It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails or Contrails Over Florida

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Well.....yet more dire and vague "hand waving"??
Related to the many other "Chicken Little" concepts, as seen in many threads?

Enjoy your fantasies. FOR the other readers, more on pollution (related to aviation specifically, since it was just brought up). I searched for comparisons of aviation as a percentage to OTHER sorts and sources of air pollution....I suspect some charts or other materials like that exist, but in the meanwhile, something below. AND< a bit of logical thinking: Anyone who wishes may merely add up the numbers of airplanes, and numbers of cars, trucks, motorcycles, railroad locomotives (diesel), lawnmowers, etc (none of which actually fly, as far as I know) and compare their capacity for polluting, compared to the numbers of airplanes......

SO, this article:

What emissions come from aviation?

Aircraft produce the same types of emissions as your automobile. Aircraft jet engines, like many other vehicle engines, produce carbon dioxide (CO2), water vapor (H2O), nitrogen oxides (NOx), carbon monoxide (CO), oxides of sulfur (SOx), unburned or partially combusted hydrocarbons (also known as volatile organic compounds (VOCs)), particulates, and other trace compounds.

A small subset of the VOCs and particulates are considered hazardous air pollutants (HAPs). Aircraft engine emissions are roughly composed of about 70 percent CO2, a little less than 30 percent H2O, and less than 1 percent each of NOx, CO, SOx, VOC, particulates, and other trace components including HAPs. Aircraft emissions, depending on whether they occur near the ground or at altitude, are primarily considered local air quality pollutants or greenhouse gases, respectively.

Water in the aircraft exhaust at altitude may have a greenhouse effect, and occasionally this water produces contrails, which also may have a greenhouse effect. About 10 percent of aircraft emissions of all types, except hydrocarbons and CO, are produced during airport ground level operations and during landing and takeoff. The bulk of aircraft emissions (90 percent) occur at higher altitudes.

For hydrocarbons and CO, the split is closer to 30 percent ground level emissions and 70 percent at higher altitudes. Aircraft are not the only source of aviation emissions. Airport access and ground support vehicles produce similar emissions. Such vehicles include traffic to and from the airport, ground equipment that services aircraft, and shuttle buses and vans serving passengers. Other emissions sources at the airport include auxiliary power units providing electricity and air conditioning to aircraft parked at airport terminal gates, stationary airport power sources, and construction equipment operating on the airport.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Aviation and climate change regulation - ie aviation emissions as pollution - is a much discussed topic.

SST's such as Concorde never came to pass in the numbers expected, however even 40+ years ago there was considerable debate about the effect of their emissions into the stratosphere, especially upon ozone - this undated FAA document seems to include info only up to about 1979, so might date from soon after that year, and refers to discussions in the early 70's.

The IPCC also acknowledges that aviatin pollution "boxes above its weight" - this 2007 update concludes that aviation pollutants have 1.9-4.7 times as much effect from being generated at height that they would had they been generated at sea level (the RFI - Radiative Forcing Index is the metric it uses to measure the actual effect of substances).

so there's no lack of knowledge of pollution generated by aircraft, nor any lack of knowledge of it's dangers.

Perhaps just lack of political will* to do anything about it??

* - which ultimately comes down to what consumers will stand these days, so I'm blaming us all, not the politicians specifically!
edit on 2-2-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: crapy typing as usual

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Everything will come crashing down soon. All the lies, cover-ups, deceitful actions, agendas ...will be exposed soon.

And what if it isn't? You are living in a fantasy world. How close is 'soon'? Can you provide a timeline when all this will unravel and you will be proved right? How do you think it will happen? Wiki Leaks? Are you waiting for the infamous 2012? What happens when within your lifetime none of what you predict pans out?

Or even a Whistleblower. Shhhhh, don't tell anyone but here is the testing of the chemical replenishment transport for those carriers that you think are hiding off the US coast.

Since then they have managed to operate C-17s in order, as you suspected, to fly them off the carriers.

Tanker Enemy has even caught one of these transports spraying at 6,000 feet. 6,000 feet!!!!!!! - Smoking gun evidence! 6,000 feet!

(A constant theme of poor aircraft recognition from the chemtrailers. The aircraft is actually an Antonov 124 and not a C-17.)

