It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"UFO Over Temple Mount in Jerusalem" [discussion and analysis of multiple videos HERE]

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

nice find but it seems that the time between the bright flash and the "object" ascending is a good bit longer than in the original two videos.

The original videos, it was like instance liftoff after the flash, here, the people have time to even react to the flash before the "object" zooms up.

Well it "seems" to be essentially 1 second in both videos according to my measurements, if I'm understanding you correctly. Can some one get precise measurements? That's a good idea actually.

Also, after that the red balls of light in the sky look like a duplicate video, or the original video.

Then back it up with some actual comparisons rather than just saying "I think".

My final conclusion. YOU ARE all being Trolled! The VERY first video is proven to be faked, except for those that are not all there and don't wanna believe concrete evidence, because they so badly wan't ET's to be visiting earth it's clouded thier proper judgement.

I haven't been around for quite a few pages, could you please tell me exactly what "concrete evidence" you are referring to.

reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Problems with that video. The light is white not blue, it is not round or a ball of light.

Ok, it doesn't look exactly like a "ball", but it would from a distance. And the color of it can change from white to blue very easily depending on white filters and modes the particular camera filming it is using. It would probably be closer to white in reality (if not hoaxed).

The person filming anticipates that is about to shoot up just like the original. something that shoots up that fast would leave you to react a bit slower.

In the first two videos they react really slowly after it shoots up, and in this 4th video the object is completely out off the screen and out of view before the camera pans up, it isn't unrealistically quick.

Like i said this hoax is either causing a snow ball effect. Or there is a real agenda to it. The agenda of an agenda would be along the lines of a massive campaign to reinvigorate the power of the church. You could even suspect the dead birds and fish being part of a false flag operation connected to this.

Ok, even to me that sounds completely crazy. There's no need to turn this into some sort of religious conspiracy.

edit on 1-2-2011 by WhizPhiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

I thought the original source was other than what you speak of.

Im referring to Mr Menachem / Ben David's footage. www.youtube.com...

Anyway, you say in respect to aliens, "We think they are but we do not know in any certainty"

Yes WE as in the many of us or those of us who think ET could possibly be the operators of the craft we have seen and heard about since the 1940's and earlier. Hypothetically speaking, I favor inter dimensional beings over the ET answer. However no ET or being has taken anyone to their planet either. With that said nobody knows who/what they are. Some claim to know but that is just hearsay.

then you say, "your believer types with your religious types" where is the rationale in that?

Those who believe without a doubt that it is ET and ET are the ones here operating space ships in our atmosphere and conducting agendas and interacting with them personally. Religious types as in people whom are religious to ones faith. Im not saying all are easily influenced by this im saying the more radical groups and individuals of both tend to jump to conclusions and will see this as some sign or miracle. There is nothing irrational about me saying that, however people that behave in such a way can be quite irrational.

Either there was one egg or there was one chicken is as good a rationale.

What?

And,WTF is a religious radical hoax.

A person stages a fake event so to sway belief in ones religion on the easily manipulated.

Example: Bob dresses up like Jesus and Bill puts on a pyrotechnics show with laser lights holograms and the works. Fred walks by and thinks Bob "dressed up as Jesus" is in fact Jesus given the special effects and his pre conditioned beliefs. Bob thinks he has helped Fred by strengthening his faith. Fred gives up drinking and womanizing and starts going to church soon after and tells people he seen Jesus.

Have you ever heard of a religions radical? Ever heard of Osama Bin Laden?
edit on 1-2-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by lebaron
also in russia and colombia

www.youtube.com...

Thanks for bringing this info up, Only your first day on ATS and so quick with the videos!

^____^

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
the reason the believers are trying to defend this so much. It has so much media attention.
Once it's proven to be a hoax, it will make the believers looks like "Crazies"....again...

/start the xfiles music..
edit on 1-2-2011 by AtruthGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
When I look at the first video I see the cityscape unnaturally sliding all over the place underneath the man, wall, and shrub like an old B-grade monster movie. Total give-away that two video elements have been composited together. Poorly.

Also, don't cell phones typically fill the screen with what is being recorded when they are taking video? When the guy with the cell phone points up to the night sky his screen is not dark as I would expect.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Here is a clarification video from one posted earlier...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 1-2-2011 by zezba9000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by zezba9000

Link is no good!

Thanks!

edit on 2/1/11 by jennybee35 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhizPhiz

Son of a gun! Has anyone seen this yet?
It's a 4th freaking video! A bit like the third, but this time it isn't a still background, there are cars moving and stuff...and it has the flash...let me embed this for you also:

edit on 1-2-2011 by WhizPhiz because: small correction

Man, someone is going through great lengths to convince people of this hoax. However, I give props to whoever made this one since it appears to be better made than the other ones posted. It's almost believable.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by WhizPhiz

Ok, even to me that sounds completely crazy. There's no need to turn this into some sort of religious conspiracy.

Why not? Im pointing out other possibilities. Not that is what i think or believe but like you say "keep an open mind" right? So you are not open to the idea there could be a cult/religious group creating a series of hoax videos? I can go in to further detail about several UFO cults that troll youtube with hoax footage if you like. They are like the GFOL, but worse. And after all people have been committed to wars murder and genocide in the name of religion for thousands of years. So using TY as a vehicle to hoax in the name of belief is peanuts in comparison. It can be easily done. In fact it has been done before. Billy Mier for instance.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

So you are not open to the idea there could be a cult/religious group creating a series of hoax videos?

