It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails or Contrails Over Florida

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Chemtrails or Contrails Over Florida
Up until now, I have not been motivated to post a thread. However, I find the following most interesting and would like some feedback from fellow ATS members:
Date: Thursday, January 27
Time: 11:00am
We live on the Florida coast just South of KSC. The weather is gorgeous today…clear blue skies with unlimited visibility. We spend a great deal of time outside on the lanai (facing East), as we did this morning. Both my wife and I were quite amazed by the amount of “contrails” all over the sky. We’ve lived here for 5 years and have never seen anything like it. We are not on a major high-altitude jet route, and quite frankly never see more than the occasional one or two contrails…this many looks like a mass exodus. I have a private pilot’s license with IFR rating. I know what weather and clouds look like. Any rate, I’ve attached a series of photos I took and would like to see what you all think. Oh, one little detail…checked the online air traffic (domestic and international) and nothing was shown flying in the area, except one flight heading to South America. Once this event came to a close…the skies were clear again for the remainder of the day.

Date: Friday, January 28
Time: 11:00am
Same time as yesterday. Clear skies. No “contrails”. Seems like it is not a repetitive or daily event. Now I’m even more confused and perplexed.

[img]http://[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dcf87c604e13.jpg[/img]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/323eb2f43907.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/26fc87b77c67.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f7ff97564331.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Let me tell you something please. I posted this on several threads yesterday...

I am in Palm Beach county, southeast Florida.

Every weekend (since Jan 1st) we get plowed with chemtrails.
Yesterday was no exception however.................I was outside and I spotted the usual chemtrail plane laying down his line only, it was SO long, I couldn't see the beginning of it (it was fying, south-to-north)

So I called my friend about 35 miles south of me and asked him to look out and tell me if he could see this MASSIVE trail.
He did. He confirmed exactly where it was (in the west).

So, I called another friend in Stuart, about 40 miles north from me and asked him if HE could see a plane leaving a trail? So he TOO went outside and said he did!

So this ONE 'con' trail was 75 miles long (and quite thick) and lingered in the sky for more than a 30 minutes before being pushed to the east and over the ocean.

Florida is getting hammered with these chemtrails but nothing like I ever saw yesterday.

It's nearly noon. They usually start coming out about now.
It really sucks because I hate being outdoors when I know those trails, are over my house making it's way down towards me.
edit on 29-1-2011 by Human_Alien because: added: North

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Sandbar

Is KSC Kennedy Space Center? If so, you're up in Brevard?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Thanks H.A.
Clear skies yeaterday and today this far North -- just South of Cocoa Beach. Traffic at Patrick has been normal, with the excption of a a few A-10s yesterday doing touch-and-go. I'll tell you, I have NEVER seen anything in the sky like we saw Thursday...weird. Thanks for the additional info.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Yes. Just South of Cocoa (Ron Jon's) on the Banana River.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I'm in Orlando and I see this crap everyday.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Honestly, I've never been sure about chemtrails until few weeks ago. I'm in NJ and we've having snow storms ofently. The afternoon before the sencond storm I was driving home, It was sunny and I saw so many of these chemtrails like never before. One of my friends, who knows little or nothing about this, told me he noticed too and we confirmed that was totally unusual.

I know perfectly how many airports we have between NJ and NY here, but I've been living here for 11 years and I'm sure that was unusual at all. Hours later we had snow.

Now I see your pics, and I got to tell you that day, when I saw the sky, there where even more trails. Now I'm starting to believe in chemtrails. I don't know if whatever they spray in the air is suppose to fix the weather or to make it worse, but for me it is related to weather control 100%.

S&F.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman
Honestly, I've never been sure about chemtrails until few weeks ago. I'm in NJ and we've having snow storms ofently. The afternoon before the sencond storm I was driving home, It was sunny and I saw so many of these chemtrails like never before. One of my friends, who knows little or nothing about this, told me he noticed too and we confirmed that was totally unusual.

I know perfectly how many airports we have between NJ and NY here, but I've been living here for 11 years and I'm sure that was unusual at all. Hours later we had snow.

Now I see your pics, and I got to tell you that day, when I saw the sky, there where even more trails. Now I'm starting to believe in chemtrails. I don't know if whatever they spray in the air is suppose to fix the weather or to make it worse, but for me it is related to weather control 100%.

S&F.

Honestly, I'm not sure what to believe -- Just that the sky was quite different on Thursday -- so much so that it got both mine and my wife's attention. Thanks for the info.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I see the exact same thing up here in Ontario Canada. Blue sky means the boys are dropping chemtrails on us. I was lucky enough one day to be out in the woods well north of any major city and actually seen one of the planes do its turn around and head back beside the trail it just left. I have also seen a plane not dropping a trail about 10 miles away from one that was. How does that work???

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by PLUMBER1
I see the exact same thing up here in Ontario Canada. Blue sky means the boys are dropping chemtrails on us. I was lucky enough one day to be out in the woods well north of any major city and actually seen one of the planes do its turn around and head back beside the trail it just left. I have also seen a plane not dropping a trail about 10 miles away from one that was. How does that work???