TJ

edit on 2-2-2011 by tommyjo because: Additional info added

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Yep, it certainly was a civilian aircraft above 30,000 ft or so too. Not a C-17 at 6,000 ft..but you wont see a chemtrailer call that site disinfo, even with the enormous errors those clowns make in their videos..

Operation Popeye..hahaha.. that was the name of a thunderstorm cloud seeding program from Vietnam, trying to seed monsoon storms to rain out the Ho Chi Minh trail, not an operation over Italy using civilian AN-124s in blue sky.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
This topic is the reason I come to this site. I find it fascinating that the most "logical explination" these "chemtrailers" come up with when they look up and see streaks across the sky is that we are being "sprayed with chemicals" for population control or what ever disillusioned thought that pops in their brain.
I had a person that I went to highschool with say we were being sprayed by "chemtrails" and thats the first i heard of this conspiracy. I asked him for proof and he pointed me to sites like this one which hold lots of facts about "chemtrails" (just about as many facts as a coffee filter holds water). He said to look at youtube because they dont teach this kind of stuff in schools........ Weird I sat next to him in science class when we went through weather and atmospheric conditions. These trails are so easily explained by simple highschool level science classes. I just dont see how a simple contrail (condensation trail by definition) can be turned into "chemical trail".
The cross patterns can be easily misconstrued into this fable spraying of the populace by the uneducated in how aviation works. I learned in simple ground school in preperation for my pilots licence the way that jet airways work and.... wait whats that intersections were converging jet airways meet. Just ask your self wouldnt that make a cross pattern? and with the apperance of more contails can be attributed to more air traffic combined with more efficient engine that gobble up for air thus producing more prevalent contails. I can see how people "can" misconstrue natural occurances but I dont see why they want to believe we are being sprayed that is scary in its self.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by wrkn4livn

All correct....this could stand some clarification:

That said, it's not clear if changes in fuel processing is causing more water vapor, causing longer lasting contrails, or if there is some other, more sinister reason (metal particles reflecting sunlight).

No, no big changes in the fuel. The increase in numbers of flights, yes...and the engines. As I keep repeating, the high-bypass turbofan technology (which increases thrust, and and lower fuel consumption, so more efficient) makes contrails more prominent.

AS TO "metal particles"...no. Again, impossible to add something like that into the fuel, for many, many reasons. Check that: possible to add it, of course...but then, the fuel would be totally unusable and worthless AS fuel! Changing its density and weight....particles of "metal" in the fuel would clog filters, affect the flow rates AND, well.....the "metal" everyone claims is usually aluminum, or sometimes barium. Check out their melting temperatures....then check out the temps inside an engine, when the fuel combusts. (1,800 to 1,900 degrees Celsius, when the fuel burns. Remember, it's not burning at normal atmospheric pressures, when inside the engines).

Oh, and.....you said "metal particles reflecting sunlight"? Hmmmmm......how's that work? When the Sun is above the clouds? And people on the ground are beneath them?

Hit the nail on the head. High Bypass Turbofan jet engine. Some people need to listen to true logic. When you intoduce hot air to a rather cold atmosphere you will get a reaction, the more humidity in the air the more humid air an engine will injest the more water particals ejected from from the hot exhaust. Simple cause and effect its so simple their has to be a bigger reason right? no sometimes things are that simple

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

I found the average relative humidity for the Italy town in question.

The average annual relative humidity is 71.6% and average monthly relative humidity ranges from 67% in January to 77% in June.

www.climatetemp.info...

There is a direct link to relative humidity, altitude and contrails. Which I have taken the time to look in to and research in other threads. I suggest researching for facts and not hearsay. I found no evidence that this aircraft was below 6,000 feet. I did not see an altimeter or any other reference to altitude. I did see the camera zoom in. But at what altitude? This is a poor example of proof.

The first video is just video of planes landing on aircraft carriers. I see no refueling of "chemicals" or any other activity that is suspicious. Please do your own research on this article, research that requires facts and not hearsay from some other uninformed individual.
edit on 2-2-2011 by liejunkie01 because: spelling

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...#

This is a seven part video. This is number 2. This is a must watch.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Movie...
Owning the weather.

