It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"UFO Over Temple Mount in Jerusalem" [discussion and analysis of multiple videos HERE]

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Best UFO footage I've ever seen. Why is no-one talking about the red light formation at the end? Can't you see it? Red lights blimping on and off in a formation.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Jonas86

No one's talking about them coz they're as fake as the rest of it.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by crichton13
Why Bother - this is a BS thread with a BS outcome.
Yet another example of how RUBBISH ATS has become.
I will be monitoring this post to see how long it takes the BS 'moderators' before they remove this post and send me a "naughty boy" reprimand via private messages.
So, in conclusion, this WHOLE website with it's associated ;Radio broadcasts' is nothing more that a closed circle of certain members who have access - the rest of us 'Proles' must simply sit by and listen as the BULL# is fed to us and we simply cannot object.
ATS - YOU ARE CORRUPT.

John Lear felt the same way, even accused ats of being a CIA CoIntel Pro.
Naughty boy reprimand via private messages in 4...3...2...
edit on 30-1-2011 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sunlionspirit

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by pianopraze
Surely I'm not the only military guy who's seen this before?

You probably are the only military guy who has seen a jet fighter hovering around before a strike
Perhaps you could share with us which jet we have that can make the maneuvers observed Thanks

do you guys remember that guy who won the pepsi competition? You had to collect 1million pepsi can tags and you won a Harrier Jump Jet!!?!?! Maybe its him??? lil rascal...

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

I agree! I was wondering how come no one notices this and then, FINALLY someone did...

Background is a static camera footage where that light is easy to copy/paste and animate. Foreground has a stonewall, a tree and a guy standing with a cellphone. Isolating background and foreground prevents bad tracking results for the light thus making it more realistic, cause it is not "out of sync" with rest of the feed and all that is needed after the composition is made, a motiontracking with matchmover software to match the foreground to the backgrounds motion (camera shake and movement).

Someone noticed how the footage is unusually steady. It might have been specifically smoothed out to eliminate the need for more accurate and cpu hungry motion tracking. More jitter in camera motion: more time and effort it takes to make the composition look realistic in term of "sync" between the two footages...

This out of sync between foreground and background can be seen when the light gets close to the ground. Just compare the movement (camera jitter) of the wall, person and the tree against the citylights.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Is that a copper, gold or brass cap ?
and wow if this is real that was some uber energy spreading out.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/55c8f2c20e33.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/375ea8fbd844.jpg[/atsimg]

I’m off, to look into this beautiful piece of history... If it is real something finds it interesting so say the least.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
This is taken from a cell phone? How come it has no shake? This image is very steady, more like on a tripod. We always scream at the shaky UFO videos and here we have a guy that could hold a cell phone that steady for that long?

As stated by Flysolo, the images are not that steady throughout the whole video. Recording with two hands holding a cell phone (if that's what was used) can produce pretty steady recording.

I also noticed that when the object descends, it's not stationary. It slowly moves to the right, then the two flashes occur and it shoots up. I'm not sure what to make of the flashes, it looks a bit faked. Here you can see the first flash: [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f527ab7e56d4.jpg[/atsimg](Image is enhanced)

As you can see, the flash ends towards the right in a pretty straight line.

As to the sound not matching up, I don't think that's the case. The guy reacts when the flashes occurs, which seemed normal to me.

I hope the other guy posts his video up so we can compare.
edit on 30-1-2011 by Hoangkongfuey because: image resized to fit

edit on 30-1-2011 by Hoangkongfuey because: quoted wrong person

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeremiah Johnson

i agree...something tells me that isrealies arent walking around with blackberrys or iphones....personally i dont think this is cgi, im very skeptical about any types of ufo footage however the reactions of the two filming it give it credence. the man in front and the man taping it both were suprised at the same time when it flashed and both looked up simultaniously as it shot off, the man in front never looked back which means what they saw was really there.

wether it has been embellished with cgi i dont know but they definately both saw the same thing in the sky gauging by their reactions.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Has "Sceptic overlord" commented on this ?

I thought this report sounded very similar to what he described on his sighting that he posted here, except the object didn't split into two and this one shot off vertically not horizontally.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by 1SawSomeThings

looks very much CGI,particularly when the Unidentified flying object descended to the temple....

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by WeMoveUnseen

Fifty stars for you if I could..!!

Excellent point, and one which was so simply and quickly put as to be considered an act of genius!

