It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"UFO Over Temple Mount in Jerusalem" [discussion and analysis of multiple videos HERE]

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
As an Israeli I say the talking seem alittle "acted". Kinda like a bad TV program.. not really convincing.

The movie itself seems edited aswell. I'd guess that they just cropped one of the city lights and moved it around. Note how it seems to be well in place with the other city lights while "hovering" close above ground.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Well, like some around here I am very good at using 3d graphics programs (maya), adobe after effects, adobe premier, vegas, etc. I can say, based on my experience, that this video is 100% FAKE.

However, that is not the point of my post. The point is, you don't need to understand or know crap about video editing in order to dismiss this rubbish video. It just involves turning off your overwhelming desire to believe and using a little logic reason and common sense.

One does not even need to pass any type of judgment on the quality of the video content itself to start coming to a reasonable conclusion. So, how can someone who knows nothing about video editing protect themselves from such stuff in the future? There are dozens of things that should set off alarm bells in your head. Here, I'll get you started: it "happened" over a very populated area. If this was a legitimate event, there would be a ton of corresponding evidence to support it based on that alone. And this is only one of many, many things that can help those with no video understanding deny ignorance rather than embrace it.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

Ahh man, as bad as I wanted this video to be real, I'd have to say your right. Reason being, I make AMVs, and a green Chroma Keyer will make anything green turn into a violet color if there isn't anything "under" the clip, look at those lights in his .gif thats a sign of CK. That light is supposed to be green. Also, it looks like they stacked it after cutting it out to make everything seem stable.

Nice Work Gift.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Omg... I'm having a Double-Posting frenzy here aren't I? My 2nd double post in the last 3 days :/
edit on 30-1-2011 by Mizzijr because: Double Post

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
My suspicions lead me to believe that this is a hoax. The manner in which the person is VERY steadily holding his camera without any lateral movement suggests to me he knew exactly where the point of light was going to be. It is very easy to place a reflective film or glass in front and reflect lights off it making it seem it is in the background. I recall an episode of The Fact or Faked: Paranormal Files where the team used the same technique to debunk something similar.
The other guy in the foreground holding up a video cam is only added for effect.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Could this be what the people in the Bible wrote down as the "Star" Which led them to the birth of Jesus?

Ancient Aliens anyone?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I think we should make few well executed fake sightings and include a complete breakdown or "making of" of those clips and pics, just to educate people how to spot at least the obvious fakes...

I don´t support of faking ufo sightings, but the reason nro:1 why most people believe in them, even the badly executed ones, is because they don´t have enough knowledge of how they possibly were made and what to look from them in order to spot the fake ones.

Anyone willing to contribute to this, or is it possibly a no-no in Ats?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

No, unlike the star of Bethlehem (not Jerusalem) this is fake.

(Could the mods please file this under HOAX already?)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
That was an awesome video!!

Especially at the end and the acceleration!!

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Kratos40

Sorry ive gotta add to your post.

All the comments i have seen where people say '' oh look how shaky it is'' but now because the camera is too steady it's a hoax is it??

hmm..

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by csimon

This is amazing. I am usually skeptical about videos like these, but for some reason this one has me believing.

Judging from the speed at which the light left, I am assuming it did not want to be seen or it was try to evade something.

Is it possible that the only reason there is not disclosure regarding aliens and UFOs is because THEY are trying to remain behind the scenes?

The way the light, or whatever it was, shot out of range was very telling.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
ok guys ive found something remarkable well i think it is anyway the link below shows the same vid as in this thread but it also shows a vid from abcnews with the exact same lights, red little ones above and dropping something exactly the same as jerusalem vid.

check it out
Utah UFO the same as Jerusalem UFO

edit on 30/1/11 by simples because: embedded the vid

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by csimon

Wow, Looks to me as security fired at it as it got to close then WHAM "it" took off super fast. I think a rocket could not keep up with it at that speed from a dead stop. Following in a few seconds was perhaps anti-aircraft rounds but that was fruitless. Wondering if anyone could figure out the speed of take off on the unknown craft.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by simples

Nice find, comparing them both they are very similar.

Perhaps the red lights are a larger ship, while the white light was a probe or scout....

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by simples

I'm sorry, doubters. But this latest video from Utah has me convinced!

I think these videos are the real deal.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I know i should have quoted, but it seemed odd quoting a few pages along....

On page 2, the user who has the 2 frames embedded, if you look on the lighter frame, the man to the right's jacket also gets lighter, but if he is facing the object, surely it should have been in shadow from the light source, and have stayed quite dark.

Only way that could have happened is when you put the contrast up.

Also, its fake, because i agree, if it was a genuine light source, the surrounding lights would be drowned out by the light source, but are instead amplified, again something that would happen by adjusting the contrast.

Sorry, i thought it was real until i saw those 2 frames, now i'm sure its a fake.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Don't know if this has been posted already, but here is the 2nd video: www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by rebornofmaya

embedded for you

great find

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
both videos coincide perfectly brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we need zorgon here

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by simples

The second video makes me a believer.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join