video.google.com...#

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by joejack
This topic is the reason I come to this site. I find it fascinating that the most "logical explination" these "chemtrailers" come up with when they look up and see streaks across the sky is that we are being "sprayed with chemicals" for population control or what ever disillusioned thought that pops in their brain.
I had a person that I went to highschool with say we were being sprayed by "chemtrails" and thats the first i heard of this conspiracy. I asked him for proof and he pointed me to sites like this one which hold lots of facts about "chemtrails" (just about as many facts as a coffee filter holds water). He said to look at youtube because they dont teach this kind of stuff in schools........ Weird I sat next to him in science class when we went through weather and atmospheric conditions. These trails are so easily explained by simple highschool level science classes. I just dont see how a simple contrail (condensation trail by definition) can be turned into "chemical trail".
The cross patterns can be easily misconstrued into this fable spraying of the populace by the uneducated in how aviation works. I learned in simple ground school in preperation for my pilots licence the way that jet airways work and.... wait whats that intersections were converging jet airways meet. Just ask your self wouldnt that make a cross pattern? and with the apperance of more contails can be attributed to more air traffic combined with more efficient engine that gobble up for air thus producing more prevalent contails. I can see how people "can" misconstrue natural occurances but I dont see why they want to believe we are being sprayed that is scary in its self.

They believe we are being sprayed because we are...............facts are facts. Do more homework.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
What are the "facts" that show we are being sprayed?

No-one has ben able to provide a single verifiable fact supporting that supposition in the whole history of the hoax.

this is your chance to be immortalised in history - be the one who provides the first verifiable fact that chemtrails exist!!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Strontium has been found to be one of the elements being sprayed in the air. Here is what it says when you look up what strontium is.

Because strontium is so reactive, the element is never found in a pure form in nature; compounds which contain strontium are mined in several locations around the world.

So someone tell me how it is getting into our air !!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by dnvrliz

They believe we are being sprayed because we are...............facts are facts. Do more homework.

Thats just I have done my homework and what did I come with scientific explanation, my friend who sat next to me in school didnt do his homework and he came up with false very improbable explanation that I guess you share with him. I choose to believe a dog licks his butt because he likes it........do I know for sure NO so its not fact. Just because you believe doesnt show fact

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Strontium has been found to be one of the elements being sprayed in the air.

Says who? What is the evidence for that?

So someone tell me how it is getting into our air !!

A few hundred atmosphereic nuclear tests seem like a fairly obvious potential source!

On top of all thsoe there were experiments shooting strontium into the atmosphere by rocket in 1964, it is used in all sorts of common applications from ferrite magnets to toothpaste for sensitive teeth. Various compounds are used to colour fireworks - mostly red but apparently other colours too - and as a drug used for treatment of osteoporosis. there's a list of other quiet common uses for it too.

the wiki article on Strontium 90 says:

90Sr finds extensive use in medicine and industry, as a radioactive source for thickness gauges and for superficial radiotherapy of some cancers. Controlled amounts of 90Sr and 89Sr can be used in treatment of bone cancer
, and also that there's a hazard from discarded radioisotope thermoelectric generators in the fUSSR!

It is the 15th most common element in the planet.

So there's plenty of evidence for it getting into the atmosphere from all sorts of sources - and if you did the research you suggest others do you'd know that - it didn't take long at all!!

What evidence is there for anyone actually spraying it?
edit on 2-2-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: Spelling, expanding references

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Thats just I have done my homework and what did I come with scientific explanation, my friend who sat next to me in school didnt do his homework and he came up with false very improbable explanation that I guess you share with him. I choose to believe a dog licks his butt because he likes it........do I know for sure NO so its not fact. Just because you believe doesnt show fact

Calm down there J.J. this kind of stuff happens on ATS all day. I see you are new to ATS. Welcome and try not to let some of the ignorance get to you. It runs rampant on ATS.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...#

This is a seven part video. This is number 2. This is a must watch.

It is complete bunkum - utterly discredited with just a little effort.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Movie...
Owning the weather.

video.google.com...#

I have seen this and it's pretty amazing with all the Aluminum and Barium high levels. We all need to wake up and take a stand on this, hopefully they haven't gone too far with the spraying they are doing, their pounding us here in Arkansas. We've been sick since January 1st, kinda a coincidence about the same time the birds and fish died!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by littlema77

Out of hollywood FLORIDA.....New to this and never heard of this before, but when I started seeing it and my neighbors too and people in the store, well I got curious, right? They started late in the day here, and ruined another blue sky day. It is very obvious that they create then extend cloud cover. What proof do I have? Just watch them do it! For those brainy types on here who must type with their toes cause they got one hand on their dick and the other holding a thesaurus I pose just two questions that i would really like answered for my piece of mind.
1. Why in gods name are there verticle contrails?
2. How do the turn them on and off, i would think that once a natural contrail started it woul continue untill out of sight, that is not the case.