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
there is a news report of something extremely similar happening in the u.s im positive its recent and it could very well tie in with the jerusalem sighting, in this clip the two witnesses talk about red lights in the sky and they drop something....

the report starts about a minute into the video link...i think it may tie in as it sounds very similar

www.youtube.com...

edit* after the news report the jerusalem clip is shown.
edit on 30-1-2011 by NWOnoworldorder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
For those that wanted a professional to look at this, here is my opinion; This is a HOAX.

1: One of the first things I noticed was the movement of the city lights compared to the movement of the tree, the brick wall, and the man. Everyone knows that objects in the distance move slower than objects closer to the camera. That is called parallax. The video in the OP shows the city lights moving faster than the tree, wall, and man, which are closer to the camera. That is impossible. The city lights even move independently from the camera movement, that too is impossible.

Here is a portion of the video that has been stabilized to better show the impossible movement of the city lights:

For an example of parallax, hold out your hand steadily in front of the computer screen, close one eye, and move your head around. You will see your computer screen appears not to move, and your hand is the only thing moving. That is how the city lights should move. The man, the wall, and the tree should move the most, and the city lights should hardly move at all, and should be locked with the camera movement. That proves the sky is fake, and this is a hoax.

The video shows evidence of being a composite. I believe they used a "mask" to cut around the man, the wall, and tree, so they can place the city lights behind it all. It is like chroma key compositing a.k.a. "green screen" but slightly different. There is further evidence of a "mask" being used which is noticeable when the fake light flashes.

2: The light flashes are completely fake. Here is an image that has the suspect frame:

To me, that is obviously fake. The only area that seems to increase in brightness is the "masked" area which was composited into the scene (the city and sky). If you look along the edge of the tree, you can see a sudden stop of light... that just doesn't happen. The light should have illuminated the tree, not suddenly stop. That sudden stop is actually evidence of the edge of the "mask".

Now look at the right side of the man's jacket. You can see the side of the jacket was illuminated, that is impossible if the light is coming from the city. The light would have to bend around some way. If you look really closely at the edge of the jacket, you can also see a line of darkness, that is impossible especially if the jacket is illuminated too. The lighting is all wrong.

The origin of the flashes are fake too... there is none. There is not point source of light... it is just a random increase of brightness on top of everything. Not even close to reality.

I have found more issues with this video, but they are less important. The above is my main concerns which to me prove this is a fake HOAX.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

i disagree, ive posted a link to a similar incedent which happened in the u.s...the other side of the world and the witnesses describe seeing red lights in formation...which u see also in the jerusalem clip, the witnesses also state that the saw a light or flare..something bright come down from these lights....now mistake me if im wrong but isnt that what happened also in the jerusalem clip?

im sorry but believe this to be 2 clips from either end of the world, one reported on the news, both describing seeing the same thing which leads to to a pretty safe assumption that both cases actually happened.

i also believe that two strikingly similar storys describing the same thing on two seperate ends of the earth only gives further credence to the jerusalem clip.
edit on 30-1-2011 by NWOnoworldorder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

Sorry, the video is completely fake, it is CGI, and the video is riddled with evidence. There is nothing that can disprove that.

Similarities with other events is not proof of it being real by any stretch of the imagination.

With your logic, the ship in the movie Titanic was real simply because it looked similar to the real Titanic.
The ship in the movie was CGI.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Very good work. Observation, knowledge, logic and reasoning.

UFOs might be real but we do need to use all these tools (and others) not to become like the guys in the Lord of the Flies.

Thank You.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I think this has now been proven beyond doubt to be fake, the issues with the flash and the parallax are fairly irrefutable. If the mods care about the integrity of this site then the thread should be closed. I don't see much point in arguing about just how fake it is once it has been proven to be the case.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by csimon

This is amazing! you can even see the flashing red lights of the mothership of secondary ufo rotating with its red lights abive the men in the video, this is strange but a great vieo, it actualy gave me shivers! something is happening but what.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Jonas86

i sure did haha it was freaky, i showed my partner and she was speechless, i want to see more!

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   

I'm totally with you, as a player with 3D as a hobby the whole item looked wrong, my first thoughts were that the guy at the front was separate to the main image, the lighting just didn't match.

And for all the other reasons you mention I'm with you calling it a fake and not the best at that.

Also the initial spiel about Israeli's not doing fakes just felt wrong from that outset...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join