It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"UFO Over Temple Mount in Jerusalem" [discussion and analysis of multiple videos HERE]

page: 77
<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
OK this is the lastest footage of the temple mount UFO witnesed on the 28/11/01

With regards all you debunkers out there who can't handle the truth look closely at this version I cleaned up myself and slowed down using editing software.

In my opinion it would have taken a very long time and a lot of effort (maybe days) to create the random like effect flaring (looks like little fluctuating flickers that change A LOT from frame to frame) way to much effort to create pixel by pixel for hundreds of frames.

My opinion IT IS REAL and I don't think its a craft either looks like a real life angel to me.

Anyway check out this cleaned up version of it

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ashtrei
That doesnt prove the footage is fake, ie the UFO was never there

No but the number of hoaxer flocking to this one is uncanny... almost seems like a plot.

If you need to believe so badly that any old 'story' will work for you, be my guest. Some of us require a little more facts . I will take my military contacts verbal reports over any Youtube video any day

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
If these are hoaxes, why haven't any other hoaxers duplicated them? You would think three days would be enough time for debunker's to present at least some sort of similar, believable video.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by pharaohmoan
My opinion IT IS REAL and I don't think its a craft either looks like a real life angel to me.

To bad you picked number 4 to call real... the one made by Sorsha Faal

:shk:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
This is now a trending topic on Twitter.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
You guys are freakin mad, yeah right sorcha, geeze you believe whatever fits into your closed mindset, anything but allow your fragile minds to open up to a new reality. Well its happening right here right now....WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE! Bring on the end times, you can run BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Claytonius
If these are hoaxes, why haven't any other hoaxers duplicated them? You would think three days would be enough time for debunker's to present at least some sort of similar, believable video.

Ummm you reading the thread? #3 is a still photo hoax and #4 is from Sorcha Faal... do try to keep up

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

You guys are freakin mad, yeah right sorcha,

Look at the bottom of the video link at youtube it says All News Web with their website link. You really need to look at the evidence before calling someone mad. You DO know about Sorsha right? If not I suggest you find out.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Thanks pharaohmoan. My new favorite version.
edit on 2-2-2011 by csimon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Namaste1001

Originally posted by TheFlash
Can someone please point out to me where it is established that these videos are hoaxed? That is, page, date, time of post, etc. I read the first few and last few pages but did not see any evidence. Sorry but I am not going to read 72 pages.

There has been lots of conjecture with little forth coming evidence. It seems ATS is determined not to allow a fair and balanced debate on this issue.

Interesting.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Hi, Zorgon. I enjoy your work at the Living Moon site. Don't mean to be a snot. But I have been keeping up and I have not seen anything, on this thread at least, that states definitively that Sorcha Faal (or whatever) made #4. She/He (David Booth) reported on it, however......

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Just to be sure, Zorgon. Are you saying Sorch Faal made the video?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Sorcha Faal LMAO Now you guys are getting really desparate, a aleged nun who has the software skills to pixilate thousands of disorted flared pixels for thousands of frames with each frame being different from the next. Oh my that is a desperate call to debunk the truth when it is slapping you in the face!.

WAKE UP FOLK, DESPERATE CRIES OF DENIAL WILL BE MORE AND MORE PREVALENT IN THE COUNT DOWN TO 2012!
edit on 2-2-2011 by pharaohmoan because: spelling

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

I agree, he has the wrong hoaxer. They are talking about Michael Cohen, not Sorcha Faal, originally uploading the video.

However, that video by that website was uploaded 21 hours ago...the original 4th video was uploaded by a different user, it says 1 day ago. Therefore, that known hoaxer is not the original source. (edit: not the original source of the 4th video, just to clarify)
edit on 2-2-2011 by nwdogg1982 because: clarification

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Oh my goodness. The problem with threads this big is that people dont even read the posts, watch the videos and follow the progression.

GiftOfProphecy
And
Mr. Mask....

You guys are gluttons for punishment.

Gift of Prophecy exposed the first chink in the armor....waaayyy back on the pages so far back that I can't even click back to it without loading tons of pages. AND GiftofProhecy, you have continually followed up and supported all of your assertions with science and data on the vids themselves. Its a lot of work for something that you shouldn't HAVE to prove...but you have gone so far above and beyond for that even the most simple and lazy people should be able to see the clear truth on this whole situation. I don't give stars and flags and junk like that, but its nice to see hard work and critical thinking skills put into action.

Mr. Mask, your posts immediately after this got thrown into the hoax bin were awesome. In particular calling people out on being able to pick up your subtle "agreements" of why it "hadn't" been proven to be falsified images, yet not being able to recognize the hard facts that Gift of Prophecy and others had brought forward. Again...the critical thinking skills put into action give me hope and keep me lurking around this site. Not to mention really funny. It was really interesting how when GELeo posted, it also turned into a gender issue...thats true evidence of ignorance. Good work on combating that part of the thread.

There were many others that contributed to showing what this situation truly was VERY early on, but you two get alot of respect for me for fighting a losing battle against people who either really dont want to see truth...or have something to gain by propagating this hoax.

Of course, I have just given some ammo to those who will say what you guys are just paid dis-info agents and such...and as I know neither of you...who knows. Maybe. But you all better show this thread to your bosses then and ask for a raise if thats the case.

Again...good work Gents. (or lady(s)?)

Mucho Respect.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by nwdogg1982

That's what I bloody thought. Aargh. I'm really biting my tongue here. Listen. You know how sometimes we expect things to maybe look like the movies and when they don't we don't think it is real? Anyone who has worked with trauma will describe this for you. Well what's got my attention here is that the videos really don't look like what you would expect to see. I am much more interested in this thread from a social sciences perspective at this point. This is the most fun I've had all month. I have never had the opportunity to witness this process go down on ATS and I'm glad i logged on. ATS you are famous for this and for good reason. Keep up the superb work. I have an idea. Why not set up part of the site as a DDE (debunk development environment)? You could put debunking tools at the disposal of members in a cloud type environment. Then we can all watch.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

This level of lighting is not CGI or AFTER EFFECTS, please stop.

There is no evidence this is a HOAX, i believe the admin simply put it in there because more visits go into UFO's and Aliens seeing as how HOAX isn't as popular, therefore decreasing awareness of what is real, just a thought though don't hate.
edit on 2-2-2011 by ac647 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
So you are telling me that there is absolute proof Sorcha Faal created the 4th video? Link me please? I know the third video is a fake, I was assuming everyone knew that. Its all over the news. I am mainly concerned that I haven't seen any convincing duplications of the other videos. I am sorry if I have missed something...There are a gazillion news stories and forums across the internet to sift through concerning this subject. I honestly don't know what to believe and I am staying on the fence and asking questions.

Question Everything.

edit on 2-2-2011 by Claytonius because: context, spell-check

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Ashtrei
That doesnt prove the footage is fake, ie the UFO was never there

No but the number of hoaxer flocking to this one is uncanny... almost seems like a plot.

If you need to believe so badly that any old 'story' will work for you, be my guest. Some of us require a little more facts . I will take my military contacts verbal reports over any Youtube video any day

What makes you think i need to believe so badly, im happy for this to be proved a hoax, but proved is the operative word. Phrases like my military contacts are not proof of anything.

Ive seen nothing that proves this is real or that it is a hoax, i require a few more facts before i call it

And ive seen nothing that shows sorcha faal created the 4th video, wheres the proof please
edit on 2-2-2011 by Ashtrei because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Regardless of the authenicity

I really like how it powers up and then takes off

new topics

top topics

<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join