It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"UFO Over Temple Mount in Jerusalem" [discussion and analysis of multiple videos HERE]

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by enigma91
I'm with you. Very disturbing action taken by ATS.

It's all a bit creepy isn't it?

GEL keeps sating it's okay to post videos from a different source, but admin (Sauron?) is implying that the original source is ANW by moving the topic to the hoax forum. Yet nobody has produced any evidence linking eligael to ANW.

"We will do as we like and we do not owe you any answers." seems to be the attitude.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
All right people here is the deal,, Any,, Any posts about staff doing there job will be removed, we are not the topic get it!

If you have a problem use the complaint link.

Now get back on topic

"UFO Over Temple Mount in Jerusalem" [discussion and analysis of multiple videos HERE]

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by p4rs3C

Im not so sure, in the first vid we see a light on the horizon, that some suggested was cut and animated to make the UFO itself, in the 4th vid we seem much closer to the dome on the rock and that light is not there.
This suggests to me a different angle/location

Also if you open the 1st vid and fast forward to the red lights section and do the same for the 4th vid, then watch the red lights, they seem different, the 4th vid seems like its closer to them than the first

A vid showing these two red lights sections PIP might be useful if someone has the inclination
edit on 2-2-2011 by Ashtrei because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Sauron why don't you just tell us what it is?

Seems that critical thinking and challenging the framework when we feel we've been wronged aren't the correct way to do things around here.

This isn't a criticism just an observation.

It would save us all a lot of time and effort if you just told us what to think.

-m0r

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

Is our foofies a hoax!?

Impossible!

I saw people type this was real.

MM

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
How about everyone relax while staff discusses this. Complaints have been heard loud and clear. Let staff discuss and in the meantime....everyone keep dicussing the topic.

Ok?
edit on February 2nd 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

It would be entirely naive to brush off the fact that moving this thread to to the hoax bin is not a serious "issue" in respect to percived credibility at ATS. To contend that is the antithesis of "deny ignorance".

The viral nature of the vids now seem to preclude the potential of locating the source(s) of the original.

The clarity of ATS's stance in this instance may indeed be too narrowly focused on ANW and historical plagiarism issues.

Of course, the owners of ATS make the policies.

Just seems like throwing out the baby with the bathwater.

The issue of the vids is getting incredibly diluted with this kind of stuff. It makes one consider that such dilution is part of a web of disinfo designed with confusion as the intent.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
How about everyone relax while staff discusses this. Complaints have been heard loud and clear. Let staff discuss and in the meantime....everyone keep dicussing the topic.

Ok?
edit on February 2nd 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

See? You guys seem to forget that the staff has many times gone back on hard decisions they have made many times in the past. Each time was to appease us and give us what we want.

Do you really think that if all of you demand this back that the staff will just say "no...screw you!"?

I would...but then again I'd prolly ban everyone and only allow M0r to post cus I like his cartoons.

Anyways...really...look at dozens of pictures of the Temple mount facing that side of the temple. You will notice your UFO has been there everynight for years. Its amazing really! OUR UFO VISITS EVERY NIGHT!

LOOK!

Here
Here
Here
Here
Here
Here

And thats only pics that clearly show the same rough perspective...hell, there are dozens more that I didn't post because I figured you would argue about the perspective (wonder why I think anyone here would argue about perspective).

Just saying folks...this UFO shows up every night! Probably right around the time the cities' night lights turn on.

Its amazing really...In fact, its impossible to find one single NIGHT TIME picture of temple mount without this UFO hovering over, behind or in front of it.

DISCLOSURE!

MM
edit on 2-2-2011 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crayfish

Just spoke with them about it, they said not to start a new one and continue discussing it on this thread. They are still discussing it.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeptepi

Nobody has brushed anything off. As I said, we have heard the complaints and everyone's side on this loud and clear. Staff is discussing.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Ashtrei

watch the full video, the 4th video phone has zoom while recording, you can see that still inside the car.
Zoom evidence at 3:40
edit on 2-2-2011 by p4rs3C because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Is it just me or are your posts drenched in sarcasm and disrespect? Some of the most rude and condescending posting i've seen here in a bit. A side-comment here and there is alright, but an entire lengthy post dedicated to being a complete jerk somewhat irks me a bit. Couldn't you have made your point in a bit more...respectful manner. I too believe this is a HOAX, but sheesh man. chill out.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
reply to post by Zeptepi

Nobody has brushed anything off. As I said, we have heard the complaints and everyone's side on this loud and clear. Staff is discussing.

Does this mean we should now ignore the staff's requests about complaining to the proper link provided and keep complaining here?

I'm curious if that helps matters as I see folks doing that.

Anyways...has anyone posted this video yet!?

I think it may be real but I need you guys to tell me.

MM

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

That is the 3rd video = fake still photo manipulated
edit on 2-2-2011 by p4rs3C because: (no reason given)

[Mod Edit - Replace quote with Reply To tab]
edit on 2/2/2011 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Off topic removed???

How's this for off-topic?

Video one source:

Video two source:

Video three source:

Video four source:

YouTube user, and ATS member, DISCLOSUR3's combining of videos 1,2 + 4 source:

Footage of a supposed message from the UFO source:

Supposed video footage prior to video four source:

Additional footage, appearing unrelated to the incident, from the original uploader of video one uploaded 4 days later source:

Censor all you want. Tell us what we can and cannot say and try to pass it off as off-topic when it suits you (That last post of mine could[/c] have been on topic - I've seen worse around here get kept) but do not move this thread to [HOAX] with these original sources which predate anything that can be found anywhere else as these are the original uploads and can't be found prior to themselves.

Now, if you will, substantiate why this thread is where it is in light of all of these 'sources'.

-m0r
edit on 2/2/2011 by m0r1arty because: don't you hate the crappy formatting tags around here? It's an open source platform you know - go get a proper editor.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

No.... Just keep it in the HOAX forum where it belongs...

Then change the title to "[DESTRUCTION and analysis of multiple videos here]"...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Are you being disingenuous? We know and you know it has been posted. I'm more confused now more than ever on your stand point. More than the ufo sighting

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiberLegit
reply to post by Mr Mask

Is it just me or are your posts drenched in sarcasm and disrespect?

Its funny ...I can spend 15 minutes typing up a detailed essay and have half the board act as if I said nothing, and then watch the other half misunderstand and misrepresent what I actually am saying.

But jot down a few silly posts and suddenly people read into what I type.

Its best for us all to just ignore what I say anyways.

Its cool...cyber hug.

Some of the most rude and condescending posting i've seen here in a bit. A side-comment here and there is alright, but an entire lengthy post dedicated to being a complete jerk somewhat irks me a bit. Couldn't you have made your point in a bit more...respectful manner. I too believe this is a HOAX, but sheesh man. chill out.

Wait...you just saw about a dozen posts attacking our staff, mods personally, one post calling women stupid and typical, and a bunch of others saying ATS is a NAZI dictatorship- and you think MY posts are out of line and the MOST disrespectful here?

Wow...

Lets also over look the fact that in this thread I have been called the following-

Feeble minded, stupid, oblivious, paid disinfo agent, a liar, a coward fighting out of a corner, and various other things...yet, I remain civil...and still try t share sense on the matter.

Anyways...care to comment on all those pics of our UFO hovering over Temple Mount dating everywhere from 2005 till now?

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join