It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"UFO Over Temple Mount in Jerusalem" [discussion and analysis of multiple videos HERE]

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
This is not about me, even if some want to make it that way. ATS has rules. I enforce them. File a formal complaint if you are so displeased.

AGAIN...read ATS' stance on this.
edit on February 2nd 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

Done!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeboWilliams
OMFG I CANT BELIEVE IT! dgffdgdgv rdgfsdgvtrfdghbyet hbd

I had this huge fing post written out in the other thread about the "fourth video" and they must've deleted the post while I was writting it, becuase once I went to submit, it said it was gone.

sdzgvdtrdebyhbffhbg

Anyways I'll just get to the damn point

I'm new posting here

I believe theres life in the universe, I believe that it's extremely possible that ufo's could be not from earth, some videos just can't be explained and you cant dismiss that.

I've been a hobbyist music producer for over 13 yrs

These videos are fake!

How can I be so certain? Where will I succeed where other debunkers that tried to debunk this have failed?

Simple

The audio in 1 and 2 are the exact same audio, except the audio in the 2nd has had the volumes tampered with to make it seem like it's from HIS camera (make the main guy sound like he's far away and the other guy sound closer to the mic).

Don't believe me? listen yourself

what your listening for is after they both go "woah, woah". Actor A (guy filming video 1) makes a sound like hes saying # & laughing at the same time, so it comes out kinda like "chh"

I will show you visually how it will sound, and how the sounds overlap eachother, I'll also use caps to show you the volume aswell

in video 1 it goes like this

CHHH....CHH (actor A)
.............dae dae dAE! (actor B)

since actor A is closer to his mic than actor B is to actors A mic, the words (dae dae dae) will sound distant, and his "chhh" sound will sound loud and close.

in video 2 it goes like this

CHH (actor A)
dae dae dAE! (actor B)

the 2 "CHH" sounds was basically at the same volume in video 1, in video 2 you can faintly hear "chh" very softly, but when you hear "dae dae dAE" you hear CHH louder than the words that actor B is saying. Only way this would be possible in video 2 is if actor A was standing right infront of actor B and was closer to the mic than actor B, which clearly we know hes a good 8 feet or so BEHIND him, so why is his little sound FX louder in actor B's camera, than actor B himself? because adjusted the audio levels of the track ignorantly.

You can also tell they messed with it by listening to the second video, when they both go woah, woah. It looks like this

Video 1

WOAH (actor A)
woah! (actor B)

Video 2
woah (actor A)
WOAH! (actor B)

they adjusted to volumes to make it sound like one was far away from the mic and 1 was close. In video 2 this mistake is evident because when the second woah (remember actor B is filming video 2) that's coming from actor B, you can also hear the background noise increase as well, because you cant increase his woah without also increasing the background noise (hiss) also.

Video 1 56 secs
Video 2 40 secs

you can see the unnecessary audio spike here, where they increased the volume.

Bottom line, they're amateurs and they didn't think it through completely. I hope they don't go to school for these trades (audio engineering, VFX) because if they do, they just made my day better, knowing that without formal training, I was able to catch them.

What pisses me off is that they clearly went extremely out of their way to hoax this. It's crap like that's the reason why whenever there is a UFO story on CNN or your local news, the newscasters always got some spiffy jokes to say when they present the footages.

How can we deduct that this whole string of events didnt happen from finding this out? Let's connect the dots.

Video 2 has a fake audio track, which is from actor A but the video is taken at the same vantage point & time as actor A
Since Video 2 is fake and was tooken at the same location at the same time as video 1, this proves video 1 is fake also
which makes video 3 and 4 not even possible because these 2 videos claim to be of the same time, showing the exact same fake flash, orb, and red lights in the sky as both video 1 and 2, which have just been proven to be fake.