Oh and why do they concentrate according to the position of the sun? Haven't seen a unobscured sun in a month. Always hazy, looks way to big, and so bright you can only take a quick peak even with your oakleys on.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
For those who live in the middle of nowhere and do not have to deal with this like many of us do......PLEASE explain what the clouds would look like referenced in the 3 youtube videos I posted?

You have meteorologists speaking of and showing the cloud cover from MILITARY SPRAYING over the state of Florida...WHAT DO THESE CLOUDS LOOK LIKE? Would you blindly say they are simply CONtrails or will you tell me the tv people are lying?

What about the Public Law I provided regarding chemical and biological weapon use on the people of this country? It's in black and white, they are "allowed" to experiment with and on us.

What about the atmospheric testing done many years ago, starting with Trinity?

What about the Large Hadron Collider?

What about all the HUMAN EXPERIMENTS

What about the HAZARDOUS WASTE, otherwise known as Fluoride, pumped into water and added to many products. It's ILLEGAL for the big phosphate companies to dump it into the ocean, but once it's sold, it's ok to place into water. Think I am joking about how harmful it is, do some research and come back and tell me I am wrong.

What about the GMO and literal poison allowed into our foods. More and more, people are eating genetically modified food......are you going to tell me that's good for us?
Take a look at Aspartame and tell me it is not a poison. FYI: It's in a ton of foods you eat. Also, I mentioned before, TRANS fats are allowed, yet they are nothing short of a poison to the body. Check it out if you do not believe me.

What about all the vaccines forced unto the public? Many are known to cause more harm than good....deaths, infertility, lowered immune system, autism, skin problems, intestinal problems, allergic reactions and many more ailments. Don't believe me, do some research. Heck, simply check out the ingredients of the many different vaccines and then come back and tell me why you would allow that in your body. Aborted Fetal Tissue is my favorite.

What about the depopulationagenda? I dare you to type these names into google, with "depopulation" after their name. Ted Turner, Bill Gates, and the worst: David Rockefeller.

What about the pharmaceutical drugs pushed upon society. In my county, we have a person dying every other day from big pharma drugs.....the county next to ours, every single day somebody dies. What about that?

What about the number one killer of Americans? Do they do anything to stop or prevent this? No, but they are sure to take away all of our rights to stop men in caves from attacking us. FYI: Dying from a bee sting is more likely than from a terrorists attack.

What about the Federal Reserve robbing the country through the hidden tax/fleecing otherwise known as inflation??

What about the DELIBERATE DUMBING DOWN of the youth via the education system? They care so much, since the creation of the Department of Education, the school system has deteriorated beyond what those behind the dumbing could have imagined.

What about the Gulf of Tonkin LIE? Operation Northwoods? Gulf War Numero Uno? WMD?

What about these few things I just mentioned? They are perfect examples of just how much your govt cares for you and I and yet you think they wouldn't allow chemicals to be dispersed into the atmosphere....especially when they have "permission" to do it??

"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win" Come join the winning side, we need more to spread the word.
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free" Wake up from your sleep and slumber and break free from those chains binding you.

The blind need need to wake up to reality....ignorance isn't bliss nor strength. In addition to what I provided, there's so many more instances proving we are lied to and they do not care about us. I'll let George Carlin sum it up.....and I'm not even a fan of his, but this says it all. THEY DON'T GIVE A FU@K ABOUT YOU

edit on 2-2-2011 by RIGHTEOUSANGER because: .

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by littlema77

Movie...
Owning the weather.

video.google.com...#

I have seen this and it's pretty amazing with all the Aluminum and Barium high levels. We all need to wake up and take a stand on this, hopefully they haven't gone too far with the spraying they are doing, their pounding us here in Arkansas. We've been sick since January 1st, kinda a coincidence about the same time the birds and fish died!

There are no high levels of aluminum and barium, you are just believing junk science. Aluminum and barium and both common constituents of soil and dust. Its chemmie urban legend that you should not have either in nature

And strontium is oh so rare and sinister, it somehow is common in toothpaste.
www.periodictable.com...

Do some of you ever do any of your own research, or do you all just repeat what chemtrail sites tell you.

edit on 2-2-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join