.
You apparently are not old enough to remember life before chemtrails, or you were too preoccupied to even look up a the sky.

I hear Monsanto is hiring !!!! Good Bye.


Sorry, but whoever wrote that is no more a pilot than I am an astronaut. It was so full of chemmie speak, and written by someone who has no idea about aviation. And that link you put up, was full of it too. Anyone who says contrails can last only 5 minutes at the most, is ignorant beyond believe.



posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by RIGHTEOUSANGER
Military not spraying in Florida?????????? Here's two newscasts stating differently. Tampa News
Miami News
And even one from the
Out West
Watch these and tell me the military isn't spraying and maybe educate yourself a little


Maybe you should have educated yourself a little, before going and telling us that Chaff is a chemtrail. It really isn't.

This is a description of chaff.

The relevant part:

The aluminum foil dipoles are 0.45 mils (0.00045 inches) thick and 6 to 8 mils wide. The glass fiber dipoles are generally 1 mil (25.4 microns) in diameter, including the aluminum coating which is 0.12 f 0.06 mils thick. A new superfine glass fiber chaff is being manufactured that is 0.7 mil (17.8 microns) in diameter.


Yes, that is small, and would possibly be difficult to notice on the ground, but it wouldn't really show up in an air sample (AFAIK), on account of it being too big, similar to a grain of sand, or for the smaller ones, maybe as fine as volcanic ash. But, nothing too deadly, and certainly nothing capable of making a 400 mile long contrail. In fact, I highly doubt it would be visible from the ground on release, let alone for more than half an hour.



posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by TorqueyThePig
Sandbar I live in Viera,Florida which is south of KSC. Are you near? My job consists of being outside a lot and I see this all the time. A jet will leave the trail and it will not dissipate. It will slowly form into a thin cloud. It is especially apparent when I am driving home from work around 1600hrs. The sky is still littered with them. I've lived here for 26 years and must say in my honest opinion the past couple of years the "activity" has increased. I don't know if it is nature or man made. Interesting non the less.

I do have a question though for both the people that believe in chemtrails and do not believe in them. Do you think it is possible that it is physically impossible to visually distinguish between a contrail and chemtrail (if they exist of course)? What if both phenomenon are visually identical? I really think people should focus more on the chemical property of the trails than the visual. Just my two cents.


The clouds have not increased, but thats when you starting thinking about it after reading a chemtrail site. And yes, contrails can persist and become cirrus. Thats been noticed since at least the 1930s, if not 1920s. Its only chemtrail sites that claims contrails can not last. If you can find an actual science or weather website that says contrails can not last, by all means tell us.



posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by apex
 


Did you see the radar? It's visible.....don't care what it is, it's showing up on the radar. What does this "activity" look like in the sky when viewing from the ground?



new topics

top topics



 
12
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

log in

join