All 4 videos are faked, its been debunked, time to move onto the Utah video, now those cant truely be explained. They're not faked for sure, but as to what was actually recorded I have no clue

edit on 2-2-2011 by DeboWilliams because: added a final thought

Excellent analysis. However, my only question is: does the wind trajectory have anything to do with the fact that the person who filmed video 2 was more forward than the person who filmed video 1?
edit on 2-2-2011 by believerofgod because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemooone2
reply to post by Mr Mask

Maskie , Im not sure if your being sarcastic or not but IMO this thread being tossed in the hoax bin because of a know hoaxer taking credit for it is (If this was the reason , of course ) is a sad day for ATS. What DeboWilliams says about the two voices is just plain wrong also . Take the time to listen to the first two videos on headphones. Read what he says carefully.. Then tell me he didn't just make up a point that does not even exist.
edit on 2-2-2011 by bluemooone2 because: spl

Oh man, I can't believe someone just called me out. Ok this is what I'll do, I'll throw all these things together as a mp3 file, and you can hear it for yourself. I'll do 3 of each, 1 from video 1, 1 from video 2, and 1 from video 1 to match what was done in video 2.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
You can voice support for removing this out of hoax here if you feel, like me, that this has been prematurely put into this section.

I hold no ill feelings for GEL and understand why it was moved - I just think that the correlation between the story and AWN hasn't been proven and I think they are trying to take credit where it is not due.

I could be wrong though.

-m0r

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

If you can find a source that has nothing to do with the hoax site, feel free to present that.

Are you saying that the original uploader, youtube user eligael, is an pseudonym of ANW?

Do you have anything to back up that claim?

Anyway, complaint posted.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Everyone is still free to comment on this topic. Comments have not been disabled. Not sure why moving it to HOAX is the issue. ATS is clear on their stance of the source. This is nothing new. This has been the stance for a very long time.

If you can find a source that has nothing to do with the hoax site, feel free to present that.

How about the yt vid? This is ridiculous already. So by your logic, youtube.com is a hoax site too.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

All 4 videos are faked, its been debunked, time to move onto the Utah video, now those cant truely be explained. They're not faked for sure, but as to what was actually recorded I have no clue

Thank you for your analysis!
One more weird thing...
Strange tick-sound on both videos at the same time..

1:17 and 1:30
first video:
www.youtube.com...

1:02 and 1:14
second video:
www.youtube.com...

Case closed for me.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Im not satisfied this has been proven a hoax yet either
as far as i can tell reading the facts as posted MC of ANW "found" the YT clip and posted it on his site.
That doesnt make him the source by default, though he might be. but there is no proof of that.

What if one day we do get real footage of a real UFO, and its reported on ANW ? will it be marked as hoax just because he ran a copy of the story ?

Baby with the bathwater scenario, not healthy

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
strange this is in the hoax section. One of the videos was an obvious fake which used an LCD monitor screen, but 2 of the videos seemed VERY VERY good and i have yet to see anyone prove them to be hoaxes.

you do realize that in a damage control effort, governments of the world might make fake videos of the same event to discredit a real sighting video?

there are 4 videos yes?

Can someone give me a list of all four with their dubbed names and an explanation for why each one is fake?

link   
Guys, I'm not sure if your aware but all the videos that aren't obvious fakes( fake videos = 3 and 5) were filmed at the same location by the same group of 4 persons, probably all using their cell phones. Its the same group of people featured in this video (4th video released) Link
On this video, before the ufo footage, while they exit the car you can clearly see the small stone wall that is featured in the 1st movie released.
In my opinion this happened:
These 4 persons driving in the car stopped, one guy exited 1st and went out of site for a bit (take a piss maybe?), came back into view and walked to the front of the car where the small wall is, the girl exits the car and goes to him and when she gets there she calls for the other 2 guys still in the car. the driver pulls the hand brake, the guy in the back starts to exit, and they probably went to join the girl and the 1st guy near the small stone wall.
Next the ufo event toke place where they all filmed it using their mobile phones.

So you see, videos 1, 2 and 4 are all from same location and same eyewitnesses
edit on 2-2-2011 by p4rs3C because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by discl0sur3
The fact that this thread has been put in the Hoax forum is complete B.S. There has been NO CONCLUSIVE EVIDENCE brought forth for either side. It's an ongoing investigation at this point from my perspective. The fact that video 4 came from ANW should be irrelevant. Did they shoot the video? Show me a video site that hasn't had hoax videos posted on it at one point.

This is just my opinion!

I agree completely. I have seen no evidence that absolutely proves this case to be a hoax.

Yet this is ATS, where sometimes threads get deleted or discredited before we have a chance to fully investigate the case at hand. I've seen it numerous times.