A religious group...I would say the chances are low...

I can go in to further detail about several UFO cults that troll youtube with hoax footage if you like.

A "UFO cult" group...I would say the chances are a lot better...

If "UFO cult" group means like some sort fanatical ET believers or "pro hoaxers", then if this is a hoax, the chances are very high a group like that produced it...but that doesn't mean it IS a hoax...not everything is a hoax believe it or not.

And if you actually mean this is some sort religious cult thing to attract followers or something that's crazy, who would actually use that logic? Can people really be naive enough to trick themselves into believing some anomalous ball of light is of a holy nature?

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by csimon

This is another video that I found that occurs on the same night, if it has already been posted then I am sorry, looks like it hasn't so far.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by littlema77

Yes, that is the 3rd video that popped up, it a fake: www.ufoeyes.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
Yes WE as in the many of us or those of us who think ET could possibly be the operators of the craft we have seen and heard about since the 1940's and earlier. Hypothetically speaking, I favor inter dimensional beings over the ET answer. However no ET or being has taken anyone to their planet either. With that said nobody knows who/what they are. Some claim to know but that is just hearsay.

You say no ET has been taken to their planet, who says they live on another planet...? Craft have been seen throughout history come out from and go into the water. We know so little about the depths of the oceans anything could be down there. I dont believe in the vast majority of the abduction cases, but say just one was true, many say about time lapses, not being able to recall time.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

reply to post by littlema77

Yes, that is the 3rd video that popped up, it a fake: www.ufoeyes.com...

And thats done it for me
Thanks for posting that, This one fell under the "too good to be true" category anyway.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

A religious group...I would say the chances are low...

I beg to differ, there is a new popular belief today that Angels and Aliens are one and the same, so why not a group of people with like mindedness hoax something like this? Where are the statistics? It is quite possible.

And if you actually mean this is some sort religious cult thing to attract followers or something that's crazy, who would actually use that logic?

Ummm a woman in Murrysville PA by the name of Alison Kruse did exactly that last year! The Orb Queen have you heard of her? She has hoaxed hundreds of videos of air planes/helicopters calling them orbs/ufo's on her channel. She worked with a hoax cult called the Infa Red Sky Alliance that consisted of a network of hoaxers world wide to organize a religious cult thing to attract followers who so happen to still be functioning on yt. She still continues to poison the UFO community today. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Can people really be naive enough to trick themselves into believing some anomalous ball of light is of a holy nature?

Who said anyone was tricking themselves? I said tricking other people. Some people will believe anything. Go check out the Grey Area and you will see what im talking about.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Who said anyone was tricking themselves? I said tricking other people.

This is just raw footage of apparent "balls of light", nothing more. No person at the end giving some cultist rant. The watcher ultimately decides what the ball of light is (if it's real at all). I'm saying the number of people who would actually tell themselves this must be of a holy nature simply because of it's location is probably so low the numbers aren't even worth the trouble.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Hello All,

Regarding the fourth video.

This one is by YDMU1 and he also has the full, almost (!) unedited video up. How they got to the filming location, etc.

www.youtube.com...

I watched the whole thing, and I also speak Hebrew and familiar with the area. The people in the video are very convincing. If this is a hoax, these are actors who fake a lenghty conversation about where to stop to pee.

This video is much better than the others. We should concentrate on this one as we have the faces of the witnesses and much clearer video.

Regards

ari

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by daveyboy1991

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier

You say no ET has been taken to their planet, who says they live on another planet...?

How does ET get "taken to their planet" idgi? I said that i know of... ET has not taken anyone to "their" planet. Unless of course you count George Adamski who claims he was taken to Venus by Venushans. He also claimed that he would be going to a conference on the planet Saturn. His photos turned out to be frauds. The few who have claimed to be taken to another celestial body were always hoaxers or lacked credibility.

You are misconstruing what i said, I never said they live on another planet did I? Never mind.

Craft have been seen throughout history come out from and go into the water. We know so little about the depths of the oceans anything could be down there. I dont believe in the vast majority of the abduction cases, but say just one was true, many say about time lapses, not being able to recall time.

Yes im aware of USO's and im well informed on the subject. Nobody knows if those objects are of terrestrial origin or extra terrestrial or inter dimensional even. I think at the core of Abductions there is more then that. It is not that simple. You are getting a little off track here.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by arit_

Cheers for sharing that, however as mentioned in the video's comments, the cut before the city view is really suspicious IMO.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Hello, everyone. I will admit right away that I come from the 'I want to believe' crowd. I am easily duped. If it were not for the audio visual professionals that take the time to analyze this stuff I suppose I would be helpless. Or I would have to research it all myself somehow. That being said do any of the rest of you find it significant that previous posters have embedded video showing what appears to be the same phenomenon occurring in Russia, Colombia and if you can believe it Utah. This same kind of thing happened with the October sightings in New York. I am going to include links. The same thing was seen in El Paso, and Cincinatti. So is it just me flipping out or is there a theme here?
www.dailymail.co.uk...
www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join