What I forgot to menetion was that when I got the binoculars out to look at the aircraft I could see one laying down a "trail" and another one, at what seemed the same altitude, leaving nadda. Your guess is as good as mine, bro.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Those are contrails, they are formed from the moisture from the jet fuel being exposed to the cooler air and can form as a "seed" to form clouds around.
In places in the sky where there's no or very little moisture in the air, they don't form or last a very short time. Other places they last, and can stick around for awhile depending on air conditions.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
this was interesting...i was traveling west on I 84 a few weeks ago and saw 6 parallel "trails". the interesting thing

was that the 3 on the left kept going on into the distance, and the one on the far right as well, but 2 in the middle

stopped stopped at the exact same point, like the sprayers were shut off. they all appeared to be the same

altitude, so, weather patterns or wind should have disturbed all of them, not just the two in the middle.

my cousin remarked that it was strange, and he knows nothing about the chemtrail phenomena......he does now

though!!!!

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sandbar

What I forgot to menetion was that when I got the binoculars out to look at the aircraft I could see one laying down a "trail" and another one, at what seemed the same altitude, leaving nadda. Your guess is as good as mine, bro.

I assume the ones leaving nothing, or a dissipating trail are regular planes. I saw dozens of trails yesterday and a couple of regular planes with a trail disappearing normally behind them. It just looks odd to see them mixed in with the others.

Take a look at this one, we had literally dozens of distinct trails at once, it was crazy. Unfortunately no good pics.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman

S&F.

Well here's the thing, if it's to supposed to fix, correct, thwart off evil weather-fronts, block out radiation from the Sun then, why not tell us?

China's come clean and told their people about geo-engineering. They promise no rain at the Olympics.
So cloud seeding is no secret but the fact that they're NOT making a public announcement when they come out in forces is what keeps this conspiracy going and leaves a more sinister taste in our mouths.

They are CLEARLY doing something. I don't care how many times WeedWacker cuts and pastes his ridiculous comments (where, pretty much, he says we're all idiots and can't tell the difference) I implore you, do NOT listen or even read posts like that. Because as 'clearly' as we know this is not normal, it's become pretty clear what some people's intentions are on this board!

I am convinced, a lot of this wild-weather is due to whatever they're doing to this planet. True, we go in and out of Solar maxs but....man (PTB) should not be playing god.

This is a perfect planet. It knows how to react and do her thing for she's been doing a fine job for billions of years. So between HAARP, chemtrails and CERN, how much longer can planet Earth remain patient?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider
Those are contrails, they are formed from the moisture from the jet fuel being exposed to the cooler air and can form as a "seed" to form clouds around.
In places in the sky where there's no or very little moisture in the air, they don't form or last a very short time. Other places they last, and can stick around for awhile depending on air conditions.

With all respect, we all know what are the contrails and how they get formed. The thing is, you drive home from work everyday, same time, same route for 11 years, you will notice a difference in the skies.

Thats in my case.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
global dimming project. Global warming is real and they spray dimming crap during daylight hours, usually starting after sunrise and stopping in late afternoon or early evening. They have been doing this here in wisconsin north for over 15 years now. They even started doing this in winter after a almost snowless couple of winters. Dont believe but keep looking up at the times they do it and how these chemtrails spread out and haze the whole sky in a few hours. Listen to the planes as storm fronts come through. they are up there even though you cant see them.listen.
They are desparate to stop the warming inside of our planet which is now causing earthquakes and volcano activity. You cant heat up the outside of our planet without warming up the inside too!!! Its called EXPANSION, when things heat up they expand, simply put. global warming in our atmosphere is insulation for the furnace we have inside of our planet. Cant believe people cant see this for the simple facts it presents.
How much would our atmospheres temperature rise before we see expansion of the globe?????????????

We have been in a warming trend since the industrial revolution started [ over 100 years] so it would be common sence that the earth below is heating up and expanding. it could not do anything but!! which would lead to expansion as it does with everything.
A question one would ask is what would 1 degree temperature rise in side of our planet mean to how much expansion of the earth would see??

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Thanks for the tutorial and you are 100% correct, thus my curiosity of the sky that day. A dry front had moved through central Florida bringing cool dry air. The RH that day was about 40%. I did not bother to listen to the ATIS at PAFB, but imagine that the density altitude was absolute sea level (0=0) with unlimited visibility. With over 300 hours in a single engine high performance plane, I do have a pretty good knowledge about contrails and atmospheric physics. These were unlike any contrail formation, grouping, and dissipation I have ever seen. Having said that, I remain open to the possibility that the phenomena were merely oddly behaving everyday contrails…or maybe not.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

That's right brother. not telling the people is so "Hollywood".

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Oh yes. Gotta love those confused and fickle pilots who aren't sure where the airport's at.

I saw my first turn-around 2 weeks ago!. He did it over the Atlantic Ocean and no one on the beach seem to even notice or care.

OP, I'm afraid you have just been introduced to chemtrailing. I know it feels like a large leap into the conspiracy pool but what you have to do is: go about this backwards.
Assume all those planes that you and your wife saw on Thursday were regular planes going to regular destinations with regular passengers in them.
And it's pretty much right there, the: ''doesn't make sense' meter goes off.

What can we say? They are up there and no official is talking about it.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

And there we have it.

Idiot, brainless, senseless and useless people we are for not realizing the difference. They should take us out of circulation (and have a John Wheeler done to us) so we're out of society once and for all.
Crazy zany conspiracy theorists we are. Oh the humanity!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join