The mods have jumped the gun again.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Perhapes if someone could take the audio from both videos now and line them up. Which i suspect they will, unlike what DeboWilliams claims.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemooone2
reply to post by Mr Mask

Maskie , Im not sure if your being sarcastic or not but IMO this thread being tossed in the hoax bin because of a know hoaxer taking credit for it is (If this was the reason , of course ) is a sad day for ATS. What DeboWilliams says about the two voices is just plain wrong also . Take the time to listen to the first two videos on headphones. Read what he says carefully.. Then tell me he didn't just make up a point that does not even exist.
edit on 2-2-2011 by bluemooone2 because: spl

Oh man, I can't believe someone just called me out. Ok this is what I'll do, I'll throw all these things together as a mp3 file, and you can hear it for yourself. I'll do 3 of each, 1 from video 1, 1 from video 2, and 1 from video 1 to match what was done in video 2.

I would actually appreciate that . Im not trying to be a pain , I just don't hear what you claimed , and I believe that I am following what you are saying . Anyway , thanks. _blue_

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
ADMIN moved the thread. As much as yall want to make me the topic now, I did not move it. I merely posted ATSs stance on the issue. ATS has had the stance for three years now!

Complaints have been received. This is not the place to voice your complaints.

AGAIN. You are still free to discuss. You are still free to post a source that is not related to the site that is not allowed here.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
These are still the only videos I've ever seen that made me believe they actually filmed something. Too many sources that I'm sure have no connection at all. I'm not a ufo person either, but whatever this thing is, it's real.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Seems Sauron, the moderator not the LOTR guy, doesn't want community empowerment to be vocalised.

Guess I'll go and generate user content elsewhere for this one - I'm sure someone needs the advertising money and is looking for the genuine truth to be made public.

There won't be a sorry from ATS for this - but they will U-turn on it as it's not provable in the slightest that this is ANW based at the moment.

-m0r

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0r1arty
Seems Sauron, the moderator not the LOTR guy, doesn't want community empowerment to be vocalised.

Guess I'll go and generate user content elsewhere for this one - I'm sure someone needs the advertising money and is looking for the genuine truth to be made public.

There won't be a sorry from ATS for this - but they will U-turn on it as it's not provable in the slightest that this is ANW based at the moment.

-m0r

I'm with you. Very disturbing action taken by ATS.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by enigma91
I'm with you. Very disturbing action taken by ATS.

I'm just curious as to whether or not ATS would move a thread to the [HOAX] section because ANW claimed to be in communications with the source on every claim made.

In effect shutting down ATS due to the lack of discussion made by adhering to rules which are over zealous.

If that's the case then I expect ANW to take the lead in claiming that they are the source for everything from here on in.

-m0r

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

ADMIN moved the thread. As much as yall want to make me the topic now, I did not move it. I merely posted ATSs stance on the issue. Complaints have been received. This is not the place to voice your complaints.

AGAIN. You are still free to discuss. You are still free to post a source that is not related to the site that is not allowed here.

You are the only commenting moderator in this thread and you are a representative for the ATS administration. You chose to accept the position. Pointing fingers back at ATS admin and trying to exclude yourself from responsibilities is unprofessional. YOU ARE ATS administration. This is the tough luck when you accepted the job.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I can think of a few more reasons why this video should be deemed a hoax.

But...yknow...I said that about 30 pages ago when Hoaxkiller proved the laws of perspective were broken in the damn thing.

But really...again...if we all work hard enough- we can get this put back in the UFO forum. It wouldn't be the first time a hoax thread found its way back to a legitimate forum.

COMON GUYS! DON'T GIVE UP!

We just need to find a way to prove that-

1) A giant glowing UFO hovered above an area populated by over 700,000 people, bright enough to illuminate the entire city without being seen by more than 2 people.

2) A giant UFO hovered over a city while the horizon stopped obeying the laws of physics.

3) A reason why a known hoaxer has admitted to making the video go viral while removing sound from following clips and then admits to be in contact with the makers of the first 2 clips.

4) A reason that the UFO is the exact same size/color/shape/location as the blue light found here in the following pictures of the same area facing the same side of the temple.
Here
Here
Here
Here
Here
Here

We got some work ahead of us friends...but together, we can do this.

MM

edit on 2-2-2011 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-2-2011 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join